Just bought Heart of the Swarm (Digital)

Just bought Heart of the Swarm (Digital CE)

and got the Wings right away? ó.Ò

fucking awsome!!!

Achievement here :

I am saving my money for a pair RIGHT NOW!

I was just wondering what they looked like, thanks for the screenie. =)
    Lol those wings look ugly as heck
    Looks awesome, I'm tempted to buy it myself but that would be kind of ridiculous since I don't even play SC2.

since I don't even play SC2.

Well you should....Sc2 rocks!!! :-)

since I don't even play SC2.

Well you should....Sc2 rocks!!! :-)

As much as i did love the original Starcraft, that type of RTS isn't my bag of tea anymore, I prefer stuff like Company of Heroes and Dawn of War II etc. :P
    damn... i thought tyreal wings were cool... hmmm
    They look pretty cool, but I could probably get more value out of my left nut
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Lovely they actually don't look bad and I'm buying it anyways cause I love sc2 ^^.
    However I want the physical one so not getting em yet even if this is real :P
    Lovely they actually don't look bad and I'm buying it anyways cause I love sc2 ^^.

Yeah, cant wait for the Zerg Campain :-)
    SC2 DotA is hopefully done as well in March 2013.
    I still need 18€ on my Account, go buy my terrible stuff on the RMAH -_- But I play SC2 way more than D3 (at least when Terran was still playable, before the Imbafestor)

I still need 18€ on my Account, go buy my terrible stuff on the RMAH -_- But I play SC2 way more than D3 (at least when Terran was still playable, before the Imbafestor)

Just play mech unleas your playing on a pro level thats unbelievably broken against zerg.

On another note though I assume u haven't played since like 1.3 then which means you aren't reallying playign sc2 if you say u don't play cause of the infestor
    I play Starcraft II on and off so I could justify buying this. The wings look awesome.
    I like the way the wings look! i cant wait for payday to get me a pair

Just play mech unleas your playing on a pro level thats unbelievably broken against zerg.

On another note though I assume u haven't played since like 1.3 then which means you aren't reallying playign sc2 if you say u don't play cause of the infestor

LOL! Watch the latest GSL Finals...
    I still need 18€ on my Account, go buy my terrible stuff on the RMAH -_-

Yepp, worth mentioning ;)
    You CAN indeed use your Battlenet Balance to buy the Expansion.
    Normal Digital, or CE Digital.

No boxed Version.
    Hmm, I got the CE Digital and I didn't get my wings yet. Maybe it takes a couple of days on NA?
    Wow, you like that look? I think it looks ugly as hell, ridiculous and doesn't fit at all. Besides, in a few weeks absolutely everyone will run around with Blade Winged Vile Wards. I love my rare shoulders with vanishing dye... <3
    I have a Mempo of Twilight coming in via bid soon (I hope I won), so my wizard is going to look like an ABSOLUTE CLOWN.

I honestly don't think Kerrigan's wings will make me look any worse. I'm going for it. Soon...
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes