Challenging everyone in the world

Quote from harryscroter

in case of emergency dial 911.. if you cant remember the telephone number to 911 dial 0 and ask a operator what the number to 911 is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DtbPOXFk00

I thought it was relevant.
    BurningRope#1322
    Will start my guiness book world record diablo mp10 inferno attempt in around 15min live. Be there or be square.
    Quote from Athene

Will start my guiness book world record diablo mp10 inferno attempt in around 15min live. Be there or be square.

Do it with zoom engaged.

That would be worth seeing
    BurningRope#1322
    The real idiots on this thread are the ones that believe that Athene actually made the OP.
    Quote from Gheed2010

The real idiots on this thread are the ones that believe that Athene actually made the OP.

Who the hell is Athene?
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from ruksak

Quote from Gheed2010

Who the hell is Athene?

A "world record holding" gamer who has yet to achieve anything in any skill based game ever.

In other words, a decent min/max-er, nothing more.
    Inb4 Athene posts a reply that he killed it naked on MP10.

Gratz on the kill Athene, was an INTENSE 2 hours and 20 minutes, glad to see your weapon didn't go red, even though you had a spare :P
    Athene Killed world record mp 10 diablo naked just now easy !
    Quote from AudioCG

Quote from ruksak

Quote from Gheed2010

Who the hell is Athene?

A "world record holding" gamer who has yet to achieve anything in any skill based game ever.

so much hate lol, i wana se u raping him in arena, then talk shit. Woot, u cant? aww
    Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from ruksak

Quote from Gheed2010

Who the hell is Athene?

so much hate lol, i wana se u raping him in arena, then talk shit. Woot, u cant? aww

What arena? (still dont see one in D3)

And are you seriously suggesting that Diablo PvP is in any way skill based? If you are your a moron.

How about this, an actual SKILL based game buttercup?

A fighting game, a shooter, a MOBA, etc. Something determined by player skill. If I had a bagillion people GIVING me gear in D3, I could faceroll the arena like anyone else could, exactly 0 skill required.

All Athene just did was kite (a basic technique used in every isometric game ever made) , for a long period of time, that is more a test of patience and consistency then any kind of "skill".
    Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from ruksak

Quote from Gheed2010

Who the hell is Athene?

And are you seriously suggesting that Diablo PvP is in any way skill based? If you are your a moron.

A fighting game, a shooter, a MOBA, etc. Something determined by player skill. If I had a bagillion people GIVING me gear in D3, I could faceroll the arena like anyone else could, exactly 0 skill required.

All Athene just did was kite, for a long period of time, that is more a test of patience and consistency then any kind of "skill".
    Arena in WoW, u dumbwit.Haters are truly retarded. Athene owned SC2, but it's not a skill based game for you too, right?
    Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from ruksak

Quote from Gheed2010

Who the hell is Athene?

All Athene just did was kite, for a long period of time, that is more a test of patience and consistency then any kind of "skill".
    Arena in WoW, u dumbwit.Haters are truly retarded. Athene owned SC2, but it's not a skill based game for you too, right?

lol, arena in WoW...

But SC2 is a different beast, and one I would agree is very skill based.

Has he played SC2 at all in the last year?

Also, im surprised you can talk/type, with Athenes balls stuffed in your mouth like that.
    Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from ruksak

Quote from Gheed2010

Who the hell is Athene?

All Athene just did was kite (a basic technique used in every isometric game ever made) , for a long period of time, that is more a test of patience and consistency then any kind of "skill".

Maybe he should start training for the olympic games? He just did smtng cool, why cant u just be happy for him? jeez all the envy in the world.....
    AND besides he is just doing this for attention for his sharecraft.. wich is a GREAT thing .. what did u do for the world today?
    Quote from Boye

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from ruksak

Quote from Gheed2010

Who the hell is Athene?

Maybe he should start training for the olympic games? He just did smtng cool, why cant u just be happy for him? jeez all the envy in the world.....

If he didnt constantly proclaim himself as "the best gamer in the world" then yeah, I would, but Athene is a complete asshat.
    Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from ruksak

Quote from Gheed2010

Who the hell is Athene?

lol, arena in WoW...

Also, im surprised you can talk/type, with Athenes balls stuffed in your mouth like that.
    I'm surprised YOU can talk ype while being totally brainless retard hater
    Quote from Boye

AND besides he is just doing this for attention for his sharecraft.. wich is a GREAT thing .. what did u do for the world today?

Same as YOU.
    .....I think I'll leave now because this thread has turned into a flame war. Athene's troll behavior strikes again.
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Ryusei

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from ruksak

Quote from Gheed2010

Who the hell is Athene?

lol, arena in WoW...

I'm surprised YOU can talk ype while being totally brainless retard hater

You mad? or did Athene just unload down your throat there?
    Nah it's you're who's mad here bro.
    Your logic: Athene did something entertaining? omfg asshat bitch fuck him.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes