How do you get this?

How do you get the Blue sword instead of the default one when hovering over an monster? If ou don't know what I mean then I have added a screenshot. This has been bugging me for ages xD. Thanks.
    Quote from TwiistedPixel

How do you get the Blue sword instead of the default one when hovering over an monster? If ou don't know what I mean then I have added a screenshot. This has been bugging me for ages xD. Thanks.

do you mean the type of sword? as in having the magic sword over the ordinary white one?
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    I think he's talking about the cursor changing like RTS's do when you go over an enemy unit... that being said I don't think there is one in Diablo 3, sorry!
    When you hover a Monster or a destructible object the default triangular mouse pointer changes into a orange/white sword.
    I hope this is what he means, since the lack of screenshot, but I have never seen a blue one.
    I think he is talking about that when u watch people on twitch it looks sometimes that it is blue. But thats just some streaming bug or something. You can't change it
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes