What rare items do u leave on the ground?

This was a very peaceful thread, with people explaining what they pick up and why, without any judgement...

until...

I'm posting this here for some of you to suck on.....

If you look at the thread before your post, there are a number of people who said they were picking up everything, including blue items. Nobody was judging them or making fun of them.

Just saying. You provoked this reaction, and killed the original thread ;)
    My monk Vin
    I take all rares, but i only expect to find good bracers, gloves and 1h weapons.

This was a very peaceful thread, with people explaining what they pick up and why, without any judgement...

until...

If you look at the thread before your post, there are a number of people who said they were picking up everything, including blue items. Nobody was judging them or making fun of them.

My comment "....for some of you to suck on" was made in good fun, in no way directed at any individual and done so with a sense of humor (note the GIANT FUCKING SMILEY FACE). Humor often doesn't translate well on the internet, thus the advent of the emoticon. I choose the biggest emoticon I could find.

Where the hell is y'alls sense of humor? Skin to thin for a friendly ribbing?

I'll tell you what.....How about instead of those other two snobs making ignorant and ill-informed remarks they either say nothing at all or maybe a nice little pat on the back for having the diligence that they admittedly lack?

"Nice find buddy" etc?

OR...If they really had issue with my comment, they could've said so and I would've apologized. Instead, their angle was to mock the find as insignificant. Thus my efforts to prove empirically to the contrary.

Also, for your information; You and everyone else are still free to continue posting your reports on what you do and do not pick-up. My postings in this thread are the only postings showing exactly WHY people stop and pick up what some consider "undesirables". The thread wasn't derailed, it was embellished with a visual example of the topic at hand.

Not my fault that certain people want to buzz-kill, lie and make snotty remarks. Have a friggin sense of humor, life is more pleasurable that way.
    BurningRope#1322

I only pick up rings and amulet.
    You saw I was right and changed the values in your search so as not to look foolish. I would claim your attempt has failed.

Seems like you know my actions a lot better than I do then, congratulations. May I ask what I ate breakfast? Or where am I right now, since you obviously know it all so well.

until...

I'm posting this here for some of you to suck on.....

Yeah you might get this roll 1/1 000 000

I dont pick up anything under lvl 62, not any 2 handers, no quiver, no source, no mojo, no shields, no bow, no crossbow,
    I only pick up.... 62-63 1 handers, 62-63 helm- all armor 62+.. all rings amus, thats it!

That's why I was happy about it. That and it served as a huge free upgrade for me. I tried to have a little fun with it and....yeah....

Typical of the internet, not one person said "Hey nice find, guy".....instead it was just sneering and "Yeah....well....but..." etc. Kinda sad but whatever....

I dont pick up anything under lvl 62, not any 2 handers, no quiver, no source, no mojo, no shields, no bow, no crossbow,
    I only pick up.... 62-63 1 handers, 62-63 helm- all armor 62+.. all rings amus, thats it!

I am about to give up on 2-handers. Not only do they not seem to have the potential range for any interest to be given to them, but even the i63's that roll well (for a 2-hander) don't seem capable of matching mid-ish Skorns they can snatch off the AH for a few mil.

Helmets and gloves have much potential but I won't be bothered to even pick-up anything sub i60.
    BurningRope#1322

My comment "....for some of you to suck on" was made in good fun, in no way directed at any individual and done so with a sense of humor (note the GIANT FUCKING SMILEY FACE). Humor often doesn't translate well on the internet, thus the advent of the emoticon. I choose the biggest emoticon I could find.

I got that it was a joke ^^

May I ask what I ate breakfast?

A lemon?

Ontopic: as an amendment to my earlier post, I also want to add that I also pick up gems, tome of secrets but just recently stopped picking up pots after having to sell about 10 stacks.
    I loot every yellow item and legendary, all gems, all books, and all designs and plans.

You saw I was right and changed the values in your search so as not to look foolish. I would claim your attempt has failed.

Seems like you know my actions a lot better than I do then, congratulations. May I ask what I ate breakfast? Or where am I right now, since you obviously know it all so well.

You know exactly what the fuck you did, a child could see through your attempts like wet tissue. I challenged you to provide an AH screenshot showing the exact values of the item in question and what people are selling items with that exact value set for.

You clearly manipulated your search to better suite your flawed argument and got called on it, exclaiming that "I don't need resistance, I'm a monk".

Lame. Just lame. I thought you would know better than to come back to this thread after the ass ripping you've taken, but apparently you're operating form some sick sense of sadomasochism.
    BurningRope#1322
    I pick everything.. but I'm starting to lose faith in blues :P (pun intended)

Imho the chance of getting a good (i.e. sellable) 1h weapon is not much better.

Also it makes absolutely no sense to pick up 62+ armor only... if it's crap nobody will buy it even if it has ilvl 63 armor value, and if it gets a godly roll nobody will care whether it has low armor.
    My monk Vin
    I'm trying to find a list of the iLVL 63 affix's so I can just skip 99% of rares (except rings and amulets). I have read that some of you used to have a list on your desktop of them then just memorized them, but where did you get that list?

http://www.diablofan...t/#entry1072318

Wow, that sig is just.......wow.

@Indimix: do you play US or EU?
    I pick up every yellow and blue. ID yellows and keep those who I think that can worth 100K or more in the AH to auction them. Vendor anything else. The blues that require lvl 60 and worth les than 900 are recycled and everything else vendored.

The materials prize is steadily over 900, so any blue worth it, and I canĀ“t left behind any gold on the floor, I can't. I tried but, I regret so much later, sigh...
    Pushing Para , so i only pick up i63 armors, 1h weapons+crossbows and of course all rings+amus.
    Also gave up to pick all gems+toms cause of keeping wotb up ^^
    Anything below ilvl 62 except for Gloves, Rings and Amulets.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes