Do you sell un id rings/ammys ?

Is there a market for selling rare un id rings and ammys? if so, how much would would you guys charge?
    They use to sell quite often out off trade for 100k-150k a pop. I do not see it much anymore, there was a exploit where people could see the item stats without identifying them, I am not sure if it was ever fixed.
    I'm a gambler. I can't fathom the thought of letting 1 ring even out 1,500,000 that happened to be a quadfecta and I sold it off as an unID.

They're mine. All mine.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    I would not sell any unidentified item ever.
    There was this guy in EU trade chat, about a month ago, that sold 2 UnID Vile Wards for 250k each.
    One of them rolled into a 278 Int + 6% life (don't remember the rest stats).
    I don't think he is ever going to sell UnIDs anymore.

Out of 100 rings that I ID, maybe just 5 are worth selling or keeping for alts.
    But if I ever sell one and it turns out to be an upgrade, and I have to pay for something I found, I would just kill myself.
    Quote from Jaetch

I'm a gambler. I can't fathom the thought of letting 1 ring even out 1,500,000 that happened to be a quadfecta and I sold it off as an unID.

They're mine. All mine.

I'm with this guy.
    while some would buy their once unid ring back fo real money i can live with the fact of selling unid rings for profit.
    Yeah, im too much of a gambler too i guess. I was just interested in knowing what they go for. I just finished my daily farm and got 13 ammys and rings, one was worth 500k, and one is worth way more i believe, anyone care to give an estimate of what this amulet may be worth?

+24-87 Damage
    Each Hit Adds +612 Life
    Critical Hit Damage Increase By 52%
    Critical Hit Chance Increase By 8.5%
    Yeah even though i don't even pick up rares that often I could never sell it because I would rage if it turned out to be the 1 in a million rare lol.
    I sold around 350-400 unid rings/ammys for 130-150k each on http://forums.d2jsp.org/ over the past week.
    I'm getting 70 per daily farming session, today I slacked so only 35.
    For me, selling them is a much better income than ID-ing them.
    So far, nobody came back to whisper me if they found anything good, even though I asked them to :)
    If you think about the chances of finding anything good, selling items unid is prob more profitable than iding them; but ya I'm with most of you, can't stand the thought of selling something unid that could've sold on ah for hundreds of millions
    the North Pacific Salmon
    ~And we'll march... along, with our blindfolds on
    And we'll ride... the rails, with our pistols drawn
    Can the Lord... above, forgive what we've done?
    Can we fight to save our souls?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes