Wanted to share my toughts about the game and hear what people think about various thingsa you would like to see adjusted/addressed in next patches. I don't want to cover all the things up on the first post so this is a non exhausting list yet there will probably be more to come.
1. The plague monster affix: I think this is quite a joke. It is nothing compared to descecrator or molten. I think it would be better if plague was disabling every type of healing if you stand over it (with an extended duration of the damage when you step away). Damage is just too low right now and it doesn't bring any challenge whatsoever.
2. Barbarian "run like the wind": I know i might get flamed for this one (BTW i do run a barb). I think that run like the wind tornadoes should not crit. The ww barb build is still way too much overpowered imo.
3. Legendaries item: This should be reviewed since a lot of legendaries are plain crap and there is no point putting legendaries in if everyone sells them for less than 100k.
4. Monster resistance and immunities: I think that the way HP scales after mp lvl5 is not quite right. In fact, i would rather have monsters with less hp and adding immunities (or very high resistance) and more resistance to some type of elements. This would imo improve the variety of builds since you would need to had more than let's say 2 damage type in your build in order to be able to go through all elites.
5. At mp lvl 10, elite monsters damage and hp should be adjusted by the players stats (with a minimum bracket) to make it challenging to even the most geared toons out there. Maybe monsters dealing average damage as a % of the player xp would be nice also.
These are only suggestions and my opinion, feel free to comment, add suggestions but please don't flame.
Buff undesirable affixes to be more viable (AKA Stun instead of 3% more like 8%, etc)
Elemental affixes should be FAR more prominent.
Another issue that grids my gears;
These effects they almost arbitrarily slapped onto Legends/Sets @ patch 1.04. They seem like non-functional bells-n-whistles.
An example; The Wailing Host/Litany of the undaunted ring set. The bonus for wearing both rings is +15% MF +15% GF (which is OK) and a chance to summon a skeleton. A skeleton that doesn't seem to do anything but extremely minimal damage and then keels over dead in a matter or 20 seconds or so.
Why not 1 big ass mean as shit skele? Or many skeles?
Firewalkers....boy that was anti-climatic.
This isn't Guild Wars. Weapons aren't worth more because they summon a cute pet or because they sparkle. We want some bite, some diverse functional shit.
Release the god damn pvp already thats what I want. They said pvp would be and and they just keep holding it back. They couldve released an arena based pvp system and then released some improved version of it after, the arena versions and duel versions have worked before so unless they made some serious mistakes along the way it should be atleast bareable.