FULL REFUND LEGALLY.(For those interested, not intended as a flame thread)

You're an entitled baby.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    You have NOTHING better to do than this? yolo and all....
    this is so pathetic, its not even funny. are you really this poor?

you've played 300 hours, and you still want a refund? have you no idea what 300 hours worth of entertainment costs?
    This is a weak attempt of craving attention to urself, so what u sat down and read the ToS and Eula, yet u still played over 300 hours, and now u cry for a refund? I understand that ur unhappy bout the game, but demanding a refund for a "used" item? (300 hours+) is just a cry for attention if u ask me

Unfortunately, the OP might very well be within his full rights to demand a refund simply based on what services Blizzard promised to deliver within a reasonable timeframe, in this particular case it is the PvP content which was asured to be: If not part of release, be released shortly after.

That aside tho, it is nothing short of despicable to feel entitled to a refund after sinking 500h(thats almost 3 weeks worth of playtime!) into the game, should you be refunded then hey, good for you personally I sincerely hope they do not provide you with a refund tho.

When did blizzard say it would be on release? BEFORE the game released. When did they say itll be postponed ? BEFORE game release. I dont see a problem. They also said PvP will release when its READY. not when YOU want it.

i5 2500k and gtx 560ti is good mainstream :-) I'm playing Crysis 3 Alpha a not have issue with that game . My brother on macbook pro has issues just with D3 :) WoW without problem :-)

I have a feeling Diablo 3 coding is a lot more complex than (a shooter game?) Crysis 3. WoW has been released for at least 6-7 years now if not more (which is why it has barely any bugs now)

No ... You didnt get my idea , If you tell my PC is crap and why am I running Crysis 3 , Battlefield 3 on max with AA ? :D I dont compare idea of game , but performance which you need :-)

I will use this article in my case http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-07/03/digital-software-reselling . Account is not software , but key is already . They can delete account and return me key which i really own :-)
    Penny pinching bullshit right there.

The kinda guy that would sue you for slipping on your porch cuz it's raining.
    BurningRope#1322
    lol what a moron :D
    My monk Vin

When did blizzard say it would be on release? BEFORE the game released. When did they say itll be postponed ? BEFORE game release. I dont see a problem. They also said PvP will release when its READY. not when YOU want it.

You're correct, they initially said that "PvP will be in on release." They later changed that to "PvP will not bei n on release but will follow shortly after release."
    What the OP is arguing is that we're past "shortly after" and thus they've failed to provide what they promised.

No ... You didnt get my idea , If you tell my PC is crap and why am I running Crysis 3 , Battlefield 3 on max with AA ? :D I dont compare idea of game , but performance which you need :-)

Various games perform differently dependant on what your system specs are; For example even if you have a ATI card that far surpass the minimum requirements for the game, it wont do you much good if the game is optimized for Nvidia and highly unoptimized for your card.

Simply put; Just because some games perform well on your setup, doesn't mean all of them do.
    Most certainly tho the issue lies in your PC specs and not with the game itself.

You're correct, they initially said that "PvP will be in on release." They later changed that to "PvP will not bei n on release but will follow shortly after release."
    What the OP is arguing is that we're past "shortly after" and thus they've failed to provide what they promised.

I'm so shocked that yet another player succumbs to childlike impatience.
    BurningRope#1322
    Can a mod lock the thread? There isn't a point to this thread at all, this website is called diablofans. This guy is obviously not a fan of diablo and will no longer be playing the game. He has no good insight to contribute to the community who does enjoy the game.
    Yeah, I agree, you have to a mindless moronic fanboy to be part of this forum, and TC isn't one of them, he has standards and actually cares about the sort of product that goes in his hands and cares to be treated properly instead of ripped off.

He's totally unfitting to this forum.
    We're gonna need a mop to sop up this guy's tears.

What kind of reaction was he expecting to this thread?
    I understand why you are upset but this thread is kind of pointless. Don't intend to bash you because you got a refund and don't like the game but that trend ended months ago.

However you make a very valid point about PvP. I am disappointed that it's not in the game yet. I figured we would see it by October but it is clearly nowhere near as done as the community may have speculated. No way in my opinion will we see 1.1 before the end of this year.

I'm so shocked that yet another player succumbs to childlike impatience.

What is shocking is that said player threatens with legal actions after having invested nearly 3 weeks into the game, clearly they did something right.

Yeah, I agree, you have to a mindless moronic fanboy to be part of this forum, and TC isn't one of them, he has standards and actually cares about the sort of product that goes in his hands and cares to be treated properly instead of ripped off.

He's totally unfitting to this forum.

orly?

How am I a fanboy? I'm just sitting here, minding my own business, wearing my WoW pajamas, Diablo 3 hat, sippin coffee out of my 'Jay Wilson is the Worlds best Boss' coffee cup.
    BurningRope#1322

Penny pinching bullshit right there.

The kinda guy that would sue you for slipping on your porch cuz it's raining.

Yeah but that's the thing ... it's $60. I could make $60 in the time it takes me to read the ToS and write back and forth with Blizz legal dept. as he's done. There's no "damages" above the $60, so that's incredibly stupid to put so much effort for money when there's easier ways?
    It's been 5 months and you are still worried about getting a refund. Why not just chalk it up as a loss and forget about it?
    This game is technically PVP so you won't get any money. I believe one of the other MMO's (SWTOR maybe) had to deal with one of you idiots claiming PVP did not come as promised. PVP can technically be defined as any competition between players, in that case it was deemed that progression and obtaining better gear was in the realm of PVP (despite the fact you never killed another in game player). You are competing against others to be the most geared and progressed player (player progression versus player progression). You will get no money based on the definition of PVP, not the TOS.
    Americans usually dont understand whats going on here in Europe, so stop trying to explain^^
    We write "Customer Right" big here guys, and we care about our Internet Privacy.
    You on the other hand, get your Internet Traffic watched right at your ISP.

I dunno man, if you people dont stand up for your Rights, you shouldnt really be upset that it comes this far.
    Right now there are Lawsuits going on here in Europe versus Valve and many other big Game Companys
    because you cant resell Games anymore after your Serial is locked into your own Account...and this is
    apperently against the law (This Link is in German, sorry). Lawsuits popping from the Ground like Mushrooms after a fresh Rain.

14 Days Return Policy counts for everything... just not Games, DVDs etc.
    This might change pretty soon as well ;)
    American health system is one huge joke :D banks , law , etc ....

We already can sell/trade software in EU :)
    http://www.decryptedtech.com/news/eu-court-of-justice-rules-that-it-is-legal-to-resell-legally-downloaded-software
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes