Any news from Blizzard about.. anything?

Quote from Indimix

Quote from st0rmie

Quote from Ultrazerg

Doing random magic find runs? oh , you can't .. you must fight the same path all over again looking for elites ..

While some of your whines are perfectly valid opinions (opinions, mind you, not facts), this one is pure nonsense.

In what possible universe does D3 force you to "fight the same path all over again looking for elites" to do a magic find run?

You feel that you must run a certain specific zone because the mobs are a tiny bit more densely packed than the second-densest zone? Do you realize what a tiny, tiny difference that is compared to magic-find runs in D2, where nobody ever ran anything except a short, short list of bosses?

Why do ppl keep justifying Diablo 3 flaws by comparing it to Diablo 2?... it's a logical fallacy, and nothing else.

Because people also say that certain things in are D3 are flaws by reference to D2. I have done it plenty of times. The games are sufficiently similar to do so.

The above qoute however is a complaint which applies equally well to both D2 and D3. You have to repeat the same process many of times, buy hey that's Diablo.
    Quote from Indimix

Quote from st0rmie
    In what possible universe does D3 force you to "fight the same path all over again looking for elites" to do a magic find run?

You feel that you must run a certain specific zone because the mobs are a tiny bit more densely packed than the second-densest zone? Do you realize what a tiny, tiny difference that is compared to magic-find runs in D2, where nobody ever ran anything except a short, short list of bosses?

Why do ppl keep justifying Diablo 3 flaws by comparing it to Diablo 2?... it's a logical fallacy, and nothing else.

I wasn't justifying a Diablo 3 flaw. I was asserting that (a) there was no such flaw, and that (b) even if there was such a flaw, it was even worse in Diablo 2, despite the fact that the person I was responding to was giving this as an example of somewhere where D3 was inferior to D2.
    The only news I want is they have fired Jay Wilson and useless and replaced programmers and designers actually play games. Games want to be all powerful not have everything nerfed to the ground.
    Nerf the drop rates, and make the drops better.
    I'm also wondering when we might start hearing first info on what the next update might be. Usually that happens quite a ways ahead of release, or even PTR. Is the next patch PvP or is there another release of 1.0.6 before we get to the PvP patch?

Really looking forward to what Blizzard has in store for players. As others in the thread have mentioned, they've already made a ton of improvements to the game to make things interesting.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes