This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Blizzard is a joke...

Quote from Indimix
    to ROFLSTOP everyone with the proper gear.

and the proper gear you get on the RMAH = pay to win (@Popnbake)

(or for billions and billions on the GAH ofc)
    Quote from overneathe

Introducing the RMAH removed the huge issue of just otherwise buying items on forums. But you could always also just buy stuff for gold from other people. Diablo 2 was pay to win as well..

WRONG. D2 was not pay to win and anyone who did pay real money for anything in D2 where mostly mocked and laughed at.

In D3 they took it to the next level and shoved the RMAH right into players faces. Also, everything that drops is crap and the whole game revolves around crit, crit, crit. Making the AH even more of a MUST than a fun gimmick.
    Quote from Vooodu

Quote from overneathe

Introducing the RMAH removed the huge issue of just otherwise buying items on forums. But you could always also just buy stuff for gold from other people. Diablo 2 was pay to win as well..

WRONG. D2 was not pay to win and anyone who did pay real money for anything in D2 where mostly mocked and laughed at.

In D3 they took it to the next level and shoved the RMAH right into players faces. Also, everything that drops is crap and the whole game revolves around crit, crit, crit. Making the AH even more of a MUST than a fun gimmick.

I remember a thread about "who uses the RMAH to buy stuff" and people were mocked and laughed at. So... ?

Agree about the crit issue. I'd really like to see a crit cap of 50% or even lower (would be fine with 35%) and a nerf to some crit spells like CM (I'm demanding a nerf on my own class and build, yes).
    Quote from Bagstone

Quote from Vooodu

Quote from overneathe

I remember a thread about "who uses the RMAH to buy stuff" and people were mocked and laughed at. So... ?

Agree about the crit issue. I'd really like to see a crit cap of 50% or even lower (would be fine with 35%) and a nerf to some crit spells like CM (I'm demanding a nerf on my own class and build, yes).

It looks like you missed the point completely
    "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto-nintendo boss

"I think it's hilarious because gamers won't be getting watered down anything.
    This is flat out Diablo 3." -Anonymous discussing the console version
    Quote from Vooodu

Quote from overneathe

In Diablo2.
    If you could pay real money for items other people have to farm for a LONG time to get. it is by "most people's" definition.... Pay to win.
    But so what..... if people who dont have that much time to play, but do have the extra cash. why not let them do so. The buyer wins. and the seller wins. Win Win in my book.
    Its not like diablo is a competitive game in the same sense other games are. like "yes im referencing THAT game" World of Warcraft. where you would get an unfair advantage if you could buy items for real money and use in a competetive scene.

And as for AH & RMAH in Diablo 3. do i think its a mess atm. Yes... But about them shoving it up peoples faces. Thats just silly, there is such a thing called personal freedom. Its the players choice. Just use the gold AH instead.

I actually think its good that its there. anything that puts a thorn in the side of pirate sites is good in my book. So many people got ripped off in D2 that it is not even funny. Be it accounts comprimised, scammed or otherwise fooled.
    You might argue, that it was their own fault. maybe. but not everyone is equally internet savvy. And this protects those people and gives them a safer alternative.

And if it was not there, im pretty sure the number of people crying over the game being too hard, would be much larger than the number of people crying about AH. Not to mention the flooding of a trade channel or millions of forum posts about ppl selling gear would get staggering high.

But i also believe if the stat system were more diverse, and gave players more options on customizing their gear to builds. i truely think both the gold AH and RMAH would be so much better.
    With a greater variety in the usefulness of items. more items would be bought and sold. and the AH wheel would turn more smooth. unlike now where the demand is very pigeonholed into certain stats.
    There seems to be some bickering in the thread and it's kind of gone off the deep end. So the thread is closed until further notice.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes