World First & Last Diablo MP10 Inferno Naked kill Live video

Well. Looks like he did it. Gratz. :)
    Only a weapon and quiver and still 20k dps, heh. I don't think I had that much more when I first killed him on inferno (pre NT, post SS nerf) did pretty much the same in P2, running away till the clones disappeared. :D
    I don't like his "show" but still, props to him for staying concentrated the whole time during the kill.
    Makes me wonder though why he didn't use HA, could have easily shot from off-screen at diablo.
    i wonder if he was naked IRL also haha

ps i bet some people will bitch about him using a weapon and quiver :\
    why does it look so ugly in real life...
    does not match my hero's image...
    insane :D
    Impressive.
    Grats ... would be more impressive if it was hardcore.
    Yeah it was amazing indeed :)

... No shit. Why don't you do it?

A statement that covers ALL should never need to be stated. Everything you ever do in this game that is somewhat impressive would always be more impressive if done on hardcore. Thank you for pointing that out. :P
    Awesome vid and great for the charity as well. As for people not liking the Athene persona, some people didn't get Andy Kaufman either.

Also, when his mom comes in at the end . . . fucking priceless.
    You can see when he stands up at one point, he had shorts on IRL. Doesn't count.
    I talk a lot of shit about him, never watch his streams. But I gotta say, he is a funny motherfucker. His mom seems to be a cool cat.

Gratz to him on the odd accomplishment.
    BurningRope#1322
    This dude is ridiculous.

But I cant stop following his exploits. From back in the day when he claimed to be the greatest Paladin ever.
    When he made world first 85 in WOW, this dude kills me.
    Then all his speed kills in Diablo 3. My favorite was the eyes closed Butcher kill.....F'n Hilarious.

This is another epic moment in the history of an epic gamer.
    Regardless of your opinions on his skill or sincerity.......

He is an entertainer, and he is damn good at it. Keep it up Athene, you keep me smiling.

This dude is ridiculous.

But I cant stop following his exploits. From back in the day when he claimed to be the greatest Paladin ever.
    Then all his speed kills in Diablo 3. My favorite was the eyes closed Butcher kill.....F'n Hilarious.

He is an entertainer, and he is damn good at it. Keep it up Athene, you keep me smiling.

But funny in the trolol internet fashion, he still has no weight in the industry, even the best pro gamers don't have weight and he's not even that. Athene can talk all he wants, at the end of the day he's not part of the gaming press or development.

This dude is ridiculous.

But funny in the trolol internet fashion, he still has no weight in the industry, even the best pro gamers don't have weight and he's not even that. Athene can talk all he wants, at the end of the day he's not part of the gaming press or development.

When has he ever claimed to be?? LOL wow thats a real insult, "he has no weight in the Industry".

The fact you are even trying to denounce his credibility in "the industry" or his lack of presence in gaming press is in itself a win for Athene. He thrives off people like you getting so upset and trying to bash him as a nobody. And what has he ever said or done to imply he thinks he has a part in development? The dudes an entertainer who calls out jealous "nubs" such as yourself.

And just for Clarity, how many times have you been featured on the front page of the biggest gaming fan sites in the world?

Your response is classic. Athene eats these types of responses for lunch, they just fuel him to troll you more.
    This guy is hillarious.

He's obviously just takin' the piss and doesnt take shit seriously like those who dont like him think he does.
    "World first" just seems strange for this kind of accomplishment. It's not like world's first Inferno clear or world's first paragon 100 or world first boss down or whatever, things people actually do. This is something very few people in their right mind are even trying, even if they have the skill and gear to do so. Sure it's not an easy feat, but it's not like you had much competition either.

That said, I have nothing against showing off how you rise to a self-challenge, and there's plenty of great examples in gaming history. Just don't pretend like you were racing anyone to pull it off. (Unless of course, you are being silly or trolling.)
    what a waste of time

i wonder how many times did he try
    Browser MMORPG Developer
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes