Challenging everyone in the world

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Ryusei

ATHEEEEENE, all those scrubs are just jelly haters

A; You've got the be the one supporter of athene on this site.

B; Wtf is up with your young anime girls licking phallic shaped objects picture. Like, wtf.

this is no supporter ... its just athene with a different account brownnosing himself
    Quote from Gnackwatschn

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Ryusei

B; Wtf is up with your young anime girls licking phallic shaped objects picture. Like, wtf.

this is no supporter ... its just athene with a different account brownnosing himself

Totally ahahaha
    I challenge all the cool non-billionaire players to post their longest azmodan mp10 kill imo
    the North Pacific Salmon
    ~And we'll march... along, with our blindfolds on
    And we'll ride... the rails, with our pistols drawn
    Can the Lord... above, forgive what we've done?
    Can we fight to save our souls?
    If that is you Athene, I challenge you to level your own character, farm your own gear, and solo the bosses. Then you might be considered a respectable person.
    Killing the bosses with gear given to you is a walk in the park, anyone could do that. Finding the time, patience, money/gold to farm the gear is the hard part.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Why go so far as to challenge folks to battle DIablo while naked? Just ask to see the same Azmo kill but done in Hardcore? There are easier ways to let off butt-hurt steam you know?...
    "There is no cow level!"
    yaaaaaaaaawn... fell asleep
    **Farming is my life**
    I've done it naked... but my character was fully geared :hehe:
    Quote from maka

@Kazekage: in your calculations you assume that the other 3 players are equivalent to the OP. That might not be case.

Which makes this thread......still irrelevant.

Hehe, yeah, assumed information, we know how that goes. But one thing someone else did mention is that buffs from other classes would also buff his DPS (as well as the others so their DPS might be higher than normal).

Either way, I agree, it's irrelevant. I'mma just gonna go play and have fun. Which reminds me, my Witch Doctor has been sorely neglected.
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    Quote from Ryusei

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Ryusei

Do you wanna date my avatar?
    she's a star and she's hotter than reality by far
    Wanna date my avatar?

w/e perv.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    I assume you're going to watch the 60 minute videos, closely analyzing every second to make sure they're not "cheated records", right?
    close this ^^
    Quote from VasAnNox

close this ^^

Why? Cuz you don't agree with this?
    He does this for attention and he is getting it, so either way it is a win for him however it turns out. Regardless of whatever he says and how stupid it seems.

But yea, would be much more fun if Athene actually had the brain to understand his kill isn't the same as a solo kill, but whatever!
    Quote from luizdeh

I've done it naked... but my character was fully geared :hehe:

Pure gold :)
    sorry the record has already been beaten!!

and no, those are not shorts he is wearing. it is actually a shamwow (to absorb the fold sweat). for the record he is playing mp10 100% nekid..

warning to anyone attempting to beat this record
    be sure to spray your computer chair with pam (or any non-stick cooking spray) before trying this. you may get stuck if your chair is made of leather or leather like material..

in case of emergency dial 911.. if you cant remember the telephone number to 911 dial 0 and ask a operator what the number to 911 is.
    I would really like to see someone achieve this. Hopefully someone crazy enough will go for it :P
    So many haters i don't get it I try to bring some challenges in the game with 700$ gear worth prizees and people flame, with the complete lack of any succesfull attempt and saying it's not possible and i should do it myself since I'm only being carried by gold i got from teamplay and items i didn't grind i'll prove everyone wrong and do it myself live friday the 16th between 7 and 8pm cet. I'll give people yet another reason to call me the best gamer in the world.
    Quote from gosant

Quote from KilltroX

Why don't you just do it solo on MP 10 and show us the video of you maybe beating the record? How has this thought not occurred to you? Or maybe you know you can't beat the record solo -_-

thats what i was thinking..and even if he doesn't beat the record, he can make a vid of himself nerd-raging while trying..i think many ppl wanna see that!

I would rather watch him post his password and get all his shit stolen again. THAT was funny.
    Quote from harryscroter

sorry the record has already been beaten!!

and no, those are not shorts he is wearing. it is actually a shamwow (to absorb the fold sweat). for the record he is playing mp10 100% nekid..

warning to anyone attempting to beat this record
    be sure to spray your computer chair with pam (or any non-stick cooking spray) before trying this. you may get stuck if your chair is made of leather or leather like material..

in case of emergency dial 911.. if you cant remember the telephone number to 911 dial 0 and ask a operator what the number to 911 is.

Oh dear god :facepalmsmile:
    Uncle Ruckus? Is that you?

o.O
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes