List of what this game NEEDS. and should already have.

Clan/Guild support
    Chat channels that aren't completely fucking garbage.
    Create a custom game with a custom name and max level / gear level / what acts you can do.
    Able to do more then one act per game.
    Trading items for items relevant.
    5 classes is going to get old VERY VERY VERY soon. ( 1 year is fine anything + that with 4 classes get real)

What are some things you'd like to see added soon. ( Not hard things to implement / most games have )
    frostburn should be removed from the game
    I think for the moment I only want the density of mobs across Acts to be a bit more balanced. Preferably at the point where it is on Keep in Act 3.

Also health lowered on higher MPs from what it is right now. Instead of having elites with 100mil HP, give them another suffix, or another mob to the pack of champs (to a total of 5-6). And yeah, density jumping with MPs.

Also every MP level increases your run speed by 2%. :)

And finally! Bump crafting ilvl of rares to 63 and put a 5% chance to instead craft a legendary of that type of armor/weapon. That way the cost of crafting would seem justified and farming in the game gets a small boost against camping the AH. Yay!
    Apart from what will be introduced in expansions (clan support, new classes, new content, new legendary items, more skills and passives), it would be PvP and the ability to dye legendary items for further customization. It would also be nice if class specific items didn't roll useless stats, however that last bit might be a tall order, considering how they have the system set up.
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche

Apart from what will be introduced in expansions (clan support, new classes, new content, new legendary items, more skills and passives), it would be PvP and the ability to dye legendary items for further customization. It would also be nice if class specific items didn't roll useless stats.

Legendary dying is in the works, it's some bug on the programming side that they're trying to remove. Class specific items can't roll only useful stats as they'll become instant BIS.

Apart from what will be introduced in expansions (clan support, new classes, new content, new legendary items, more skills and passives), it would be PvP and the ability to dye legendary items for further customization. It would also be nice if class specific items didn't roll useless stats.

Legendary dying is in the works, it's some bug on the programming side that they're trying to remove. Class specific items can't roll only useful stats as they'll become instant BIS.

I'm just saying, a Wand with every stat BUT INT is kind of silly.
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche

This would actually be great. The game just feels a lot more dynamic at high movement speed.
    "Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the small death that brings total obliteration."

This would actually be great. The game just feels a lot more dynamic at high movement speed.

200% move speed would be ridiculous. I'm barbarian, not the flash. But I agree, movement tied to paragons would be nice, perhaps 2-3% every 10 levels?

200% move speed would be ridiculous. I'm barbarian, not the flash. But I agree, movement tied to paragons would be nice, perhaps 2-3% every 10 levels?

I said 2% per MP level, not Paragon. :P

Gives incentive to go higher!

Oh! This reminds me! Each MP level should also increase Pickup Radius by 1!

So at the end of the day - MP10 = 10 Pickup Radius and 20% movement speed increase.

Hm, that would lead to almost capping speed. So to make up for it, movement speed is increased to 40% cap! :)
    One of the best things about the old battle.net (Diablo 1) was the ability to create your own channel and have op. Anyone could make a guild and stick a bot in a channel. Guilds in D1 were how I met some long-lasting friends. However, we did like to channel war and got a lot of CD keys banned... I was in ~TG|{~ if anyone remembers those days.

Definitely guild channels, ladders, and way more affixes on gear.

I said 2% per MP level, not Paragon. :P

Gives incentive to go higher!

Oh! This reminds me! Each MP level should also increase Pickup Radius by 1!

So at the end of the day - MP10 = 10 Pickup Radius and 20% movement speed increase.

Hm, that would lead to almost capping speed. So to make up for it, movement speed is increased to 40% cap! :)

Whops, sorry, misread your post. 40% move cap would be awesome. Make it even 50%! Now we have use for all those move speed legendaries.

Whops, sorry, misread your post. 40% move cap would be awesome. Make it even 50%! Now we have use for all those move speed legendaries.

Disagree. It's actually nice that you have at least a cap on one stat - it's one of the only caps in the game currently (the other being MF/GF).

Caps help you to give a bit more freedom in gear and itemization; caps on CC, crit damage, IAS, main stat would help to get rid of this stupid itemization issue where every item needs these stats, otherwise they're useless. If the MS cap would be raised, Inna's, Lacuni's, Tyrael's and boots with MS speed would become more or less mandatory items. No thanks.
    D3 need to be more complex.
    Jay and his team failed, they wanted to make something new and easy to pickup by anybody. Instead they made the most retard friendly game i've played in few years. Its the war of the clones, players are identical, they're doing the same thing over and over with the same builds and only way to have a good char is to gear up like everyone else.
    My point is that there's no diversity in builds and there's no diversity in useful gear. They tried to fix both by nerfing/buffing skills and adding unique abilities to legendary items but the failed again because the nerf/buff strategy made nothing to the diversity in the game and all of these unique abilities are useless.

Also the difficulty of this game is ridiculous. Half brained monkey could gear up for 5M and do what everyone else doing (mp1-2 alkaizer runs, yay). So i guess they need to fix the difficulty level because its easy even on mp10 (not saying that mp10 is pointless).

The next thing is Uber bosses. The Hellfire ring is not worth the time and in my opinion these bosses are waste of time. Its better to farm up some gold and buy good Unity instead of facerolling ubers and hoping for decent ring. They need to improve something here but i really don't know how they could motivate me to kill the ubers again. Maybe if they would have better legendary drop rate.

Another thing - GOLD SINK. They don't understand that its needed or what?

And last thing i'd like to see in D3. The act from expansion should be more like diablo and less like hello kitty. Cut all those colors and bright dungeons, cmon. The game doesn't feel like Diablo at all. Just look at PoE dungeons, there's that "feel".

Jay and his team could learn a lot from GGG :D If 18 people can make better Diablo than Blizzard you know something isn't right.

D3 need to be more complex.
    Jay and his team failed, they wanted to make something new and easy to pickup by anybody. Instead they made the most retard friendly game i've played in few years. Its the war of the clones, players are identical, they're doing the same thing over and over with the same builds and only way to have a good char is to gear up like everyone else.
    My point is that there's no diversity in builds and there's no diversity in useful gear. They tried to fix both by nerfing/buffing skills and adding unique abilities to legendary items but the failed again because the nerf/buff strategy made nothing to the diversity in the game and all of these unique abilities are useless.

Also the difficulty of this game is ridiculous. Half brained monkey could gear up for 5M and do what everyone else doing (mp1-2 alkaizer runs, yay). So i guess they need to fix the difficulty level because its easy even on mp10 (not saying that mp10 is pointless).

The next thing is Uber bosses. The Hellfire ring is not worth the time and in my opinion these bosses are waste of time. Its better to farm up some gold and buy good Unity instead of facerolling ubers and hoping for decent ring. They need to improve something here but i really don't know how they could motivate me to kill the ubers again. Maybe if they would have better legendary drop rate.

Another thing - GOLD SINK. They don't understand that its needed or what?

And last thing i'd like to see in D3. The act from expansion should be more like diablo and less like hello kitty. Cut all those colors and bright dungeons, cmon. The game doesn't feel like Diablo at all. Just look at PoE dungeons, there's that "feel".

Jay and his team could learn a lot from GGG :D If 18 people can make better Diablo than Blizzard you know something isn't right.

I don't think I saw a single suggestion there. We all know what's to complain about, but give a few suggestions like other people did. :)

edit: I think I'm starting to have a somewhat interesting idea about all these suggestion topics... Hm.
    If they think D3 is an MMO, then create a guild system! Partys with your guild should be more rewarding, able to trade hellfire rings, or keys, etc. Also make Ubers more complex, like raids, each one should have diferent mechanics. That way It would be fun to kill them in party. And ofcourse make them drop more legendaries, or maybe some unique legendaries only dropes by Ubers.

Theres alot of things this games need X.x

Agree with most what you said, but this color thing again... haters gonna hate.
    Look. At. Some. Pics. From. Previous. Diablo games - thanks. (And if you're not satisfied with that, use DarkD3.com, you won't get banned). Graphics is the very absolutely extremely last thing I care about in a computer game.

I think my biggest complain in terms of atmosphere was 1) killing one of the main NPCs (HOW COULD YOU) and 2) music. They tried hard, but it's nowhere near as epic as D1, and even not as good as in D2. I hope they will do better in the x-pac...
    Hello to all.

I'm a big fan of Diablo 3 I think about how to improve diablo 3 to make it interesting for Descriptions players. I play diablo frequently and are very satisfied. This is just a few ideas.
    I'm very sorry for my bad English :-)

Using Craft resize Health Potion. Plan for each type of potion, the change from the 15000HP, 17500HP, 20000HP

Production socket to item lvl 60-63 for each type Item 1 plan. Fee for socket in making armors such as 10M, 50M (100M) into weapons

Revive big skeleton in ACT 3 (way to Azmodan). Great move skeleton in the map of Tower ..... Fight as another enemy (create event)

After complete paragon lvl 100 each character gets one passive skill on more (4 total) Motivation to achieve maximum pragon lvl.

according to the current time on the server (day and night in the game)

Follower more item for themselves. (helmet, armor, boots)

Do not Lose nephalem valor during the transition from ACT 3 to ACT 4

Can be changed skill without losing nephalem valor.

Reward for killing many monsters raise. Calculated according Moster Power, and the amount of monster killed

For each character to create unique skill. Big damage, effects. Something huge (fatality)

for the search item on the AH, to create a tab filled with stats that the player search. Can save and search only object in the tab

Add to game 1 or 2 gems growing some unusual stats like (all resists, attack speed, movement speed, etc.)

New events with each patch or every month, add a couple of new events, with a new monster

Add to a new game item. Level 64,65 and 63 ring. Item lvl 64 + to find the MP5+, item lvl 65 with MP7 +

Changing the appearance of the item blacksmith, or any other character in the city. For each type to create several different type of shape for the item.

Buy animals the Follower trader in the city. Dragon, phoenix, snake and other animals the mythical.

Buy pet become gold, prices are under some degree of life and damage to animals the do.

Collect fabulous scroll and after passing several parts improve existing skills (decrease coldowns, increase dmg ...

Compare exhibition on the subject of AH item directly with what my character was wearing. Standard practice now be (send object to chat, go to the game and compare item)

Access to the AH directly from the game without loss of NV. Can vendor or Special house in the city.

New Shrine. Put into other games such as the Shrine LS, crit. chance and chrit. dmg, block, or attacks bleed but other new.

New Shrine. Conjure up many fabulous monster. after killing all the monsters to obtain large golden chest.

New Shrine. Create Shrine missile dampening for the player who activated this Shrine.

New Shrine. Summons animal fighter.

New Shrine. Activating the Shrine do that all the monsters of the whole map with teleport appear near Shrine (All mobs and Rare and Champion). Reward for killing all the monsters death without special loot for players. Big challenge for players

Uber boss. Make different combinations of the boss. (Ghom + skeleton, Izual + rakanoth, Diablo + maghda, and other combinations. New maps for combat. Collect new parts before other than one Hellfire ring (shoes, defend, helmet, belt)

Neverending dungeon. Map consisting of 20 floors, full of a large number of mobs. Each floor be increasingly difficult. Big challenge for players. The formation of this dungeon to be random.

Number of deaths and show s informations about character.

Flag each player showing complete info about character. Flag indicating whether the city flag holder is in danger or not (often known death teleport to players) Flag indicating color as they pose a risk figure is. (Green = clean, orange = low hazard, red = high risk)

Return to the game Stamina. Every 100 points stamina add 2% movement speed.

I don't think I saw a single suggestion there. We all know what's to complain about, but give a few suggestions like other people did. :)

They've made the whole skill/leveling system wrong. They took the easiest way here and it will take too much to point out everything they should do better about this system. The shortest suggestion i can make here is - maybe involve the players in the process of leveling, adding stats, choosing skills and improving their character? But then the game would need new skills and here we come back to the skill diversity in D3.

About the difficulty level. What can i say here? Its so simple to make this game more difficult that i doubt any more detailed info is needed. D3 was difficult once. Long time ago, i think you remembere those times :)

Uber bosses - better drop rates, buffed damage from hellfire ring.

Gold sink - new crafting system (with better items but possible item breaks and low percentage of the succesful crafts on the top crafting items). Possibility to buy sockets for a lot of gold, possibility to improve weapon quality with gold. Actually a lot to do here.

Agree with most what you said, but this color thing again... haters gonna hate.
    Look. At. Some. Pics. From. Previous. Diablo games - thanks. (And if you're not satisfied with that, use DarkD3.com, you won't get banned). Graphics is the very absolutely extremely last thing I care about in a computer game.

I was talking about the dungeons.
    http://newd2event.ne...ayerDungeon.jpg
    http://multiplayerbl.../07/diablo2.jpg

Diablo 3 dungeon:
    http://videogamewrit...ss159-hires.jpg
    http://media-curse.c...blo3-screen.jpg

PoE dungeons:
    http://mmovault.pl/n...of_exile_03.jpg
    http://webcdn.pathof...TAzO3M6NDoic2l6

You see the difference now?
    D1 and 2 had somehting magic about the atmosphere which D3 doesn't have. PoE have it instead.
    - Enchantment system (so u won't buy ur way to the top end items, and it takes months/years to max lvl ur items, also function as item sink).
    - improve the social aspect of the game. chat window/invite all with costume msg.. look at social media, everything is already there.
    - LOBBY! omg lobby?! with more then 4 buttons! maybe 5 buttons!
    - farming mode (no more story line while i am farming and flying azmodan heads, allow me to fight boss even if i start at the end of the act, allow me to jump into another acts).
    - 5 buffs?! (ok, then sort by time left!)
    - buying 100 potions at once - or remove them and bring "SOS" button that cost X and heal for 30 percentage of total HP
    - "Direct3D filter" - in other words, allow us to make the game much more "dark" with less hello kitty colors.
    - offline mode - so i could finally play HC
    - ladder servers - no u won't lose all ur hard work, when ladder ends all ur "hard work" (10k dps SS dh) will send to the legacy servers.
    - 1 yards pick up radius (only for gold) - its a bug, with 0 pick up radius u can walk over and over on gold and noting happen.
    - PTR servers should be up ALL THE TIME with changes to skills ALL THE TIME, keep buff/change skills on PTR so we could come up with new builds.
    - scoreboard - yes, its fun! (for ubers or any game session) num kills/elite kills/deaths/exp/legendary dropped/time...
    - gems - improved them/add new gems - or REMOVE THEM FROM THE GAME. this is the most stupid system i have ever seen.
    - brimstones - make them 10 percentage EXP for 10 mins
    - dye legendary (vanish color)
    - all items should be dropped at all lvls
    - reflct dmg/terrorist should not kill u no matter what BUT they should take u down to 1 percentage HP at most

After complete paragon lvl 100 each character gets one passive skill on more (4 total) Motivation to achieve maximum pragon lvl.

Nah that would make Paragon 100 more or less mandatory. IMO the whole Paragon system was Blizzard's way of saying MF on gear was a mistake and an attempt to fix it.

Can be changed skill without losing nephalem valor.

The point of Nephalem Valor was (besides preventing one-boss farming like Pindleskin runs in D2X) to make build choices meaningful. In D2 players couldn't respec (well, until 1.13) so decisions mattered. With free respec people argued that builds were meaningless since you could change them at any time so Blizz added NV to discourage swapping skills in the middle of a game.

Access to the AH directly from the game without loss of NV. Can vendor or Special house in the city.

Oh yes please!

Neverending dungeon. Map consisting of 20 floors, full of a large number of mobs. Each floor be increasingly difficult. Big challenge for players. The formation of this dungeon to be random.

That's a pretty awesome idea. Dying (without another player rezzing you) should kick you out of the dungeon and force you to start again at the beginning.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes