Post your self found upgrades here

sadly i dont have my last self found uppgrade anymore since it was like 4-5 months ago i acctually found an uppgrade for my barb.
    you sure the fact that you guys have found uppgrades isnt a bug or something?

I'm wearing 6 self-founds upgrades as of now. Not bad for a char that can farm MP6 with great ease.

The false idea that there is only an infintesimal chance at a good self-find was the inspiration for me to create this thread. Of course......all experiences are strictly subject to individual luck.....but as my father always said "Luck is usually your reward for effort".
    BurningRope#1322
    Anyone complaining you can never find an upgrade please remember; when you buy items with the exact specific stats you want off the ah, then ofc finding the same item with better stats is going to be really hard.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!

Anyone complaining you can never find an upgrade please remember; when you buy items with the exact specific stats you want off the ah, then ofc finding the same item with better stats is going to be really hard.

perhaps, but with over 800 hours played on my barb, you´d think i would have found more than just 1 single uppgrade since hitting inferno

sadly i dont have my last self found uppgrade anymore since it was like 4-5 months ago i acctually found an uppgrade for my barb.
    you sure the fact that you guys have found uppgrades isnt a bug or something?

I'm wearing 6 self-founds upgrades as of now. Not bad for a char that can farm MP6 with great ease.

The false idea that there is only an infintesimal chance at a good self-find was the inspiration for me to create this thread. Of course......all experiences are strictly subject to individual luck.....but as my father always said "Luck is usually your reward for effort".

The thing is, it's very hard to get over 'the hump' (the point at which your farming speed combined with high MF makes upgrades/cool items start dropping) without getting a lot of gear from the AH.

Hell, I have such crap gear that yesterday a Windforce dropped for me, and its random property was.....Level req. reduced by 6 :facepalm: .........and I'm considering using it!
    well, 200k dps barb and paragon lvl 86. so farming speed and mf isnt an issue.
    its just that barb gear simply refuses to drop for me, i have on the other hand made a fortune selling wizard offhands.
    Crafted this chest for my barb a while ago - still matches some of the better IK chests out there.

Found these amazing IK gloves in some of the countless a3 runs.

Found this beauty earlier today.
    Some new adds over the last week;

BurningRope#1322

Found this beauty earlier today.

gratz...that's an awesome little gem of a find. With a socket even.........
    BurningRope#1322
    I found a 20/10 (AS/Disc) Deadman's for my DH just before I was going to buy one one the AH.
    wait people actually find upgrades o.O havent found one since like paragon level 15 where i got a skorn which got sold within the week because it had no int on it and it made being out of archon to agrivating>.> lvl 100 now and haven't found something for myself yet to any degree lol

From last night. Gave my monk alt a nice DPS/EHP upgrade :)

Only wish it was cold resist instead of poison. Willing to trade this for a similar one with cold res! Thanks!
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP

This is my favorite drop I got. Not my best, mind you. My favorite. It's on my witch doctor. Despite the dex, the other stats were fantastic. :)

I found 5 legendaries today.

Are the only ones worth talking about. I did find some polearm the other day that cast sanctuary around myself on occasion and it had some sweet life steal on it. That was fun for a while - but I lost like 12k health using it. And playing the game of death brinksmanship got old after a few hours. Weapon looked sweet, though.

Hrm, I should put that ring on my barbarian and see if it helps his DPS too.

Wow. I thought this thread would be empty.
    Today i found on Hardcore Europe:

Immortal kings chest.
    Had: 140-150str
    40-50stam
    73ar
    damage reflect 1300-1400
    3 sockets

First time i found anything of worth on any of my characters.

Naturally being a barb, i upped my gems, and socketed away.

About 30min later i hit a pack, frost/deso/illus/nightmare (easy enough) but i had no cooldowns which is ok, until i got dc'd.

GG blizzard ...ffs.

Time to start again lol!
    On my barb before 1.0.3 while farming Act 2:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Garnok-1645/hero/9951166

Almost all the items on my 3 lvl 60s are self found. The axe on my barb, and the amulet and chest on my monk might be the best ones.

Found a grand total of 3 set items and 5 legendaries
    I can see what you see not. Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone. Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be. Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind. Cast down into the Halls of the Blind

Wow. I thought this thread would be empty.

You have to be over 'the hump' to start finding good gear. And most people get over that hump by resorting to the AH.
    Your confusion is understandable.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes