Do you sell un id rings/ammys ?

Is there a market for selling rare un id rings and ammys? if so, how much would would you guys charge?
    They use to sell quite often out off trade for 100k-150k a pop. I do not see it much anymore, there was a exploit where people could see the item stats without identifying them, I am not sure if it was ever fixed.
    I'm a gambler. I can't fathom the thought of letting 1 ring even out 1,500,000 that happened to be a quadfecta and I sold it off as an unID.

They're mine. All mine.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    I would not sell any unidentified item ever.
    There was this guy in EU trade chat, about a month ago, that sold 2 UnID Vile Wards for 250k each.
    One of them rolled into a 278 Int + 6% life (don't remember the rest stats).
    I don't think he is ever going to sell UnIDs anymore.

Out of 100 rings that I ID, maybe just 5 are worth selling or keeping for alts.
    But if I ever sell one and it turns out to be an upgrade, and I have to pay for something I found, I would just kill myself.
    Quote from Jaetch

I'm a gambler. I can't fathom the thought of letting 1 ring even out 1,500,000 that happened to be a quadfecta and I sold it off as an unID.

They're mine. All mine.

I'm with this guy.
    while some would buy their once unid ring back fo real money i can live with the fact of selling unid rings for profit.
    Yeah, im too much of a gambler too i guess. I was just interested in knowing what they go for. I just finished my daily farm and got 13 ammys and rings, one was worth 500k, and one is worth way more i believe, anyone care to give an estimate of what this amulet may be worth?

+24-87 Damage
    Each Hit Adds +612 Life
    Critical Hit Damage Increase By 52%
    Critical Hit Chance Increase By 8.5%
    Yeah even though i don't even pick up rares that often I could never sell it because I would rage if it turned out to be the 1 in a million rare lol.
    I sold around 350-400 unid rings/ammys for 130-150k each on http://forums.d2jsp.org/ over the past week.
    I'm getting 70 per daily farming session, today I slacked so only 35.
    For me, selling them is a much better income than ID-ing them.
    So far, nobody came back to whisper me if they found anything good, even though I asked them to :)
    If you think about the chances of finding anything good, selling items unid is prob more profitable than iding them; but ya I'm with most of you, can't stand the thought of selling something unid that could've sold on ah for hundreds of millions
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes