Diablo III [Urban]Dictionary

I still se people calling themselves as CM Wizard or Perma-Freeze Wizard. Guys, you're just Frostitutes. Nothing else, nothing more :P
    This thread is awesome. Just wanted to reiterate what some have said.
    Back to Hell, Dog
    "Blue: refers to the Community Managers of Blizzard Entertainment, who are heavily responsible for moderating the official forums of Blizzard games, acting as a bridge of communication between the player base and the developers, in addition to providing a constant stream of information regarding such games via company employees and sources, on top of many social media and public relations tasks. Nicknamed "blue" because of the blue-colored font that is used in each forum post or thread, a privelege exclusive to the Community Managers. Current Diablo III Community Managers are Lylirra, Vaeflare and Grimiku."

Might want to update this to include the new person,Nevalistis.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/search?f=post&a=Nevalistis&sort=time
    Andy's: short for "Andariel's Visage," a legendary helm. See: 'Poor Man's Mempo.'

Hahaha that's bloody hilarious
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Updated the term "GG." Meant to do this for a while, but stumbled upon the subject again.

We all know GG normally stands for "good game." But for Diablo, especially, GG now means "godly gear" or "godly geared." This is a GG (godly gear) Mempo of Twilight. He/she is a GG (godly geared) barbarian.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Jaetch

Updated the term "GG." Meant to do this for a while, but stumbled upon the subject again.

We all know GG normally stands for "good game." But for Diablo, especially, GG now means "godly gear" or "godly geared." This is a GG (godly gear) Mempo of Twilight. He/she is a GG (godly geared) barbarian.

There's also the uber variation of that... a GFG Zuni's (good fucking game)..

Like a 6% Crit Chance high Int/Vit Zunimassa's Helm on Hardcore, for instance :P
    What do you think about this - Easy task
    Great Post.

However I will forever see "CC" as crowd control. ;D
    Updated the original post. Hopefully it looks better. Marked some terms as vanilla if they no longer apply. Also added a few more terms since RoS's release. More to come when I have time.
    Missed one of the most famous, "soj"!
    Quote from MrMonstrosity
    Missed one of the most famous, "soj"!

Edited! Also, formatting the OP is killing me ><
    Thanks for this, bookmarked. As i always come across people saying something and i'm in google trying to figure out the D3 lingo.
    Last edited by Armored22: 5/24/2014 2:20:18 PM
    Club fingered- When one tries to hit a key quickly and accidentally hits the adjacent key instead.
    I tried to pop akarats champion and club fingered war horse instead.
    Quote from oldkingcoal
    Club fingered- When one tries to hit a key quickly and accidentally hits the adjacent key instead.
    I tried to pop akarats champion and club fingered war horse instead.

I and a lot of my friends since WoW times have called this: "fat fingered"
    Some one call for the docter?
    It's really huge list, thanks, I did not many of them, how long time you spent to write all of it down))
    Last edited by d3server: 8/16/2014 4:22:46 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes