So how many worldwide are still playing D3..

I'm curious i've seen the sample Xfire provided today and it said 11k

So i'm estimating about 30k or 50k still play this god forsaken game?
    If you dont like the game, what brings you to these forums in the first place?
    Currently played toon:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/28310

Profit:
    Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    your math is bad. xfire is a terrible way of counting it he large majority of gamers especialy casuals don't touch that shit.
    Even if u multiply 100 with the amount of general channels (even here we are assuming) it's atleast 50k on eu and then u have people thats not playing with that open
    ^^Maybe he's a fan of Diablo, but not of Diablo 3?
    Check out the address bar on your browser. See what it says there? That's right.....it says DiabloFans. There's no '3' there.
    Quote from Soulreaverr

I'm curious i've seen the sample Xfire provided today and it said 11k

So i'm estimating about 30k or 50k still play this god forsaken game?

Who even uses Xfire?

No seriously, I have never met ANYONE who uses Xfire, anywhere, for anything, ever.

Heres a little bit of reality for you;

You know how the hot topic right now is the massive amount of bots running? You do realize there is no point in botting for gold/gear if there is no one to buy said gold/gear right?
    Quote from maka

^^Maybe he's a fan of Diablo, but not of Diablo 3?
    Check out the address bar on your browser. See what it says there? That's right.....it says DiabloFans. There's no '3' there.

dont you see the 3 behind the diablofans logo? =D

and the only one who mentionned 3 here is me, you and the op and this isnt a diablofans threads either
    I am a fan of Diablo not a enthusiatic one of D3... I know already that most people dont use Xfire i mean how the hell did you mess the part were i estimated? I'm AWARE that they dont record solid data and you make it sound like 50k is such a huge number out of 11m people.. Seriously get a clue.
    Quote from Soulreaverr

I am a fan of Diablo not a enthusiatic one of D3... I know already that most people dont use Xfire i mean how the hell did you mess the part were i estimated? I'm AWARE that they dont record solid data and you make it sound like 50k is such a huge number out of 11m people.. Seriously get a clue.

lol

So.... your contradicting yourself here, you openly "estimate" that Xfire is accounting for around 1/5 of all Diablo 3 players, then go and say "I know most people dont use Xfire".

Are you brain damaged?
    I've never actually met or heard from friends of people using Xfire myself. And the friends that played Diablo at the beginning might not all be online non-stop, but they all have 20+ level Paragon characters. Most of them multiple.

Is enough for me.
    Diablo 3 rocks and is played by more people than your favorite game.

Locked.
    Quote from WizArt

Locked.

opinions, and I don't think it is as played as CoD. Owned much?
    "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto-nintendo boss

"I think it's hilarious because gamers won't be getting watered down anything.
    This is flat out Diablo 3." -Anonymous discussing the console version
    Quote from brx

Quote from WizArt

Locked.

So................ just to be clear here;

CoD is your "favorite game"?

The only person "owned" here would be you.
    Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Soulreaverr

lol

So.... your contradicting yourself here, you openly "estimate" that Xfire is accounting for around 1/5 of all Diablo 3 players, then go and say "I know most people dont use Xfire".

Are you brain damaged?

With respect, 4/5 is most. The 1/5 figure is completely arbitrary though. This data is completely unusable to measure actual number of, say, weekly players. Only Blizzard knows that. It's also pretty irrelevant to anyone, :) I'm only in this thread because the end of the subject was cut off on the latest posts so I didn't know what it was about, :P

Call of duty is a great game in it's genre... no-one is "owned" because they like a game you don't, ;)
    Quote from AudioCG

Quote from brx

Quote from WizArt

Locked.

yes i am so totally serious. I am part of the silent majority that buys thoses fucked up games and enjoy them to no end. I am doing this right? Is it going too fast?
    "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto-nintendo boss

I just want to point out that almost 98% of the people who bought D2 didn't make it to hell mode. The 'endgame' IE farming for items has always been done by the small minority of owners of ANY diablo game. D3 is no different.

Edit; So settle the balls down, and discuss why my BO2 rifle isn't as powerful as any smg.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from brx

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from brx

Quote from WizArt

Locked.

yes i am so totally serious. I am part of the silent majority that buys thoses fucked up games and enjoy them to no end. I am doing this right? Is it going too fast?

Not sure how forums work?

Or quotes?

Or the English language?

I even bolded it for you....
    Quote from Bleu42

I just want to point out that almost 98% of the people who bought D2 didn't make it to hell mode. The 'endgame' IE farming for items has always been done by the small minority of owners of ANY diablo game. D3 is no different.

Edit; So settle the balls down, and discuss why my BO2 rifle isn't as powerful as any smg.

source?

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from brx

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from brx

Quote from WizArt

Locked.

Or quotes?

Or the English language?

yep, question, answer. Must be hard...

Quote from brx

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from brx

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from brx

Quote from WizArt

Locked.

Or quotes?

Or the English language?

lol

Ok, so its become obvious that I'll have to spell it out for you;

He said "Diablo 3 has more players then your FAVORITE GAME"

not

"Diablo 3 has more players then any game ever" or "Diablo 3 has more players then any other game"

Because he was banking on no one willingly admitting that CoD or LoL were their "favorite" games (due to the obvious E hate that would follow), and this seems to have completely fallen outside of your ability to comprehend.
    Quote from AudioCG

Quote from brx

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from brx

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from brx

Quote from WizArt

Locked.

Or quotes?

Or the English language?

lol

Ok, so its become obvious that I'll have to spell it out for you;

He said "Diablo 3 has more players then your FAVORITE GAME"

not

"Diablo 3 has more players then any game ever" or "Diablo 3 has more players then any other game"

Because he was banking on no one willingly admitting that CoD or LoL were their "favorite" games (due to the obvious E hate that would follow), and this seems to have completely fallen outside of your ability to comprehend.

I already told you I KNOW THAT ALMOST NO ONE USES IT it SAMPLES the data for the weekly average And i just love how you keep making it sound like more then even 50k people play this game ...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes