Most DPS follower - which one and how

Alright it is now a proven fact that mp 0 or mp 1 is the best mp for farming

Now i want to have maximum DPS for follower. How can i do that ? what are you thoughts ?
    Browser MMORPG Developer
    In most cases DPS follower is the WRONG choice.
    Lots of ppl simply go for templar because of resource regen (especially monks) or they pump Templar with %block vit and LoH (15%block 130k hp, high all res + 3k LoH) so it can tank everything even on mp 10 (DHs do that).

Lots of ppl (including me) go for freeze on hit scoundrel with att speed. Perfect Scoundrel has 20% freeze on hit, 27% IAS, and 80% chance to pierce enemies. For melee classes who hate packs running away that is a perfect solution. The freeze is also quite long too - like 3 seconds or so. And seeing whole pack of mobs freezed in 1 hit always makes me smile. Unfortunately freeze on hit scoundrel is very expensive (because the uniques needed are Nightmare uniques, so no one farms them). Mine is 18.5% freeze 80% pierce 27%IAS and 85%MF. And I spent 50m on it. I also saw amu with 5% freeze and 1.8% stun (yes "AND"), for 1.5b on AH. So... there it is.

For ppl who want also DPS after all, they go for Enchantress with Maximus, so they have more MF than usual and also the fire creature with fire chains deals quite nice dmg too.
    I have a signature so you can see my post and that post rating count icon (along with hand icon) do not overlay my post. If you do not have a signature, for the sake of others, please make one.
    yes i have freeze scoundrel. but it is not needed for low level mp farming as i already hit 1 shot and they are not able to kill me

so i am looking for maximum DPS build
    Browser MMORPG Developer
    so why do need maximum DPS build when you already 1 hit everything ?

so why do need maximum DPS build when you already 1 hit everything ?

because for even faster farming

my char is barbarian. a few more mobs can be killed by my follower while i am handling the rest
    Browser MMORPG Developer
    I don't know what the maximum DPS on followers is, there was a thread about followers and their best use. I listed some of the possible uses here: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/78518-followers-where-do-they-help-most/#entry1083415

They're actually quite different from what tommmmmm proposed; I don't know any people who use the Templar at all. Some people in that thread argue that the Scoundrel is the only follower that can reach a considerably high DPS. From my experience, most people just go with magic find. Just take a look at the thread.
    Enchantress + 500 int 200% CD Skorn + Tal Rasha's Allegiance = GG.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP

Enchantress + 500 int 200% CD Skorn + Tal Rasha's Allegiance = GG.

thanks for combination :)
    Browser MMORPG Developer
    reached 17.8k :(
    Browser MMORPG Developer

Need items even wizards and WDs will drool over.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    I personally use the follower for the boost in mf an gf, never focused on his DPS. (for farming, as a barbarian, on mp0-5 i don't relly on his DPS)
    When I play with barbarian since I kill all of them with one shot. I dont even use followers since they are destroying my agroo. I want mobs to follow me and get killed with sprint. So Why I should use follower and destroy my agroo ?

When I play with barbarian since I kill all of them with one shot. I dont even use followers since they are destroying my agroo. I want mobs to follow me and get killed with sprint. So Why I should use follower and destroy my agroo ?

i have paragon 100
    also don't use even aggro. i am using HOTA
    Browser MMORPG Developer

i have paragon 100

??? I just dont understand what you mean ?

i have paragon 100

Also then because if I then what do I become?
    I'm surprised no one here knows.
    The highest dps follower is scoundrel.

I'm surprised no one here knows.
    The highest dps follower is scoundrel.

Many people know this, it was mentioned before in post #6, and multiple times in the thread I linked there.
    what are you useing right now???

Need items even wizards and WDs will drool over.

you know you can show us mate~ ^^
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes