What Monster Power do YOU play on?

Keys at MP6, ubers at MP7. leveling / speed runs for legendaries at MP2

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gebby-1896/hero/5840525
    I can comfortably farm keys at mp5 with effective 70-80% drop rate for me.
    I can go up to mp7, but it's not really efficient, mp5 seems to be the sweet spot.

As for ubers... I usually farm 3 devices and then ask for a friend or random person to carry me through mp8-10. :-)
    mp 2-3 usually. D3 is a slacking game for me!
    MP3-4 on my wizard for normal farming/paragon leveling. MP1-2 on my monk for normal farming/paragon leveling (until she gets better EHP :) )

Anywhere from MP6-10 for farming ubers with my wizard.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    MP6 for exp / item farming.
    MP5 for exp / MF, sweet spot, higher MP level seems take too much longer, not worth the time.
    MP7 or higher for 12 x ubers. prefer MP7, higher MP take too much longer.
    Looking for group for 12 x ubers, 3 machines each player.
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rex-2637/hero/42756
    Solo: MP4, when i get bored i change act (act1 warden, butcher, act2 vault of the assasin runs, act3 xp farming route... allways doing keywarden @ end of run).
    Can tank to MP6 when playing with friends
    I farm keys an organs on MP7 and XP/items on MP1/2. I just prefer doing more fast runs than a few slow ones.
    Mp4-5 for regular farming, keyruns at 7-8, ubers at 8-9
    Full act 3 farm mp7 ( 2h all clear)
    Farming key on mp8
    Uber MP8-9 ( i can 10 if good group) but depand of group.

btw i am monk 150+k dps unbuffed, 5k armor, 630 ar, 65k helth, 2.7 life steal ...

Grom - Nenad#2913
    Keys on MP7
    Exp/Loot on MP2
    loot mp4-6
    xp mp4
    keys? not farming
    MP0 for exp, though MP1-2 are almost as efficient in terms of exp/hour.

MP4 for loot (VoA+mines+arcarnus run, skip normal monsters), though it's really only slightly more efficient (`6% more loot/hour) than MP1.

MP8 for keys, though MP7 and MP9 are almost as efficient and even MP6 isn't very far off. Though I don't really have patience to farm keys nowadays, as I find my time better spent farming loot and/or exp. Occasionally I will set up a group of friends to help some noob do ubers at MP8 so I can get more chances at a nice ring without having to farm the machines.
    Seems like I'm one of the few that posted on this thread going with MP0 for regular item/paragon farming. Run with 39-yard pickup radius, ~375% MF/GF (with 5 NV), and ~210% Bonus Exp (with 5 NV).

For keys, it's usually MP6 or 7. For ubers, it's MP5 or 6 typically. Can go higher depending on the group.
    Quote from unReality

Seems like I'm one of the few that posted on this thread going with MP0 for regular item/paragon farming. Run with 39-yard pickup radius, ~375% MF/GF (with 5 NV), and ~210% Bonus Exp (with 5 NV).

For keys, it's usually MP6 or 7. For ubers, it's MP5 or 6 typically. Can go higher depending on the group.

I can only speak for myself, but I do not play D3 for it's easy, unchallenged efficiency. I keep my MP at 6 nowadays and take in all the challenge and fun of just playing the game. Whatever drops, gold and XP that comes with it is just an ancillary bonus to the fun I'm having.
    able to do 8

farming act3 on mp4 for loot/xp
    keys mp5+
    ubers mp7
    I try to challenge my self but keep it efficient.

Just changed to mp 3 last night, going for mp 4 tonight. Mostly do key runs. Just started using gloom omfg i love it, face tanking dh ftw.
    For keyruns i use MP9, for ubers i use MP7 (although i think i might be able to do 8).
    I havn't farmed just for xp since the patch, but i think it would be between 2 and 5 (depending on how fast mobs are dying.
    Quote from ruksak

I can only speak for myself, but I do not play D3 for it's easy, unchallenged efficiency. I keep my MP at 6 nowadays and take in all the challenge and fun of just playing the game. Whatever drops, gold and XP that comes with it is just an ancillary bonus to the fun I'm having.

To each his own, right? That's the beauty of being able to select the monster power according to preference. :cheers:
    Quote from unReality

Quote from ruksak

To each his own, right? That's the beauty of being able to select the monster power according to preference. :cheers:

Oh absolutely. Do not think I was suggesting that anyone whom doesn't play my way is doing it wrong :lol:

MP was a breath of fresh air. I remember only being able to farm acts 1 and 2 because of Inferno imbalance and my poor gear back then. After that, it was not being able to farm act 1 and 2 because the drops were shit and it was too easy. Now.....it is what you want it to be.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes