Haunted Achievement & Dataminer

Has anybody bagged the Dataminer ghost recently? If so where did you find him? I have run a couple hundred times through the "False" defiled crypts and come up empty and am starting to worry about Einstein's theory of insanity here.
    I wouldn't say I've found him recently... but I do have him killed on my list. Insanity is where it's at. :P
    RNG, i had the same problem with Fecklar but knicked the sucker the other day.
    For your confidence, It appeared to me from a non-event-fake-crypt just 4 days ago.

For your confidence, It appeared to me from a non-event-fake-crypt just 4 days ago.

Do you have to have a certain quest active? I usually just start with the Return to New Tristram quest and work through multiple unique farming grounds. This doesn't seem to be a problem for anything other than Dataminer. Just making sure I am doing it right.
    not quest dependend. he is really rare thou, so just run crypts on and on he will spawn eventually.

Has anybody bagged the Dataminer ghost recently? If so where did you find him? I have run a couple hundred times through the "False" defiled crypts and come up empty and am starting to worry about Einstein's theory of insanity here.

Now that I am at way more than a couple hundred runs and still coming up empty I just want to be done with Dataminer. If you have him up in a game, message me at Striker#1683 and I'll give you 5,000,000 gold so that I can kill him.
    Don't forget to mention your region. :P

Don't forget to mention your region. :P

Good point - i'm on the US servers
    I struggled with Dataminer as well. It got so bad that I basically had everyone on my friends list looking for him, and finally we found him and I was invited to the game. Probably had 200+ trips (just by myself) before a friend finally found him. Good luck!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes