Athene kills Azmodan in 25 sec

Why he's not featured?
    Cause athenes biggest achivment is being a complete douchebag yet still having people watch his videos
    Where did the 1 mill go from the charity btw?

Athene living on the interests? =)

Cause athenes biggest achivment is being a complete douchebag yet still having people watch his videos

yet he beats all those monks,barbs and wizards out there by at least 10 seconds

qtf
    was this done on mp10 or ?

was this done on mp10 or ?

yup, inferno MP10 azmodan

Why he's not featured?
    Because there's no 25 sec Athene mp10 Azmodan solo kill. It's a 4 player work, all blowing their cooldowns and as we all know it's easier for 4 players (only 310% hitpoints instead of 400% while benefitting from all auras, totems, buffs etc).

I've had the discussion with one of the mods a few days ago. The news updates on the front page are not intended to give updates for the current world record, but to show what each class is capable of, once a nice vid becomes available.
    My monk Vin
    Because athene is a fucking tool, that's why.

Edit; And lmao way to do it with a group with their auras, debuffs and only 75% more hp per player. What a dumbass.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!

His biggest achievement is trolling the whole WoW/D3 community so hard that I laugh my ass off every time I watch the video and read the posted comments from you, the know-it-all crying noobs.

Now this comes from a guy who can actually spell the word "achievement".
    so athene plays all 4 characters?
    Athene is a loser. Gets everything handed to him. He hasn't worked for anything of the gear he has.
    Man, that video is hilarious.
    Funny how people don't get what he's about. Don't like him, but he does what he does very well. If he didn't, no one would even bother to say 'he's a turd' and shit like that.

I wrote stuff

His biggest achievement is trolling the whole WoW/D3 community so hard that I laugh my ass off every time I watch the video and read the posted comments from you, the know-it-all crying noobs.

Now this comes from a guy who can actually spell the word "achievement".

You shouldn't throw rocks at other peoples grammar if you can't do it right yourself (read I know my English is terrible but yours isn't that much better where as my mistake was a typo)

However he did try to troll the sc2 community but he failed at that when he realized he wouldn't even get close to being good so he gave up on that. And honnestly the most retarded thing is people like him can sustain themself on being a troll on the internet
    Well no matter what he is about, it makes no sence to go for a record kill in a group -.- If you want to make a vid like this, at least show it as a solo achievement...
    25.950 is actually 26 seconds........he did it in a group and the other guy that was featured here made a point out of how he isn't given gear like some kind of quasi-celebrity charity case.

So yeah......you may please still shut the fuck up Athene.
    BurningRope#1322
    Athene ftw.

It's amazing that people still don't realize it's all just an act. He's been trolling for how long now, 6 years or so?

Athene ftw.

It's amazing that people still don't realize it's all just an act. He's been trolling for how long now, 6 years or so?

I think most people realize this. Still........explain to me, please, the difference between acting like a fucking douche bag and actually being a fucking douche bag?
    BurningRope#1322
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes