New Exploit Going Now ATM

I come from hardcore ,but i checked softcore aswell. There is an exploit going on the last 1-2 hours. The auction houses are full on TOP end gear from crafts. Full on imba weapons, trifecta gloves, wrists and more....
    Be CAREFULL.
    Any proof of this exploit? I searched the AH for stuff you mention and I don't see anything duplicated or a flood like you say.
    Also, please state EU/US

I come from hardcore ,but i checked softcore aswell. There is an exploit going on the last 1-2 hours. The auction houses are full on TOP end gear from crafts. Full on imba weapons, trifecta gloves, wrists and more....
    Be CAREFULL.

OK yea, lets be carefull... of what? Sure there's lots of imba items on the AH for 1-2 bil each. You're saying that there's more now because of some exploit? You need to explain it some more for anyone to believe you.

EDIT: Could've done some research myself earlier. Sry for not believing you TradeWindz.

Be CAREFULL.

I can confirm this. The EU hardcore auction house has been flooded with ilvl 62 high dps 1 hands and Ilvl 62 trifecta/good gloves first posted at around 21:00 CET together but also at intervals after this

Be CAREFULL.

I can confirm this. The EU hardcore auction house has been flooded with ilvl 62 high dps 1 hands and Ilvl 62 trifecta/good gloves first posted at around 21:00 CET together but also at intervals after this

Pics or it didn't happen.
    Warnings are like weather forecasts, not always accurate but you would do well to take them into consideration. Curious to see how people attack a potentially informative poster.

Be CAREFULL.

Pics or it didn't happen.

the thing about hardcore economy is that you can't appreciate what is happening unless you check it everyday. For softcore players things probably look fine if you check out the hardcore auction, but usually there few if any weapons above 1100. Today there is 2 pages+ all posted at same time for prices that very overpriced and all the items are ilvl 62 ( so whoever is doing this probably doesn't know the hardcore economy very well)
    That's how it looks like. All this items have socket, ls or loh and critical hit damage. HC EU. 24 hours ago there was not a single weapon like this.
    img545.imageshack.us/img545/6442/eb02ff45990e441c8d3813b.png
    Sorry, can't post links.
    I am the 2nd heroscore character worldwide hardcore, dont aying bullshit-check diabloprogress "tradewind".
    All EU HARDCORE is flooded with top end 1hand crafted waepons, crafted gloves and crafted wrists that last 2-3 hours. Create a char and check it if you dont believe. If any1 know how the fack this is happening report plz
    Sorted by time left (EU Hardcore), scrolling back, and surely enough, a tonne of 1100+ dps 1H weapons with 1D 11H remaining. Certainly not fitting the normal HC trend... Need to do more digging
    as much as i hate the "omg new exploitzzz" threads, this one seems legit

There is something fishy going on at the hardcore ah, way to many OP items got posted within the last 0-2 hour, all of em craft lvl ilvl 62
    Same is happening at us hardcore aswell i ve been informed, GG blizz

You see this is what pisses me off. What is your point of just saying 'GG blizz'? As in it's their fault? It's called an exploit for a reason; A way around defenses Blizzard has put in. Think instead of bein a douche.

More on topic; Yea seems fishy. One would argue maybe someone was stockpiling and decided to sell, hell maybe Blizz is on their trail and they are trying to get rid of their stock.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!

You see this is what pisses me off. What is your point of just saying 'GG blizz'? As in it's their fault? It's called an exploit for a reason; A way around defenses Blizzard has put in. Think instead of bein a douche.

More on topic; Yea seems fishy. One would argue maybe someone was stockpiling and decided to sell, hell maybe Blizz is on their trail and they are trying to get rid of their stock.

a stockpiling theory doesn't add up.. somone stockepiling so many good items would know the the hardcore economy quite well... yet all these items are all completely misspriced suggesting this guy is not familiar with hardcore economy
    I've read somewhere that there was a crafting exploit where you would get the materials back after using them, so you could craft for ever - but that was hotfixed a while back. Maybe some one is dumping their stockpile from back then.... well I don't know. Just saying it's a possiblity.

I've read somewhere that there was a crafting exploit where you would get the materials back after using them, so you could craft for ever - but that was hotfixed a while back. Maybe some one is dumping their stockpile from back then.... well I don't know. Just saying it's a possiblity.

I can't comment on the volume as I'm on a different computer. But even with an exploit such as that, the amount of time to get pages and pages of desirable items would take considerable time, and perhaps even a small network of people. Looking forward to see how this unfolds.
    Interesting, just searched reddit and found this:
    http://www.reddit.co...rolled_crafted/

Seems like the exact same person that made this post, he links an image there too:
    http://oi50.tinypic.com/32zjd6g.jpg
    Now that's all nice and dandy, but... look at the 'completed' tab... really? Red handed much?

As for posting overpriced items it's an old diablo marketing trick to control the market - it's been discussed in a few forums and blogs - post up a whole bunch of highest end items for extremely high prices, after that put in a few items that are lower than that for normal prices - now the picture looks like your 'normal' priced items are being sold really cheap in comparison to those overpriced pieces. You have absolute market control at this point and you are cashing in. It is far easier to do in HC market simply due to much lower general market volumes than it would be in SC.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    -- Albert Einstein

The 44 completed tab doesn't really mean anything to me. I have 36 completed items, but they're all junk that failed to sell that I've yet to clear out because I'm lazy.

Now that's all nice and dandy, but... look at the 'completed' tab... really? Red handed much?
    Red handed because he might use the AH as a storage? Those could be just some random lower items (i.e. 100k-1m) that he doesn't want to vendor yet.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes