Set item drops

Ok i am not to sure how this works, but on tuesday i picked up 2 piece off imk set and so did a friend of mine, yesterday I picked up inna's set piece and my friend picked up 2 of inna's, also allot off people was spaming general chat WTS Inna's Chest piece.

Does Blizzard choose/randomise the set drops ? Because i am sure this is no Coincidence.

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    For the n-th time: Drops are random.
    -Ash
    Yes Blizzard watches every individual player as they play the game. "That guy just got a kickass legendary, lets make sure to compensate for that he doesn't get another one for a very long time! mwahahaha!" or "That guy just got a crappy legendary, lets up his chance to get more crappy legendaries! har har har!". :facepalmsign:

I'm quite sure it's all random mate.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    What you're experiencing is just "selective perception" (you experienced something and now you notice it even mer than you would otherwise). Since you and your friend happened to get the same drops the same day you think you see a pattern in the trade channels. Like above said: Drops are random.
    Haha ok cool was just wondering :) Thanks

Quote from Punkskelm

Ok i am not to sure how this works, but on tuesday i picked up 2 piece off imk set and so did a friend of mine, yesterday I picked up inna's set piece and my friend picked up 2 of inna's, also allot off people was spaming general chat WTS Inna's Chest piece.

Does Blizzard choose/randomise the set drops ? Because i am sure this is no Coincidence.

You have 240k overall kills and about 13k elite kills (looks to me like 200h+ playing hours and how many times have you experienced this? You mention two observations let us say that that is about 2 hours, so you have 2 hours of a drop-pattern showing out of like 200 hours of no drop-pattern showing... I think the statistics speaks for itself.

It's like najtanovic says: it's selective perception. You tend to focus on the patterns you see and ignore the lack of patterns during the rest of the time.
    Quote from Niddro

Quote from Punkskelm

You have 240k overall kills and about 13k elite kills (looks to me like 200h+ playing hours and how many times have you experienced this? You mention two observations let us say that that is about 2 hours, so you have 2 hours of a drop-pattern showing out of like 200 hours of no drop-pattern showing... I think the statistics speaks for itself.

It's like najtanovic says: it's selective perception. You tend to focus on the patterns you see and ignore the lack of patterns during the rest of the time.

Thanks dude your awesome +1

RNG...its not your friend
    Quote from twiztidjuggalo7

RNG...its not your friend

In this case, I'd say the opposite. RNG was his friend as IMK set and Inna's is better than most legendaries. Depends on exact piece and stats thou.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes