Gold going up

Do you guys think gold is on the rise because of the holidays/rmah money pit, or is there something else going on?

If it's just because of a player influx, this looks promising for when PvP arrives. Gold last week was around 29 cents per million, and it's now up to 39 cents!
    Probably because of this:

http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-tracker/topic/248658-diablo-iii-players-banned-for-botting/
    OFFENSIVE STATS: 126K Unbuffed DPS • 183K Buffed DPS • 2.25 APS • +24% Movement Speed
    DEFENSIVE STATS: 1.07M Unbuffed EHP • 102K Life • 2,269 Life on Hit • 674 Life per Sec • 23.5% Dodge
    Eh, maybe. According to some of those illegal 3rd party sites the ban rate wasn't that high compared to the people who use the bot.
    people buying gold just in general is what is wrong with this game. It has almost become a pay to win game, with those who have the money to do so can just buy their way to the top.
    @swirlball
    actually - untill the PVP is out - buying gold is actually what is good about this game...
    untill pvp is out, there is no "the top". every player has it's individual play and maybe if he wants he can join a open game - but that is in mp0 that anybody with IQ above 100 and 500k to spend on rmah can faceroll. Meaning everybody.
    The only plus side of gearing up is if one wants to survive mp10 but that is less then 1% of the base players and only for ubers=rings and even those should be done in a party...

that is why gold is so low - nobody sees the use of buying gold. I am paragon 66 and already have full MF (about 100 on gear) and can find more legendary on mp 1-2 then on higher mp... i just stomp through stuff and feel powerful and like my game-play. now and then try a mp 6 for some keys/ubers and a challenge.

and now and then find some item i do not need and sell it - like some shoulders a few months back for 180 Eur and some pocket change since then...

all in all i am having fun, through my gameplay finding awesome stuff for my self or for others, covering for my expenses both in rmah and the few goldah purchases, having the luck to make some money beside that to cover for the initial game....

all in all good rewards for playing the sequel to the game i played since release (D2) and being the game i am sure to play years from now gold or no gold, rmah or no rmah, pvp or no pvp...
    Not even going into the details of all the usual 'oh lord life sucks so bad please cut me open' blah:

LOOK AT THE GRAPH OF THE GOLD COST

Now select the time frame from 1 Dec 2012 to today... and AFTER you've done that please ask that question at the start of the thread again
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    -- Albert Einstein

Not even going into the details of all the usual 'oh lord life sucks so bad please cut me open' blah:

LOOK AT THE GRAPH OF THE GOLD COST

Now select the time frame from 1 Dec 2012 to today... and AFTER you've done that please ask that question at the start of the thread again

Would have been much easier to just say "the price is about the same as 1 december, the price goes up and down a lot"

Points for being dramatic though.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes