Paragon level 100

Hi,
    just finished paragon lvl 100 yesterday, here is the last 2 minuts if you are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirZLVxsRUQ
    Wowa, congratulations!
    Grats bro. Redicilously high pace :P Wish i could do that on my WD
    Cool, now what?
    Congratulations!
    Congratulations!

There are some really interesting things to observe.

1) Great to see that someone who is about to hit paragon 100 every second still takes the time to pick up rare items. All people who say "you need to ignore all drops except legendaries" should watch this :-)

2) Only two weeks from 50 to 100? May I ask your average playtime per day? That is damn impressive.

3) From the Youtube caption: "pm 0 and 1: lvl 50 to 85 - pm 3: lvl 85 to 100". 35 levels on MP0/1, and that was without Leoric's Signet. So much for all the people saying a barbar needs to level on MP5+ to work, lol.

Again, congratulations!
    Congrats! Well done.
    Thx all for replies.

As you said i picked up all rare + id.

Yes it took me 2 weeks to lvl 50 to 100 but i wont lie i played like 8-10 hours from 8am to 6pm.

lvl 1 to 50 was easy didnt need any leoric or pm (it was 1.0.4) then to lvl 80 it was till easy.

But then yes when you reach 85-90 its getting long, so i just decided to bought leoric 28% upgrade some piece (only 20-30m upgrade gears) then i put pm 3 + i added rend to my build, i had warcry +40 fury for pm0-1.

After that pm 3 was like pm 1 so i didnt feel at any time that the XP was boring. I just ran fast + rend, 0 waiting time, infinit berserk.

Note that i dont really care about the stuff / dps i just get the cheapest thing to farm the fastest, i could easily get skorn socket or whatever but the main thing for ww barb is mighty weapon and pm 2-4 max, if you want to go more you need skorn but you wont farm the fastest coz too much health and no mighty mean you wont keep berserk in some situation (2-3 mob ... empty area you will be fucked)

With my items + build you can pm 3 flawless infinit berzerk like its pm0-1 thats why i got this.
    What is your next objective?

Employment?

Seriously though, gratz on the Para 100. I'm not even halfway there yet.
    BurningRope#1322

I will go for hellfire ring and keep farming legendary but less time thx to ask

Employment?

i did that in 2 weeks holiday you know...
    You are like this people who say "RMAH noob" when you see better items that you in profile ?

Employment?

You are like this people who say "RMAH noob" when you see better items that you in profile ?

I was teasing ya. You have to expect such jealousy when posting a thread denoting an extraordinary accomplishment such as that.
    BurningRope#1322
    One question. What was your exact route? Was it the usual Alkaizer route? I'm asking because I'm still not sure if it's worth it to go to Rakkis Crossing after a clear of Fields of Slaughter.

And congrats of course on Paragon 100.
    I can farm 20m xp per hour with my CM wizard while watching anime on my other monitor and only giving it half my attention. IMHO people should just use XPPH to evaluate paragon farming. Just right down your current xp in town, set a stopwatch for an hour, and go smash. Even better, play for 3 hours or so then divide the difference between your final total and your starting total by 3! That way you get a nice average.
    Congrats, can't see myself getting to para 100 with any of my chars! But now do it again without a WW build. :hehe:

I was hesitant to keep the following, since it's not what the thread is about. But I just came back from an exam and my mind was on D3 ever since and this was the first thread I read...sorry :lol:

I'm not pointing my dislike towards you, but when I see a post/thread/vid with whichever accomplishment done with a WW barb build, my brain instantly goes to "meh". Don't get me wrong, it's a fucking HUGE accomplishment to get to para 100 and I'm envious, but it's not challenging doing it with a WW barb tbh.

I've just checked the top 50 barbs para 100 on diabloprogress and ONLY 6 doesn't have WW as an active skill...cookie-cutters everywhere.

Paragon 100:
    738 barbs (44% of total)
    245 DH
    318 Monks
    101 WD
    286 Wiz

But yeah I probably sound like a major jealous douche asshole, but that's just how I feel :P

But yeah I probably sound like a major jealous douche asshole, but that's just how I feel :P

In my opinion, there are many other people I could be more jealous of. By accomplishing this in 2 weeks, he just showed us that other people who play less (instead of 8h/day something like 2-3h/day) can achieve the same in 6-8 weeks, which is nice. 100 before XMAS is possible, yeah! Additionally, he shows that you don't need to have insane gear and farm MP5+, but you can get there with a bit of dedication, decent gear, on lower MPs and without bypassing 90% of the game (i.e., skipping 90% of loot).

Congrats, can't see myself getting to para 100 with any of my chars! But now do it again without a WW build. :hehe:

I was hesitant to keep the following, since it's not what the thread is about. But I just came back from an exam and my mind was on D3 ever since and this was the first thread I read...sorry :lol:

I'm not pointing my dislike towards you, but when I see a post/thread/vid with whichever accomplishment done with a WW barb build, my brain instantly goes to "meh". Don't get me wrong, it's a fucking HUGE accomplishment to get to para 100 and I'm envious, but it's not challenging doing it with a WW barb tbh.

I've just checked the top 50 barbs para 100 on diabloprogress and ONLY 6 doesn't have WW as an active skill...cookie-cutters everywhere.

Paragon 100:
    738 barbs (44% of total)
    245 DH
    318 Monks
    101 WD
    286 Wiz

That's not really fair. He had it on MP 3. Which any character with half decent gear could manage. The fact is, most people grinding for para 100 aren't doing so any higher than that, if even that high. The fact that he had a barb is inconsequential.

MP3 should be a cake walk for any player that has been accumulating gear for 6-7 months.

Your numbers are skewed because more people are playing barb than any other char, so naturally we see more Barbs at P100.

I farm at MP6. Because it's fun, I like the challenge and I sure as shit did not buy D3 with the plan to have the same boring EZ-mode grind that D2 was. So many people are doing these act 3 MP0/MP1 mf speed runs. Many of them are doing it all day long.

To each his own, if that's what y'all wanna do. But for me.......I'm a god damn American and I do things the hard way.
    BurningRope#1322
    At the end of the day, do you want to have farmed more items, or actually enjoyed your day. I guess that's what it boils down to. I play a CM Wizard because I like it. Its fun teleporting into 30 things and watching my screen flash and shake and explode as I go turbo on them. If you want to make yourself hate Diablo 3, then 1 button builds like WW is for you. if you want a little but of a challenge and room for attention and maximizing, go find something. I heard throw is fun and viable (not compared to WW but weve covered that).

Employment?

I was teasing ya. You have to expect such jealousy when posting a thread denoting an extraordinary accomplishment such as that.

Not sure if ironic, but in case you're not I fail to see whats so cool about ruining a couple weeks of vacations to turn off your brain and farm the same boring content over and over again. I mean if only the game was fun and not repetitive past the first 30min of a session..
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes