[necroed]

Happy moment. I just passed 6000 euro made on rmah. Frankly i never thought it would be posible, to actualy make so much. Sorry for the spam, but let me show a fraction of stuff ive sold.

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Congratulations on your successful auction in Diablo III!
    Item name Immortal King's Tribal Binding Time of transaction 03 December 2012 11:33 AM GMT Sale price €24.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Mempo of Twilight Time of transaction 29 November 2012 03:47 PM GMT Sale price €59.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name 100,000,000 Gold Time of transaction 18 November 2012 08:44 PM GMT Sale price €31.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Pugilist's Courage Time of transaction 18 November 2012 06:22 PM GMT Sale price €199.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Ice Climbers Time of transaction 18 November 2012 09:22 AM GMT Sale price €250.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name 200,000,000 Gold Time of transaction 11 November 2012 11:48 PM GMT Sale price €70.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name 200,000,000 Gold Time of transaction 08 November 2012 10:58 PM GMT Sale price €76.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name 100,000,000 Gold Time of transaction 06 November 2012 07:08 PM GMT Sale price
    €40.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name 200,000,000 Gold Time of transaction 05 November 2012 10:28 PM GMT Sale price €80.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name 100,000,000 Gold Time of transaction 05 November 2012 06:26 PM GMT Sale price €40.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name 100,000,000 Gold Time of transaction 04 November 2012 08:44 PM GMT Sale price €42.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Demolisher's Blast Time of transaction 29 October 2012 07:06 PM GMT Sale price €75.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Fervent Strike Time of transaction 29 October 2012 01:30 AM GMT Sale price €40.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Echoing Fury Time of transaction 06 October 2012 12:28 PM BST Sale price €79.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Inna's Radiance Time of transaction 06 October 2012 01:15 AM BST Sale price €99.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Radiant Star Emerald Time of transaction 18 August 2012 01:07 AM BST Sale price €17.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Senechal Renegade Time of transaction 16 August 2012 04:19 PM BST Sale price €109.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name 7 Radiant Star Emerald Time of transaction 16 August 2012 02:47 AM BST Sale price €113.82

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Precious Terminus Time of transaction 14 August 2012 03:39 PM BST Sale price €79.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Loathing Scalp Time of transaction 12 August 2012 07:37 AM BST Sale price €45.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Eternity Font Time of transaction 10 August 2012 03:43 PM BST Sale price €229.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Badlands Essence Time of transaction 10 August 2012 08:34 AM BST Sale price €159.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Dismal Prize Time of transaction 05 August 2012 11:38 AM BST Sale price €42.94

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Stygian Scale Time of transaction 04 August 2012 05:32 PM BST Sale price €99.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Skull Grasp Time of transaction 03 August 2012 11:53 PM BST Sale price €69.00

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Champion's Medal Time of transaction 08 July 2012 08:28 PM BST Sale price €56.16

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Valorous Fists Time of transaction 05 July 2012 01:30 PM BST Sale price €89.99

Greetings Martin (Rage),
    Item name Conquest Strategy Time of transaction 05 July 2012 12:04 PM BST Sale price €200.00

I could do on, but i stop here. Sorry for the wall of text. I'm having a happy moment and felt like sharing. Maybe others have equal experience, with how fantastic it is to have a real money auction house in this game.
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Profit: Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    And No. I do not bot or anything. Its legit made. Via trading, sniping, flipping the gold ah.
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Quote from Huminator

And No. I do not bot or anything. Its legit made. Via trading, sniping, flipping the gold ah.

Quite impressive.. but how much did you make by actually farming? Sounds like you made most of it by playing the AH. (nothing wrong with it, just curious)
    Yeah, I was asking myself the same question. Also with regard to your signature... does it mean these characters have been used to farm that amount of money and then you discarded them (RIP is not really the right description if it's SC ;-))
    Nice, hope to earn something like this in the future ;d
    Wow, congrats! :) How much do you play on average day?
    598670 Lifetime Kills
    25122 Elite Kills

There's almost nothing related with farming in those 6k € and likely you don't own just 1 account.
    How fantastic is it? Errr...

I used to think that videogames were something different.
    I guess I was wrong.
    Good bjob, though someone just sold Resonating Fury for 400 000 000 000 gold which is ~10 000 Euro.
    Quote from Temsen

Quote from Huminator

Quite impressive.. but how much did you make by actually farming? Sounds like you made most of it by playing the AH. (nothing wrong with it, just curious)

Saying around 98% is made via sniping and flipping wouldnt be incorrect. I personaly find playing the AH more fun than chain farming act 3. Always looking for the great deal, alot more fun that repeditive farming the same stuff over and over. Ofc i play some aswell, but my farming is far from my source of income.

Quote from Bagstone

Yeah, I was asking myself the same question. Also with regard to your signature... does it mean these characters have been used to farm that amount of money and then you discarded them (RIP is not really the right description if it's SC ;-))

It means ive played the character, geared them up via the money ive made working the ah. At some point they just reach to high a value. So i profit from selling the stuff and play my next class. Started out as dh at release, made my first 50 million doing act 3 with like 10k hp and zero resist, while all the poor barbs, monks and witch doctors was stuck in act1. Then at some point i cashed out and started my wizard... The later i cashed that one out and went barb, then monk, then witch doctor... hehe

Quote from KalikooJack

Wow, congrats! :) How much do you play on average day?

A few hours. Id say average 2. I do perform searches on the auction house, pretty much all the time in near the computer. Tabbing in and out is awesome : p
    Quote from Huminator

Quote from Temsen

Quote from Huminator

Saying around 98% is made via sniping and flipping wouldnt be incorrect. I personaly find playing the AH. Always looking for the great deal, alot more fun that repeditive farming the same stuff over and over. Ofc i play some aswell, but my farming is far from my source of income.

Why don't you play forex then?
    Quote from Caos

598670 Lifetime Kills
    25122 Elite Kills

There's almost nothing related with farming in those 6k € and likely you don't own just 1 account.

I used to think that videogames were something different.
    I guess I was wrong.

I only have 1 account. And farming the acution house neither gives hour or elite kills. I farm a little everyday, not much, average i guess. I enjoy the game within the game most. The game of Auction House playing, The game of making profit. I find i alot more exciting than chain farming the same stuff over and over. And the fact its 100 times more rewarding is just a bonus.

Having alot of gold, gives alot of options. Back in 1.0.3 where every barb used Life on hit, life steal weapons costed almost nothing. When the first ptr notes came, it was quiet obvious that 90% of the barbs would switch weapon from Life on Hit to Life steal. Being the bastard i am, i started grabbing every single good strength life steal weapon from the ah. Remeber they had no real value back then, due to the fact everyone used Loh. I made around 5 billion gold reselling em at 1.0.4. At some point in the middle of 1.0.4 i had to buyout around 15 echoing furies, to make sure that the ones i had sniped earlier would get a good sell price. Ended up making 50-100 mill per fury. Stuff like that i find interesting, its fun to play the market. And the fact its extremely rewarding, that just makes even more exciting.

Quote from Eazy

Good bjob, though someone just sold Resonating Fury for 400 000 000 000 gold which is ~10 000 Euro.

Yea, and i hate the fact i wasnt the first one to spot it. Echoing furies is among my searches, and i do search the auction houses for great deals like 50 times a day.

Quote from Caos

Quote from Huminator

Quote from Temsen

Quote from Huminator

Saying around 98% is made via sniping and flipping wouldnt be incorrect. I personaly find playing the AH. Always looking for the great deal, alot more fun that repeditive farming the same stuff over and over. Ofc i play some aswell, but my farming is far from my source of income.

I got no idea what Forex is.
    Welcome to 3 month ago :P

Just be careful with paypal and taxing laws in your country, not sure about denmark and the laws there.
    Should be fine. Doubt they will even notice.
    Quote from Caos

Sometimes I wonder if people are just trolling because they realize how stupid is this argument, or really think that it makes them look cool.

Gratz, OP! Personally I have about 2500 euro + 500 euro on my char, much less than you! But I also completely missed patch 1.04 and half of 1.05, so I guess I could total about 4-4.5k if I played all along. Very impressive job!
    Quote from Huminator

Should be fine. Doubt they will even notice.

Oh they 1000% will. paypal is forced to send information about exactly how much you make over 2500 euros yearly as a private person to the EU. Once you reach the taxing point for your country they sure will contact you...
    Ive have had bigger paypal income elsewhere, before diablo 3. Alot bigger. Never heard a word, thats why i doubt ill hear from them.
    I hate to be the guy that brings up the fact that you selfishly purchased underpriced items and manipulated the market to give yours a selling advantage for your personal gain, and thus artificially inflated the economy for whoever was purchasing your goods. But hey. "congrats"
    Quote from Huminator

Ive have had bigger paypal income elsewhere, before diablo 3. Alot bigger. Never heard a word, thats why i doubt ill hear from them.

I don't know about your country, but in mine you can get into serious trouble because of this. I'm totally filling in my RMAH income in my taxes as "Other sources of income"...
    Quote from Dehydrogenaza

Quote from Caos

Sometimes I wonder if people are just trolling because they realize how stupid is this argument, or really think that it makes them look cool.

Gratz, OP! Personally I have about 2500 euro + 500 euro on my char, much less than you! But I also completely missed patch 1.04 and half of 1.05, so I guess I could total about 4-4.5k if I played all along. Very impressive job!

Trolling what? If Huminator finds entertaining to play with the RMAH there are far more tools to play with with the Forex.
    And I've said Forex because it's a fairly easy trading market if you know what I'm taking about.

Chill out dude.
    Quote from TheSeanis

I hate to be the guy that brings up the fact that you selfishly purchased underpriced items and manipulated the market to give yours a selling advantage for your personal gain, and thus artificially inflated the economy for whoever was purchasing your goods. But hey. "congrats"

Your 100% correct. Its the same everywhere where there is an economy.

I honestly still have no clue what Forex is.

Quote from Caos

Without trying to sound arrogant id say its around 6000 euro fantastic
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes