New Exploit Going Now ATM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wmWSVsGE8Eg#t=592s
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    -- Albert Einstein

why is this only happen on hardcore, but not softcore? or did it happend and all got bought out?
    Quote from TheDemokin

Interesting, just searched reddit and found this:
    http://www.reddit.co...rolled_crafted/

Seems like the exact same person that made this post, he links an image there too:
    http://oi50.tinypic.com/32zjd6g.jpg
    Now that's all nice and dandy, but... look at the 'completed' tab... really? Red handed much?

As for posting overpriced items it's an old diablo marketing trick to control the market - it's been discussed in a few forums and blogs - post up a whole bunch of highest end items for extremely high prices, after that put in a few items that are lower than that for normal prices - now the picture looks like your 'normal' priced items are being sold really cheap in comparison to those overpriced pieces. You have absolute market control at this point and you are cashing in. It is far easier to do in HC market simply due to much lower general market volumes than it would be in SC.

red handed because he hasn't returned unsold items to his stash? "old diablo marketing trick" ...old as in... what? diablo 3 has been out for just over six months and its the first diablo game with an auction house. calm down, theres no need for such hysteric banter.
    Quote from TheDemokin

Now that's all nice and dandy, but... look at the 'completed' tab... really? Red handed much?

:D :D that's ridiculous :D
    Quote from TradeWindz

I come from hardcore ,but i checked softcore aswell. There is an exploit going on the last 1-2 hours. The auction houses are full on TOP end gear from crafts. Full on imba weapons, trifecta gloves, wrists and more....
    Be CAREFULL.

Sounds scary, hoping blizz gets this under control as fast as possible, don't play hc myself, but if this is happening hc, and it's possible to do both hc and sc, you can be sure some one on sc i making a whole lot of money/gold from this :/

edit: Please keep updating post if you get more info on this
    Regards DreamWalker

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Quote from Bearbarian

Quote from TheDemokin

Interesting, just searched reddit and found this:
    http://www.reddit.co...rolled_crafted/

Seems like the exact same person that made this post, he links an image there too:

As for posting overpriced items it's an old diablo marketing trick to control the market - it's been discussed in a few forums and blogs - post up a whole bunch of highest end items for extremely high prices, after that put in a few items that are lower than that for normal prices - now the picture looks like your 'normal' priced items are being sold really cheap in comparison to those overpriced pieces. You have absolute market control at this point and you are cashing in. It is far easier to do in HC market simply due to much lower general market volumes than it would be in SC.

red handed because he hasn't returned unsold items to his stash? "old diablo marketing trick" ...old as in... what? diablo 3 has been out for just over six months and its the first diablo game with an auction house. calm down, theres no need for such hysteric banter.

It is indeed the best time for mass hysteria panic and general murderous tendencies - the Mayans said the end of the world is in 21 days.

In the meantime if you think this game is really bad or just tired of botters / scammers / rumor spreaders blah, just quit the game, but before you do - send all your gold to me, i'll keep it for you and pass it to you in the afterlife.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    -- Albert Einstein

dont hink this exploit is real somebody trolling
    rofl golanbendor, if you say so, then you have no clue about hardcore market. I play non stop d3 hardcore since the start of the game and in 1 day i saw 1000's of items that were better than anything ever existed on the same time on hardcore auction house. Oh and that happened on the us hardcore auction house. Suuuuure its some1 trolling...
    Quote from golanbendor

dont hink this exploit is real somebody trolling

+1
    -- Albert Einstein

Okey first of all. If you belive these items are legit you are either trolling or you havent played that much HC.

Ive played HC since day one and one weapon like you almost never see. Suddenly at the same time there are 20 weapons like this on the AH.

Same with trifecta gloves. If you look at the weapons they all almost have exact same stats with diffrent values. NO uneccesary stats like str + dex..just perfect weapons with the best stats.

This IS an exploit-cheat-hack. IT needs to get som attension or all people that play this game alot will totally loose faith.

Also all the items are always 1d 11h - 1d 10h.....to expensive so it feels like some SC cheater who dont have a clue about the HC economy....

They are also on the SC AH just that you dont see them as easy there since there are more legit items with good values like that.
    Now all those items dissapeard?? Both gloves and weapons?
    Quote from RaulJake

Now all those items dissapeard?? Both gloves and weapons?

ye seems so^^
    roflmao
    nobody knows anything but lets scream "exploit"
    No evidence, no knowledge of what the exploit is, just lots of shouting and gnashing of teeth, sounds like business as usual to me...
    Zeyk23 you have no clue lol. You missed everything... 20 insane 1h weaps came out at the samer time for like 500 mill each.... Now everyone dissapeared this morning....someone figured out a way to manipulate RNG...i hope Blizzard will inform everyone on what happend.
    Quote from RaulJake

i hope Blizzard will inform everyone on what happend.

Nope, they most likely won't. There was a bluepost about this recently - can't find it though, but they essentially said that it's sometimes better to not post about every bad thing that is going on. They could probably do this more often, just so that all the people who keep saying "Blizzard doesn't do anything about bots" finally STFU... but I also second their "let sleeping dogs lie" attitude.
    Quote from TheDemokin

Just wanting to note that the completed tab only shows items and not gold. And as many have pointed out over several months items are bound to stockpile from unsold items.
    So one person that probably has a paragon 80+ character and tons of gold slowly bought a bunch of high end 1 handers for cheap and then cornered the market? Nice exploit, I guess. Probably didn't sell any. If it was a real exploit it would be used in softcore for real money.
    If they're all gone now, perhaps blizz just found the person cheating, and then removed all the crap from ah, anyways, sounds like it got stopped in time. GL HF all ! :Thumbs Up:
    Regards DreamWalker

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes