100,000,000 IGG give-away (USA-Softcore)

Hi guys,

All you gotta do for your chance to win is be the last bumper of this battle.net thread before an official blizzard blue post comes in and posts.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004448507
    Your thread @ Bnet will be deleted.
    Quote from ruksak

Your thread @ Bnet will be deleted.

First thread reached the cap with no response.

Second thread is now up, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7164046334
    At that rate you should make it a billion. Threads would be exploding!
    "There is no cow level!"
    OP= Mega Troll ...QQ
    Quote from Nodnarb

OP= Mega Troll ...QQ

He's not a troll he's just ....passionate. Maybe too much, maybe not enough.
    you want us to support the dupe? Blizz knows and they can't fix it.
    More dupes grow everyday
    So after 2 days of silence and 4 threads of noise, blizzard decided to quietly delete all my 4 threads and banned me from the battle.net forums without any kind of response or explanation to me or to the community.

Now do you guys think there's a problem? lol.

Well played Blizzard, I was so certain it would come to this.
    feels like the last post before nobody givashieeet ^^
    Quote from mannercookie

So after 2 days of silence and 4 threads of noise, blizzard decided to quietly delete all my 4 threads and banned me from the battle.net forums without any kind of response or explanation to me or to the community.

They didn't delete your thread on the barb forum: http://us.battle.net...04017309?page=1

Are you really surprised you were banned for posting a thread in which you try to bribe people to bump it? I mean, it is good you are trying to raise awareness of this issue but you must now the limits in which you can do that. Especially when on the Blizzard forums there are rules like:
    "Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon."
    "Do not "bump" posts."

Any CM from any company would have banned and deleted that thread.
    Quote from mannercookie

Yes, there is a problem... It's called a squeaky wheel...
    "There is no cow level!"
    Quote from mannercookie

You should know the rule of the Bnet forum; Demanding a Blue response will NEVER get a blue response (and usually result in a closed thread).

Once they start bending over, everyone will follow suite and demand a Blue response.

We all have the same concern. We don't want the game to dilapidated into the state that D2 wallowed in for so many years. Do not be so worried. This is an online only game, it has reasonable protections and any issue like what we're seeing WILL be handled.

Do not mistake their silence for inaction.
    Quote from ruksak

Do not mistake their silence for inaction.

Well said sir, well said.
    "There is no cow level!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtKJaga3Vkw&feature=g-u-u
    These are the famous dupes pointed out by our SuperCookie, aren't they ? Sleep in peace now young one...
    Quote from ruksak

Bumped .......so people can see what's really going on and not be led astray by the wrong people.
    They also should have taken action against those who took advantage of the duping when gem prices plumetted to almost nothing namely moldran himself making well over 800m. To me he is no better than those dupers. He himself screamed fix the game it's being ruined all the while making a profit off of what was going on.
    Quote from mdpC

They also should have taken action against those who took advantage of the duping when gem prices plumetted to almost nothing namely moldran himself making well over 800m. To me he is no better than those dupers. He himself screamed fix the game it's being ruined all the while making a profit off of what was going on.

Dude...almost everyone here took advantage of those prices. Maybe a few members that don't use the AH, but I don't think I'd be to hasty to claim almost everyone here took advantage of that sudden price drop.

I would also feel safe to speak for everyone in saying.....we frown upon duping greatly.
    Quote from mdpC

YES you are right , the problem is they dont wich is why this thread is made too i believe

they have to stop the duping and they have to do it with more brains when they fix these issue and yes they would have to delete every dupe and delete the original when they restore, always...

Never seen anyone saying he had a transaction reverted via AH wich should be the case if they deleted duped gem

They work it the same way they do in WoW wich shouldnt be the case in a game where currency can be real money
    In other words, Blizzard is duping too

Blizzard wont take actions against themselves for duping wich is what i consider they do each time they restore without deleting...so no duping wont stop and no they wont confirm this.

i love their game and loved em all, but i hate how they avoid real issue like these.

And Those who took advantage of the gem duping by buying low did nothing wrong, dont blame em they did it in a legit way and if they kept the duped gem, you can only blame blizzard because buyer didnt do anything wrong.

can only blame those who actually duped, botter or blizzard for these issues
    Can you imagine the number of people that would be banned for buying a gem at a low price when the gems debacle was going on? Even those who didn't know better would be banned for simply buying at a low price, even if it were a single gem. Silly extremists! Deal with the origin of the problem, not the folks that took advantage of a great price.
    "There is no cow level!"
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes