Creeps not at full health

As the title says i've been meeting creeps everywhere, actually almost every creep with like 90-95% hp. I know it might not do any difference since it's not a big amount, i just wondered if i'm the only one? It's in all acts, all mp's.
    Same i don't know why.
    Same here. I noticed it after I crafted my Hellfire Ring. I'm suspecting the proc effect traveling great distances after the animation vanishes. Does anybody without the ring experience this?
    Im not using a hellfire ring still see mobs at around 95% hp.
    I have the same 'problem' as well, and I don't have a hellfire ring.
    I know it might not be a big difference, but when i play mp9 and meet a pack with extra health, it does quite a difference for me. Just wondered ^^
    And btw ty for response
    The only thing I've experienced is random gold on the ground in places I haven't been yet, and once in a great while magic items. It could be some NPC's fighting mobs tho.

but for op, is it every mob that you meet? And if so are their healthbars already activated above their heads?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    I noticed the same a while ago, I've seen mobs at <80% already.
    Quote from Bleu42

but for op, is it every mob that you meet? And if so are their healthbars already activated above their heads?
    Not every mob, but quite a few. Yes, healthbars are activated. And I'm sure it's not because of accidential skills traveling, it's happened when I entered a new zone and when there's clearly no direct way to the monsters, Tower of the Damned/Cursed for example.
    happened to me quite a few times i thought at first it was because of my hits (DH)
    Quote from Bleu42

The only thing I've experienced is random gold on the ground in places I haven't been yet, and once in a great while magic items.

That's most likely an escaped goblin ;-)
    Same here, thought it was me with a random ranged hit but no, I realize that it was just not at full hp.
    Quote from Bagstone

Quote from Bleu42

The only thing I've experienced is random gold on the ground in places I haven't been yet, and once in a great while magic items.

Nah, see this often too, singular piles of 300-400 gold as opposed to the trail of tiny stacks the goblins leave. My hypothesis for the low health mobs is skeletons obsession with destructible terrain, I noticed in Cathedral the skeletons love punting the wall down and crushing their allies. Breaking barrels too, skeletons need loot too after all.
    Same thing happens to me, I just thought my barbarian was so awesome they shat themselves a little before I came to kill them.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Started to notice, too.

Originally I thought it was because the mobs were getting hit by the environment, such as falling meteors, debris, fire, etc. in Act III. But then I started noticing mobs in the Keep area that charge at me with missing HP.

Odd. Haven't checked MP0 so I'm not sure if it's a monster power thing screwing up.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    It's in MP0 as well.
    I've noticed the same thing. In some cases I've even encountered mobs with a lot of their hp missing, like today when I walked in to the Warrior's Rest in the Festering Woods and the elite pack there was missing more than half its health.
    Looks like we're all experiencing the same bug. But all of us? Isn't there a single guy to say "nope, doesn't happen to me"?
    At any rate, almost all mobs I encounter have had their HP lowered from 95% down to even maybe about 85% some times. Sure it's nice to have some help in the grind, but it's starting to feel almost as if they're trying to take the challenge out from under my feet! >

We should all make a nice big ticket. :)
    Quick! someone check the undocumented patch notes!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Patchwerk

Quote from Bagstone

Quote from Bleu42

Nah, see this often too, singular piles of 300-400 gold as opposed to the trail of tiny stacks the goblins leave. My hypothesis for the low health mobs is skeletons obsession with destructible terrain, I noticed in Cathedral the skeletons love punting the wall down and crushing their allies. Breaking barrels too, skeletons need loot too after all.

lmao
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from thekrucha

Same here. I noticed it after I crafted my Hellfire Ring. I'm suspecting the proc effect traveling great distances after the animation vanishes. Does anybody without the ring experience this?

this was happening to me long before I ever crafted my first hellfire ring.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes