I report duplication, blizzard dont care, such a rubbish company!!!

Take care of this player Removed by moderator, he is a duplictor, all of his item are duplicated.

This afternoon I found one of the best Echoing Fury(1272.1dps 161str 51CHD 0.24attack per sec and socket) on AH with 1.8billion price, which was higher for me, then i went to diabloprogress to check the owner. I got Unghost#2625 had it. I contact Unghost to buy his Echoing Fury, I told him to get off this one from ah and sold to me. we make a deal with 1.6billion. when I buy it the one on AH is off. After I bought it, 2 minites later, A same Echoing Fury appear on AH. Got some idea, mates?

I report this problem to blizzard ask them to check. Blizzard don't care my report. WTF!!! this means Blizzard dont care Diablo 3, and All of us who farmed for 6 monthes only can get a duplication. I played this game from 15/5 with 11 friends, once I love this game but now I feel disapionted. I told this to my friends, all of us deside cash out and never player Blizzard games. This is a rubbish company!!!
    So because they didn't tell you they were instabanning the guy, you assume they don't do anything? Blizzard's policy has always been not to discuss actions on accounts with other players.
    Quote from Keiser

So because they didn't tell you they were instabanning the guy, you assume they don't do anything? Blizzard's policy has always been not to discuss actions on accounts with other players.

lol +1

yeah like....where the fuck does the OP get off insisting that they did nothing? What? There is absolutely no way this dude is older than 14, or at least I hope not.

/threadstoopid
    Quote from ruksak

Quote from Keiser

lol +1

yeah like....where the fuck does the OP get off insisting that they did nothing? What? There is absolutely no way this dude is older than 14, or at least I hope not.

/threadstoopid

You just answered your own question. Just sayin'
    "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto-nintendo boss

"I think it's hilarious because gamers won't be getting watered down anything.
    This is flat out Diablo 3." -Anonymous discussing the console version
    Dups ruining the whole game....sick of seeing it...Can BLZ do something about it?
    Quote from ruksak

Quote from Keiser

lol +1

/threadstoopid

Keep on judging people by their age, you made that post, acting like you were all constructive but all you wanted was just some e-peen.
    Lets see, massive ban wave last week, another ban wave just happened today.

Gosh golly gee, sure looks like Blizzard is doing something now doesn't it?
    Quote from AudioCG

... but they didn't give the OP a gold star and a pat on the head :(
    A rubbish company?? hmmm...
    May the heroes rise from the pit of despair and the bards sing of the day of death renewed to everlasting
    immortality....awaiting your return to the lands of Sanctuary may peace be with you on this day...your day of birth.

The Crew
    Quote from Domeotaku

Quote from ruksak

Quote from Keiser

lol +1

/threadstoopid

Keep on judging people by their age, you made that post, acting like you were all constructive but all you wanted was just some e-peen.

Ya know, when people decide to post on a public forum they do so knowing that their words will be subject to opinion. When someone makes a post that is entirely devoid of maturity and common sense, I think it is quite valid to point out that thier age and immaturity may be what has caused them to make such a fucking stupid post.

BTW; What the fuck is an E-peen?

Ohhhh...that's right, kids like to have their little interwebberneter buzzwords. How cute!!
    I gotta agree. Just because the op is a foreigner doesn't mean he isn't being immature.
    Quote from AudioCG

Stop with the facts already. You are not aiding the cause of overdramatization here!
    "There is no cow level!"
    Quote from reportcopy

when I buy it the one on AH is off. After I bought it, 2 minites later, A same Echoing Fury appear on AH. Got some idea, mates?

Sorry to get BACK TO THE TOPIC and not just flame and shame someone but i wanna ask the op ... Did you check who that second Echoing Fury belonged to? I know it's an improbable chance that it belonged to someone else but did you? just wondering.
    Ignorance is Bliss.
    1 guy dupping isnt gona change anything , banning someone because u recomended it , is not gona happen , what blizz realy needs to do is completly make dupping impossible , but Ia m nor programmer so idk how they can do that , threads like this are waste of time ....
    This is not a useless topic... People care about the quality of their game and that is a good thing that they let everyone know when something isnt working well.
    they can't do anything because all dupes are legit via roll backs .)
    Browser MMORPG Developer
    1. The AH can be buggy sometimes, where an item that should have been "sold" or marked as "expired" will remain on the AH (though you can't do anything with that item), either completely new or simply marked and unavailable. This is rare as I've only seen this happen a small handful of times.

2. DiabloProgress records all instances of all previous ownerships for any particular item, as long as the player equipping the item exists in the database. For example, click on the Witching Hour on my wizard (http://www.diablopro...Aesthia/4136297), which will take you to the item link (http://www.diablopro...m/item/20043175). As you can see, the original owner is HoHo, who no longer owns the belt, but is the person I bought the Witching Hour from (she's on my friend list and I personally bought it in-game from her). Right now I'm not marked for that particular WH, but once I do unequip/sell it, I will be listed as an owner. This does not signify dupes. You can also search for "Hateful Shear," (http://www.diablopro...m/item/13953432) which was a rare sword I used to use on my wizard. As you can see, I am now marked as a previous owner, along with its original owner who I bought the item from (via AH). I sold it recently on the AH, and the current owner is unknown, given that he has the sword equipped.

3. As for your second paragraph, do understand that with the number of people playing, Blizzard cannot devote their attention to each and every single player.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    So let me get this straight ______________________________________________ . Perfect.
    Quote from MonsterMMORPG

they can't do anything because all dupes are legit via roll backs .)

They could bind rollbacked items to the account.......

Oh wait..... they just did that.
    Quote from Sheevah

Quote from reportcopy

when I buy it the one on AH is off. After I bought it, 2 minites later, A same Echoing Fury appear on AH. Got some idea, mates?

Sorry to get BACK TO THE TOPIC and not just flame and shame someone but i wanna ask the op ... Did you check who that second Echoing Fury belonged to? I know it's an improbable chance that it belonged to someone else but did you? just wondering.
    this Echoing Fury belonged to Unghost#2625, u can check it on Diabloprogress
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes