Luckiest dude ever??

So about an hour ago I was doing ubers with some friends and before we even killed the first pack 2 legendarys dropped. Then the pack dropped another. So to make a long story short i end up getting 11 legendarys before doing ubers!! I was wondering if anyone has had this kind of luck before?
    Not sure if trolling.
    Screenshots or it didn't happen
    Yeah, and I play tennis with the pope on Tuesdays
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Im not trolling and i dont know how i could prove it. But its true!
    Im just wondering who else has had this kind of luck, I dont give a shit if u dont believe me!!
    EDITED; I misread the OP post. You have my sincere apologies, Huurt.
    BurningRope#1322
    @ruksak Dude ive never posted shit on any website EVER! When this happened I thought i share it to get some feedback on the most they have ever found in a run. This is the most amazing thing ive seen and ive been playing since the game came out. Ive never heard of anyone finding this many in a run so kiss my ass dude!!
    I had a friend get 3 legendaries off of 1 elite mob while I was playing with him. It can happen.
    It can happen, but the chances of it happening are probably so small to comprehend that it would seem like I know what I'm talking about but I'm really not sure so I'm just going to say congratulations!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

Look I have no reason to lie, but i do understand your doubts. I just thought id share it with yall..

So to make a long story short i end up getting 11 legendarys before doing ubers!! I was wondering if anyone has had this kind of luck before?

So are you saying you got 11 legendarys in the one run? or just the 3 that you mentioned?

Who cares, 99% of legendaries are crap anyway. The real luck is how well rolled they are.
    Ur right thety were all crap except 1. @Ducha 11 in one 5 stack ubers run i killed about 8 packs plus the warden.
    geez well done on that RNG haha. Even if they are crap, it's still nice to have one drop. To get that nice little feeling when you see that brownish text above the item before you pick it up! Plus the crap ones make good vendor or AH money!

hehe awesome
    I can vouch for that. I've had a single run where I've gotten 10 unique items (8 legendaries and 2 sets, IIRC), with eight of them within the first 10 minutes. I tried to milk that run for as long as I could just to see how long I could ride the luck out, but I only got two more in the final 20 minutes or so. Still a good haul. Made about 100M that night.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    the luckiest I've gotten is 3 legendaries within a minute
    the North Pacific Salmon
    ~And we'll march... along, with our blindfolds on
    And we'll ride... the rails, with our pistols drawn
    Can the Lord... above, forgive what we've done?
    Can we fight to save our souls?
    Edited for consistency. Again, congratz on the bizarre luck.
    BurningRope#1322

So about an hour ago I was doing ubers with some friends and before we even killed the first pack 2 legendarys dropped. Then the pack dropped another. So to make a long story short i end up getting 11 legendarys before doing ubers!! I was wondering if anyone has had this kind of luck before?

Your OP made it sound like you got 11 from the three uber portals.
    Reading comprehension much? He was quite clear on when he got the drops I'd say.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes