Just bought Heart of the Swarm (Digital)

Quote from Andarus

LOL! Watch the latest GSL Finals...

Can't take you serious with that avatar. However learn ur game before throwing out stupid comments. Infestors haven't been buffed (they have been nerfed only I think) since like 1.3 and zergs massing them sure but that doesn't happen in below pro games (or well it's so fucking easy to deal with).
    Just because people start using somth doesn't mean it's suddenly op and broken. infestors have had a problem since they got fixed to not be shit however zerg without it sucks.

To sum up infestors have been op for a while u realising it now is a different matter
    Just wanted to add that this is indeed working in Americas too. After you buy Digital Deluxe Edition you load up the game client, log in and when you actually start a game the achievement will pop up then while still in game you will notice a small "you have 1 new message" notification over your chat bar. open the message and you get a thank you message and then the wings will be added to your inventory.

Just figured it'd be worth a mention since i actually missed the message at first and was wondering why they didn't just show up in my inventory from the start.
    Just pre-ordered the HotS expansion.

May I present to you this year's supermodel of the year:

:facepalm:
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    i didnt see this message for the wings and ive just pre-ordered got the achievement though but no wings :(
    Quote from XxlegendxX

i didnt see this message for the wings and ive just pre-ordered got the achievement though but no wings :(

Relog the game and check you stash, maybe this is just that
    Quote from XxlegendxX

The wings will come in the new 'mail' system. There will be an icon right above your chat window buttons, click it.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    when do we get the new mail system? i dont seem to have it
    Need these, badly...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes