Legendary + Key drop from warden

Hi There

Was playing last night and did mp8 key runs on act 2 and the warden dropped a legendary item and a key.

Has this happen to anyone before ? Or has any one found two legendarys from one pack ?

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    Quote from Punkskelm

Hi There

Was playing last night and did mp8 key runs on act 2 and the warden dropped a legendary item and a key.

Has this happen to anyone before ? Or has any one found two legendarys from one pack ?
    Had mp 3 on and a key + a legendary helmet dropped from act 3 warden
    This has happened to me aswell, in my case I got two legendaries from an elite pack though.
    RNG is RNG, sometimes it bites you in the ass, but other times it gives you a helping hand ;)
    Quote from Punkskelm

Hi There

I Tried 3 times to get a leg+key from a warden.

The other day i tried for the first time in the 1050 hours i played to get 2 legs+1 set item from 1 elite pack. Was crazy to see the 3 beams comming right after one and another. It was on MP6 i tried it.

Sad thing was that they where all ilevel 63, a 1h sword (crap), 1 hand set crossbow (crap) and a manticore which rolled 8xx dps and int. Such a waste since it had 2 sockets.
    Happened to me on several occasions. Also had a double legendary from a single elite twice so far, seen a vid where a player got 3 from a goblin.

Key + legendary doesn't really count as double legendary though. The Key has a much higher chance to drop than anything else and should not be a surprise that it did, especially with 80% chance in your run. Also, keywarden drops a good amount of items, therefor has a slighty higher chance for legendaries as well.
    Quote from Karaz

This has happened to me aswell, in my case I got two legendaries from an elite pack though.
    RNG is RNG, sometimes it bites you in the ass, but other times it gives you a helping hand ;)

Hah sorry for asking am noob, but what is RNG ?

RNG: short for "Random Number Generator" or generation, a system that many aspects of Diablo III follow, such as item affixes and quality, elite monster affixes, and dungeon map and pathing. See: 'Affix' and 'Roll.'

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/77606-diablo-iii-urbandictionary/
    Also has happened to me on a few occasions ... but in my case a white mob dropped 2 legendaries (unfortunately they weren't very good).
    It happens every so often for me. When it does it makes it feel extra special, then i id the legendary and find it to be complete garbage.
    I got a decent Vile ward from the Act 3 key warden.
    Quote from againstme

It happens every so often for me. When it does it makes it feel extra special, then i id the legendary and find it to be complete garbage.

So True

I think seeing multiple leg drop from same source is rewarding enough on it's own. Yeah, it sucks to see double socket mant go to waste, but still. Double legendary drop is... well, legendary :)

Happened to me only once, from goblin I think, I was lucky enough to get a decent wiz ammy, the other one on the other hand ought to be the worst legendary item in the history of diablo. I didn't even bother trying to sell it for 30k gold, insta vendor!
    pretty common especially when u are doing mp8 where keys are 80% chance to drop
    Quote from Kyoob

I think seeing multiple leg drop from same source is rewarding enough on it's own. Yeah, it sucks to see double socket mant go to waste, but still. Double legendary drop is... well, legendary :)

Happened to me only once, from goblin I think, I was lucky enough to get a decent wiz ammy, the other one on the other hand ought to be the worst legendary item in the history of diablo. I didn't even bother trying to sell it for 30k gold, insta vendor!

Rather don't vendor bad leggies just salvage for the brimstone and sell for 50k

Quote from Punkskelm

Quote from Kyoob

I do most of the time. It's just the item was so terrible, it didn't even deserve to be salvaged.
    Quote from Kyoob

Quote from Punkskelm

Quote from Kyoob

I do most of the time. It's just the item was so terrible, it didn't even deserve to be salvaged.

:) lol

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes