Luckiest dude ever??

Thanks for the feedback. I saw some post about getting a lot in a day, but I'm talking about an hour and a half. That's what I thought was insane.
    @nitzanel.....Haters gonna hate!!! So keep on hating!!
    Quote from Huurt

Thanks for the feedback. I saw some post about getting a lot in a day, but I'm talking about an hour and a half. That's what I thought was insane.

Yeah, I should clear that up. When I say a day of play I usually only play for an hour or two a day. Now friday nights and saturday nights, that's a different story but those are my key run days. lol

Kudos for finding mad loot!
    "There is no cow level!"
    I have gotte 7 legendaries in one A3 clear at MP2. it felt like every other pack dropped one. it can def happen.
    Quote from Syronicus

Yeah, I should clear that up. When I say a day of play I usually only play for an hour or two a day. Now friday nights and saturday nights, that's a different story but those are my key run days. lol

1.5h/day and you are paragon 76? You must be a super efficient farmer.
    Quote from Ducha

geez well done on that RNG haha. Even if they are crap, it's still nice to have one drop. To get that nice little feeling when you see that brownish text above the item before you pick it up! Plus the crap ones make good vendor or AH money!

i get legendary drops all the time.. and 9/10 times they are crap so i dont even get excited anymore until identify them... in fact i dont even identify them right away because my bags aren't usually full yet
    I'm the luckiest guy ever. 3 legendarys in two hours, last night. I think my buddy got pissed and stopped playing with me.

Zunimassa's Marrow, Sun Keeper (307str, 99vit, and a socket), a nice Andy's visage.

The Andy's won't sell for a bunch, but the other two should make me more gold than I've ever had in the game.
    wow 2 legends ^^
    A friend of mine got 2 legendaries form a single monster.
    so i am the only one not getting a legendary in 10 days (= 10-12 runs a1-3 mp2)

meh
    found 23 legendarys in one afternoon earlier this week, not gonna call it lucky tho since only 1 was even sellable

edit, thought id post a pic of my loot from thursday up to now, a few legendarys are missing tho as they where acctually sellable (all wizard offhands as well)

got a doubledrop as well, my third one since patch

had a little giveaway with some items
    I had 3 legendaries drop within 20 minutes one time, it's just random. Some days I'll play 5 hours and not a single one, just the way it is.
    There is so much Epeen flex in here its hurting my crotch.
    Quote from Ducha

Yeah, and I play tennis with the pope on Tuesdays

me 2, but he's too slow so i need another contestant :D
    Working with adobe and/or java is like pushing a paper clip against a building and expecting it to move...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
    Had a similar experience the other night, found 11 legendaries in a very short space of time, including 2 from 1 mob. My maddened associate who found 1 will vouch for that if he's lurking Diablofans.

I'm inclined to believe OP is not a troll, to troll would imply they were all worth 100m+. Between my 11 I made 8m and a fair few brimstone.
    did 3 more runs, still no legends
    i hate you all <_
    Quote from KouKayne

did 3 more runs, still no legends
    i hate you all <_

Completely normal, happens to everyone. It's just RNG. But most people won't come here and say this, it makes their e-peen look sooo small...
    Like Blizzard said: "it's RNG".
    Quote from NeutroNova

There is so much Epeen flex in here its hurting my crotch.

whats epeen flex about findin stuff in a game about finding stuff?
    we all have our good days and our bad days, sometimes they come as bad weeks or bad weeks even.
    go out, kill some monsters and come back and tell tales of all the severs you found!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes