Can anybody explain gem prices?

There is no reasonable explanation for extremely low gem prices other than duping. All other speculations could have been reasonable if gem prices were slightly lower than the crafting costs, but make absolutely no sense when the price drops to a fraction of the crafting cost. You need a lot of people crafting gems that they don't need for the prices to drop so badly, and while it makes sense that a few people are stupid enough to do that, it doesn't make sense that so many people are stupid enough to do that to make the price drop so much.

The only thing I wonder is why gold isn't duped just as much if not more than gems. What's the gold cap? That could explain why gems are duped so much while gold is not.
    It actually makes sense that there are users with overstock. Someone on here said whenever they have spare gold they upgrade gems. If say 50 other people did that then started hurting for gold and sold to recoup their gold there gold be a huge surplus in gems in the market. If I had 100 high level gems and needed to cash out quick for an upgrade I would do it. If they sold 100 at 400,000 a piece they would be at 4,000,000. That's a decent upgrade for most players.
    No gem available to sell on Asian server.

Any info ?!
    Quote from Wetzeb

It actually makes sense that there are users with overstock. Someone on here said whenever they have spare gold they upgrade gems. If say 50 other people did that then started hurting for gold and sold to recoup their gold there gold be a huge surplus in gems in the market. If I had 100 high level gems and needed to cash out quick for an upgrade I would do it. If they sold 100 at 400,000 a piece they would be at 4,000,000. That's a decent upgrade for most players.

Your theory simply fails. Statistically it is impossible for such idiots to have such a strong effect on the market. As stupid as the average person is, he's not THAT stupid. Few people might be THAT stupid, but they aren't enough to really affect the economy. Restoring a "hacked" account fully stocked with gems definitely can affect the economy.
    Mostly just dupes, Asia server with under 500K gold cost gems are definitely dupes.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes