Extremely frustrated.

Quote from Bagstone

Quote from ruksak

Vault of the Assassin (VoA). I've counted as many as 10 packs there before.

7-12 packs.

However, they can be fairly annoying (especially Blazing Guardians with their insane fire damage). You don't want to "farm" their area on your own unless you have some decent fire res/allres... well, but it seems you all like to die a lot, so have fun there ;-)

Those spinning (Elite) Dervish things are what gets me. If they have Firechains and park on top of you, it's meat grinder time for my poor Monk.
    BurningRope#1322
    Sooo just an update, legendary #1 is a stormshield. Not a good one but it gives me hope!! I got so excited i accidently left the game before finishing the run=x

Big thanks and shout out to ruksak. He gave me some things and it upped my dps to 42k buffed. Not the greatest but helps me work ont hings. It is good to see there are some good people still =D.
    Quote from laonar

Grizwalds Set. The most underappreciated set ever!!! Though the weapon would break on one giant pack of cows lol. My favorite was Shaeffers hammer with mara's amulet(amp damage). Was a killing machine. That was before all the uber runewords though. I played my first to 99. Then had one every season. Could not resist.

I never did get my full Gris set. Always wanted it just for fun. ahhh,,,,,regrets.

Anywho.....since you like the feel of a Zealot. Since you already have Combination Strike in your Passive bar, I would suggest taking out Blinding Flash and inserting Way of the Hundred Fists/Blazing Fists. Combined with those Prowlers I gave you and your increased CC from the other gear, you will most definitely feel like you're running a Zealot again, I promise.

Do that and your IAS will shoot way up. Just toggle between the two (Fists of Thunder/Way of the Thousand Fists) intermittently while attacking and I think you'll be quite pleasantly surprised with the feel of that build. Also, the increased IAS will grant you a much greater return on your LoH. You damage will go up too (more hits per second = higher DPS on detail sheet).
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from ruksak

Quote from laonar

Grizwalds Set. The most underappreciated set ever!!! Though the weapon would break on one giant pack of cows lol. My favorite was Shaeffers hammer with mara's amulet(amp damage). Was a killing machine. That was before all the uber runewords though. I played my first to 99. Then had one every season. Could not resist.

I never did get my full Gris set. Always wanted it just for fun. ahhh,,,,,regrets.

Anywho.....since you like the feel of a Zealot. Since you already have Combination Strike in your Passive bar, I would suggest taking out Blinding Flash and inserting Way of the Hundred Fists/Blazing Fists. Combined with those Prowlers I gave you and your increased CC from the other gear, you will most definitely feel like you're running a Zealot again, I promise.

Do that and your IAS will shoot way up. Just toggle between the two (Fists of Thunder/Way of the Thousand Fists) intermittently while attacking and I think you'll be quite pleasantly surprised with the feel of that build. Also, the increased IAS will grant you a much greater return on your LoH. You damage will go up too (more hits per second = higher DPS on detail sheet).

I just switched to this=D Liking it. I also run so fast now that I sometimes can't control myself...
    2nd set piece inna's pants!!
    Quote from laonar

Hell yeah!! Show that damn RNG who's boss!!!

So glad to hear it.
    BurningRope#1322
    I can't comment on your monk because I don't know about monks, but your wiz is not all that bad, it has good enough dps, you could need more crit chance (I have a spare source with 10 crit and another with 7 but more damage if you're interested, for free of course ;) ) but your wiz build!! it's awful! blizzard and electrocute for main skills it's just wrong, if you enjoy playing your wiz you should make an archon build or at least something with more juice :P

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    Quote from Nacho_ijp

I can't comment on your monk because I don't know about monks, but your wiz is not all that bad, it has good enough dps, you could need more crit chance (I have a spare source with 10 crit and another with 7 but more damage if you're interested, for free of course ;) ) but your wiz build!! it's awful! blizzard and electrocute for main skills it's just wrong, if you enjoy playing your wiz you should make an archon build or at least something with more juice :P

Thanks, I am just gonna focus my monk for now. My wiz was actually a tank before 1.05 hit. Had over 1000 resists and 70k life and just stood there using spectral blades. It was a fun build I messed around with. Only did 20k dps=p I really dont like wizard that much.
    Quote from ruksak

Quote from laonar

Hell yeah!! Show that damn RNG who's boss!!!

So glad to hear it.

However I will have to wait until i get my resists up to use it^^ 380 not cutting it.
    Quote from Bagstone

Quote from ruksak

Vault of the Assassin (VoA). I've counted as many as 10 packs there before.

7-12 packs.

However, they can be fairly annoying (especially Blazing Guardians with their insane fire damage). You don't want to "farm" their area on your own unless you have some decent fire res/allres... well, but it seems you all like to die a lot, so have fun there ;-)

the fire damage is mostly after they hit u with that fireball then it creates a fire DOT on the ground. just dont stand in fires
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes