Hellfire Ring - Am I missing something?

Quote from Obe

I believe the bigger question here is: what the hell are you doing with that Mempo's? It's worth about 200 times what the rest of your gear is put together. If you sold it and bought gear with the money you'd be able to farm keys on mp7 or some such and do ubers on around the same - would take you a couple days playing 1-2 hours a day to get a hellfire ring rather than 10 years with the gear you have now on mp0 or 1.

PS: If this is a troll, which I do really hope it is, it's the best one I've seen on a game related website.

Good point. I actually found that piece. Even basted on strength, it gives me a boost. I've been using it for now, I hate to sell it without already having a good replacement..
    Quote from Lucretia1417

Quote from Obe

I believe the bigger question here is: what the hell are you doing with that Mempo's? It's worth about 200 times what the rest of your gear is put together. If you sold it and bought gear with the money you'd be able to farm keys on mp7 or some such and do ubers on around the same - would take you a couple days playing 1-2 hours a day to get a hellfire ring rather than 10 years with the gear you have now on mp0 or 1.

PS: If this is a troll, which I do really hope it is, it's the best one I've seen on a game related website.

Good point. I actually found that piece. Even basted on strength, it gives me a boost. I've been using it for now, I hate to sell it without already having a good replacement..

My

Sell that bad boy while those are hot. I got a feeling some serious itemization changes are looming very soon ahead. Lots of imbalance and a rushed/botched job of buffing legendaries in 1.04 should witness some tuning and buffing in the near future, which could render those CC Mempo's considerably less valuable.

I may be wrong, but I'd consider it if I were you. I say this mainly because it is not spec'd for your main (STR)
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from Lucretia1417

Quote from Bleu42

FoS / thunderclap does aoe =D

What is AOE?

LOL! .....Area of Effect

i wouldn't even bother doing key/organ runs without being able to handle at least mp5. If you get a good group with different characters you can punch above your weight. The odds and time to invest at mp0 or 1 would never be worth it. I mean i saw that guy identify 10 hellfires with not one decent roll.
    Hey it looks like its already been offered but if you are still needing some assistance my friends and I usually do ubers on like MP 6/7. Depending on whos on we'll bump it up to 8/9. My battletag is Renegade#1318.

We usually are on and running from 8 PM EST until we go to bed.
    Quote from ruksak

My

Sell that bad boy while those are hot. I got a feeling some serious itemization changes are looming very soon ahead. Lots of imbalance and a rushed/botched job of buffing legendaries in 1.04 should witness some tuning and buffing in the near future, which could render those CC Mempo's considerably less valuable.

I may be wrong, but I'd consider it if I were you. I say this mainly because it is not spec'd for your main (STR)

Heeding your advice. Just put it up on AH: BIN 250MM
    ruksak, what the hell is that picture??

Ah, yes, two cents :P

At first it looked like two testicles (It would read "My balls"). What can I say......:P
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes