Diablo III CE key

Hello , i have bought 15 months CE edition from amazon.co.uk . I have played it for 2 months and then just slack . I would like to give copy of Diablo 3 such as gift . My brother is player of WoW . I would like to delete my account and blizzard will replace that key . I wrote ticket and GM told me that key is not-transferable. Age ago i done this with WoW keys . ( lucker ) But i want to cancel my old account and replace it . I could not find mention about this in EULA . Should I call account & billing , because answers from GM are such as Just copy and paste . ( know how many tickets they have .. )

Any idea ? Cheers !
    Excuse me, you bought 15 months of Diablo?
    How did you even manage to do so?
    The only way you can transfer your key is to give the entire battle.net account to someone else. Diablo III is not a subscription based game, so "15 months" doesn't make sense, :)
    phone ... sorry missclick 5 months ago ( preorder ) from amazon.co.uk
    no delete my account ( i used that key ) and they will give me new one
    Just to be clear about what you mean:

You bought your CE on preorder from Amazon UK, you got it in the mail, installed it, played it for two months, and decided it's not really the game for you. Now you want to give your copy of the game to your brother, and you're hoping that Blizzard will just delete your whole account for you and make a new key for your CE, so then you can give that key to your brother and he can play. Is that right?

If it is, I hate to say it, but I don't think you're going to be able to do this or get any assistance from Blizzard. Basically, you are looking to return/exchange a product of theirs that isn't returnable.

If you really don't care about the CE, you could always just sell the CE box full of stuff on eBay or something (wouldn't come with a key, but I'm guessing someone out there would still want it for the extras inside) and then use the money you make to buy a regular-edition copy of D3 for your brother.

My last two cents: if you stopped playing the game after 2 months, you haven't seen any of the great new changes they've made to the game since after July 15th or so. Why not give D3 another shot and see if your feelings have changed? Maybe you can start playing again, get your brother a regular edition copy, and then you'll both have someone to run with. :)
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    You understood me :-) But after buying game , what really own I ? just CD and box ? I'm not going to take my money back ... Cheers for your opinion
    You nailed it: what you really OWN is the CD and box. However, that's not all you NEED to use the "service"; you also need an internet connection, a valid battle.net account, and a CD key. So you can give away or sell your CD and box all you want, but that doesn't mean whoever gets it next will be able to use the service.

Believe me, I agree with you: you bought the game and if you want to give it someone else when you're done with it, you should be able to. Unfortunately, that's not the way most digitally-purchasable goods work these days. For example, if I buy a movie off of, say, iTunes and watch it, I can't "gift" it to someone else after that; I'm stuck with it, it's mine forever, like it or not.
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    Is possible to sell account on ebay ? or they remove ad ? I dont like paragon system
    Nah, selling/transferring your account is against Blizzard's Terms of Service and could result in a ban for the account, and then no one would be able to use it. Could you just give your brother your username/password, or do you have other Blizzard games on battle.net that you want to keep playing? If you don't have other games on your battle.net account, that would probably be the most simple (and possibly the only) solution for you.
    I have already experiences with selling blizzard accounts . I finished it after 5 years and earned over 1000 bucks . I dont have already games there
    in EU court declared to possible transfer / sell software ... check google ...
    I don't think it is possible yet, but it should be. Those big publisher maffia are using the online only and registration requirement to prevent 2nd hand sale of games. They state that copying is stealing, but then again, not being able something you (think) you own is the same kind of stealing. It is time the governments all around the world should adjust their laws to the new reality of the internetz.
    I will ask my uncle ( lawyer ) if it is already in use this law . I will write ticket again and use this statement and request refund key . I
    will add there links to EU law , cause Blizzard terms are under EU law . My nationality is European and i will use this right :-)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes