Top5 Farmers?

How do you see the champ farming right now?
    I mean, I want to rank the top5 farmers right now talking about the speed to get 5 nephalem charges and do champ hunt + boss, obviously with similar gear.

My top would be:

1. Barbarian (because ww still op)
    2. Mage
    3. WD
    4. Demon Hunter
    5. Monk

What's yours?
    barb
    monk
    mage
    dH/wd
    GIEF PVP YOU LAZY SCRUBS!
    Same as the TS

1. Barbarian
    2. Mage
    3. WD
    4. Demon Hunter
    5. Monk
    -
    Last edited by CuddleParty: 3/8/2014 12:20:23 PM
    Its crazy how people see DH as slow class .. da fuq ...
    Right now I'd say monk tempest rush is very likely the best farmer.
    I think you still cant beat a well geared ww barb. Cm wiz and tempest monk are sick too...
    My 2p:

WWbarb
    cookie DH
    Cm wiz
    Fire WD
    Monks <-- BUFF ASAP

I'm suprised u think DHs are so low on the list.
    Should be Monk now.

And you forgot about the Wizard.
    There is no playable Mage in D3.

Swedish Official Fansite www.Diablo3pvp.se

Quote from Enkeria

Should be Monk now.

What? There is no playable mage in d3? Archon-wiz farm pretty quickly, cmww is great for higher mps keyfarming/ubers.
    Quote from Naforce

Quote from Enkeria

Should be Monk now.

What? There is no playable mage in d3? Archon-wiz farm pretty quickly, cmww is great for higher mps keyfarming/ubers.

He was talking about the name of the class.
    Quote from maka

Quote from Naforce

Quote from Enkeria

Should be Monk now.

He was talking about the name of the class.

Oh. My bad!
    I believe that WW barbs still win. But anyone who thinks that Monks are at the bottom hasn't seen a good TR monk or DS monk recently.

Well geared (not uber geared, just well geared) monks should be able to get 60m-80m exp/hour, I'm not sure how many classes can beat that.
    Well-played WDs are i the 60m to 70m exp/hr range now as well. We're able to keep very fast movement speed up through Spirit Walk/Jaunt and Horrify/Stalker while mowing everything down with Acid Rain.
    pretty sure that any correctly geared class can make 60-70mil exp/h preatty easy these days
    ww barbs are a bit bad compared to how they used to be on the low MPS, cos they can't get the rage to keep wotb up nearly as much as before and as MP0 is the best for farming, this kinda sucks.

imo

Tempest rush monk
    Multishot+Tac. adv DH
    Barb (probly joint 2nd with dh really)
    WD
    Wiz
    1 : Multishot dh build.
    2 : Barbarian
    3 : Monk
    4 : WD
    5 : WIZ
    I think its a far more complex discussion than just 'this class is faster'. I'd put money on the table to wager that WDs are faster than WW Barbs in low MPs, but in higher MPs its the other way around. Obviously, for similarly geared characters. So I guess the discussion should be 'what class farms faster MP0-3' and so on.

Anywho... on an overall basis, ranging from MP0-10, I'd say, in a very very close race (as in a difference of maybe 1-2 million xp/hour or so), this:
    1. WW Barb - pretty much tops all the way
    2. CM Wiz - starts to shine on higher MPs
    3. TR Monk - well-rounded
    4. Cookie-cutter DH - tougher times in higher MPs
    5. Acid Rain/Bears WD - mana problems in higher MPs only thing holding back (not applied to uber-geared folk)
    WW barbs cannot efficiently get quality loot since they have to keep moving along with mobs dying in their wake, dropping potentially great rares off-screen. Sure they can kill things fast and run through content at blazing speed, but they can't pick everything up.

Archon (Teleport) wizards are slower in terms of run speed, but they can AOE everything on-screen in a single click and pick things up without losing much time. CM-WW is reliable, but not for pure farming speed.

Tempest Rush monks can easily compete with WW barb speed and they also have the advantage like Archon wizards to just chill and pick things up without worrying about losing much time.

Legacy Nat's DHs are blazingly fast since they can ToC Vault+Tactical Advantage through the entire map. Cannot compare with high spirit TR monks or insta-kill Archon wizards (since DHs have to stop-shoot-change positions more often, even when equally geared), but still highly efficient.

Same with nuke (Bears) WDs. They may be slower than the rest above, but they can still clear content fast and rely on Spirit Walk to cover great distances.

Also, no one in their right minds will loot farm on high MPs. It's not worth it for the bonus item drop %. Listen, I've tried it on my wizard and monk (not yet DH), ranging from MP1 to MP 7 with my Archon wizard (and MP10 with CM-stunlock) and up to MP5 with my monk. You get a small handful of more drops, but they're not going to guarantee better rolls. With everyone farming MP1-3, properly geared characters will be able to clear set Act III routes in 10-15 minutes tops regardless.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Jaetch laying down the truth.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes