Uber Kuile Enrage has gotta go...

Quote from Vooodu

Ok so basically i refuse to use a cookie cutter build. Ya, im pretty sure i mentioned that in my 1st post.

It's not about using a cookie cutter build, it's about the need to score in an effort to win. You demand to be declared the victor after scoreless four quarters.
    I apologize for any formating issues in my posts, I just can't use the new editor.Currently playing Magic 2014, see my thread:http://www.diablofans.com/topic/97565-magic-2014/
    Also, if you like Classics, try:Dungeons and Dragons Anthology ( http://www.gamersgat...ster-collection )
    To OP, maybe your build is just not meant for hard encounters. Sorry to say that, but if you decide to play with all the fun skills that you enjoy you can't expect to be as efficient as you would be with a better build. Especially UBERS are supposed to be serious business, so QQing that you can't make it with your random build just sounds plain dumb :)
    I play hardcore and when i wanna play with my fun-build i simply switch to mp0 and have some fun. However when i do ubers mp6 with my team i switch to my "cookie-cutter" build and focus on the encounter or else i would die. In softcore you should just be happy you can even try to kill ubers with your fun-build :D
    Cry as you might, they wont remove it, because it's fine. As Bashiok said once, stop trying to do content that's too hard for you.
    Quote from Solmyr77

Quote from Vooodu

Ok so basically i refuse to use a cookie cutter build. Ya, im pretty sure i mentioned that in my 1st post.

It's not about using a cookie cutter build, it's about the need to score in an effort to win. You demand to be declared the victor after scoreless four quarters.

...Blippty bloopity What?

I demand to be delcared the victor after a scoreless for four quarters? Whaaaa?

I enjoy a 12 round fight not a 1st round knock out. Just because i can't knock someone out in the 1st round i should be the loser?? Even tho the other guy couldn't knock me out either... ??? Nice logic pal.

Im sorry but you seem to assume i can't kill on mp 10 and demand everything handed ot me for nothing? Also i can swap skills and gear to some lame wad cookie cutter build i don't enjoy and kill him IN TIME!!

And i remember posting i can handle all aspects of mp 10 because I ENJOY THE FIGHT. The FIGHT.... Dieing to nothing for no reason ruins the fight.

Sorry but your lgic is flawed and really.. You have poor taste in game mechanics... Is that because you use a Credit Card Cookie cutter build and enjoy it?

Quote from Lefto

To OP, maybe your build is just not meant for hard encounters. Sorry to say that, but if you decide to play with all the fun skills that you enjoy you can't expect to be as efficient as you would be with a better build. Especially UBERS are supposed to be serious business, so QQing that you can't make it with your random build just sounds plain dumb :)

Actually my build is built for hard encounters. Hence, me dying to NOTHING for NO REASON. See, i can handle mp 10, it snot my fault i can't kill faster then some mindless enrage timer.

Call it QQ, im just pointing out the facts. Enrage is stupid and really so is anyone who supports it.
    Quote from Bleedxd

Cry as you might, they wont remove it, because it's fine. As Bashiok said once, stop trying to do content that's too hard for you.

Whos crying... Durrh.

Im pointing out the facts... Fact is enrage doesn't belong in a ARPG.

Also enrage was already removed due to the FACT its pointess. Also the content is perfect for me, its just the enrage time.

Seriously,,, Can't people read :(

As if me handling (still very challenging tho) every area of MP 10 expept some pointess enrage timer means I can't play it.

Ok, il go play Mp 3 then where i can basically sleep walk through everything simply because thats the only place i can beat Kuile before he enrages.

LMAO
    OP, since you keep crying about people using Credit Cards to play this game (God forbid people actually having gear by farming), would you please mind posting your BTag/Profile with your current "fun" build?

Edit: Found it. I also found your previous topic called Unbuffed which is another display of your lack of intelligence.

You want to be able to do MP10 ubers with your character when your unbuffed dps is 5K above your current HP pool, while using a Lidless Wall and items you can upgrade for 500k? Really...
    Quote from Vooodu

Quote from Bleedxd

Whos crying... Durrh.

Also enrage was already removed due to the FACT its pointess. Also the content is perfect for me, its just the enrage time.

As if me handling (still very challenging tho) every area of MP 10 expept some pointess enrage timer means I can't play it.

Ok, il go play Mp 3 then where i can basically sleep walk through everything simply because thats the only place i can beat Kuile before he enrages.

LMAO

By all means do so. I dont see why you feel the need to tell us this while no one really cares what or how you play.
    Enrage timers are gear checks not skill checks.

If your trying to beat the timer there is several things you should be aware of.

Only kul hard enrages.
    If you kill him siege soft enrages but you should live through it.

Anything that stuns kul will drastically improve your uptime on him.
    -I play with ground stomp
    -Your non cookie cutter build still needs to do dmg for mp 10, and a lot of it, alot of the cookie cutter builds excel at maximum dmg or farm speed for the class in question. If you try and make a build with no cookie cutter skills your just a glutton for punishment.

Do mp 10 with people that don't need to be carried, with 4 people in the game it is a lot of dmg you have to be able to do.

If your dmg is crap then you are the one people are carrying.

Tank and spank was purposefully punished as a design decision, Blizzard thought it wasn't a very fun way for people to play and everyone loves DPS! (I personally liked tanking but I can adapt)

Without the hard enrage the way he teleports around and runs away from you, you could zerg him until all your gear broke, that sounds like oodles of fun to me...

I much prefer enrage timers as a gear check rather then the fun of getting one shot by act 2 inferno wasps before all the nerfs to inferno.
    Quote from Bleedxd

Quote from Vooodu

Quote from Bleedxd

Whos crying... Durrh.

LMAO

By all means do so. I dont see why you feel the need to tell us this while no one really cares what or how you play.

Ok.. Il go sleep walk though mp 3 beause of enrage timers.

WOW... SooOO much fun. Might as well give all the monsters and enrage timer now because its sooo flippin boring and easy.

Maybe if i lag for a few seconds some monster wll get an enrage kill on me. SoooO, much challenge.

DurrH
    Enrage timers are very stupid in this game... if you don't play the cookie cutter shit you're already at the disadvantage of taking longer to kill stuff -> you get less exp and items/gold.
    But due to enraging bosses you are supposed to get nothing even if you are geared enough if you took another spec? yeah, definitely encourages build diversity...

edit:
    You guys dont seem to get it.... he is trading in efficiency for fun which is legit in my opinion. But enrage timers prevent him from doing that.
    I'm not a masochist or anything, but I find the Enrage timer entertaining. I've attempted to try and survive Kulle's enrage, although that probably lasted a whole 15 seconds before Siege managed to grab me, then have rocks and meteors and insta-gib 1-shot kill reach me before I could do anything about it.

But the timer does take a long time to trigger. I say they could keep the Enrage, but tone it down so that it makes the fight more difficult, but not absolutely impossible.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Enrage makes a lot of sense for kul due to his AI.

It maybe should have been adjusted / eliminated for ubers but without it they would be a trivial pair to kill.
    Lure Siege away, someone dodge fire balls while the group kills siege, leave one person out and zerg until you beat kul...

Even if the instant gib was removed all mobs have a 30 min "enrage" where you lose your NV stacks and get no item for your ring.
    Quote from Vooodu

I enjoy a 12 round fight not a 1st round knock out. Just because i can't knock someone out in the 1st round i should be the loser?? Even tho the other guy couldn't knock me out either... ??? Nice logic pal.

Your tone is lacking, but we're getting somewhere. You actually get the full 12 rounds, not one. You don't get to box infinitely. In a battle of humans that might actually be interesting, but this is a video game and you're not up against an equal, you're provided a challenge with a time component.

Being able to walk 100 meters doesn't get you to the Olympics, you have to do it in a certain time. Otherwise it's trivial. You just don't get that.
    I apologize for any formating issues in my posts, I just can't use the new editor.Currently playing Magic 2014, see my thread:http://www.diablofans.com/topic/97565-magic-2014/
    Also, if you like Classics, try:Dungeons and Dragons Anthology ( http://www.gamersgat...ster-collection )
    Quote from vastling

Enrage timers are gear checks not skill checks.

You know what.. Forget it. Forget this friggin post.

Obviously some of you forum fan boys enjoy crappy game mechanics and will defend it to death.

Last time....

I can handle all areas of MP 10 including all Ubers. The only thing that cheaps me to death is enrage.

ENRAGE = MINDLESS FART IN THE WIND DEATH.

Its not even an attack its basically a window pop up...

And you people are actually defending that? Whaaaaaaaaat daaa helll is wrong with your people?
    Didn't read any replies, so to the OP:

No.
    It's fine as it is, it's only 1 of the 3 ubers and no other boss or monster has an enrage timer.
    It's part of the challange - beat it in time.
    If you kill Kulle before enrage, you can tank SB during it with no problem what so ever in 2mil worth of gear.
    Any one can tank anything in the game on an extremely low budget, but their dps will be low and there's no punishement for being slow except this 1 encounter (which is still tankable after enrage as i said before)
    Instead of trying to change the game, try to change the way you play it just for this 1 encounter OR accept that your gear is not good enough yet.
    Quote from Meepro

Enrage timers are very stupid in this game... if you don't play the cookie cutter shit you're already at the disadvantage of taking longer to kill stuff -> you get less exp and items/gold.
    But due to enraging bosses you are supposed to get nothing even if you are geared enough if you took another spec? yeah, definitely encourages build diversity...

edit:
    You guys dont seem to get it.... he is trading in efficiency for fun which is legit in my opinion. But enrage timers prevent him from doing that.

Thank you for seeing my point... lol
    Quote from Vooodu

Quote from Meepro

edit:

Ill say it again, your unbuffed dps is 5k above your HP pool which is 28.5k. It's not only the build, it's the fact that your entire char's worth apart from this 3 piece Zunimassa you sport is <10 mil.
    "I am geared enough, but I can't beat the enrage timer" is a rather amusing statement :)

If you don't get it, don't get it.
    Quote from Bleedxd

Quote from Vooodu

Quote from Meepro

edit:

Ill say it again, your unbuffed dps is 5k above your HP pool which is 28.5k. It's not only the build, it's the fact that your entire char's worth apart from this 3 piece Zunimassa you sport is <10 mil.

BLAH BLAH.. What part of i can swap gear and skills and beat him can't YOU understand? Its the swap gear part or the swap skill part? I know hard to understand...

I can handle all of MP 10 except enrage. So please, feel free to make more pointless remarks about my gear and what you think its worth.

Enrage is not even an attack. Its nothing but a fart in the wind window pop up.

Quote from Solmyr77

"I am geared enough, but I can't beat the enrage timer" is a rather amusing statement :)

If you don't get it, don't get it.

Ok so explain why i can handle all of MP 10 smart guy?

Please STFU or make some sense.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes