Post your self found upgrades here

Would be interesting to add how many elites you killed for theres upgrades. I killed about 6000 elites and got 1 upgrade which is not even that good (Boots with ~60 Str ~60 Vit ~50 AR 12% Movement Speed)
    IK Chest

187 str
    74 vit
    6% life

found in mp0 with 3 nv
    I found this a couple of days after I dinged 60 and was pretty happy with it for a while:

Until I found this beauty:

my Dead Mans Legacy and gloves.. check my profile in my sig if interested
    My Vile Ward, IK Glove, Depth Diggers, IK Boot, Offhand Dagger.
    Quite a lot lol
    My monk's Natalya's Bloody Footprints. It actually convinced me to make a monk alt. Did also pick up an Inna's Radiance, but sold it to get a better one.

That's it. Though I found various godly items that sold for a few 100m+ that covered some upgrades.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP

My monk's Natalya's Bloody Footprints. It actually convinced me to make a monk alt. Did also pick up an Inna's Radiance, but sold it to get a better one.

That's it. Though I found various godly items that sold for a few 100m+ that covered some upgrades.

I've done lots of farming, played quite a bit of hours, found many many Legendaries......but to date, my biggest sale stands at 16.5mil. My friends go on about how "lucky" I am, due to my penchant for finding Legs, but my luck ends at the drop and doesn't go toward the rolls.
    BurningRope#1322
    Found this axe and it was a nice upgrade: http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/14426309
    I was about to post "nothing" until I got home last night.

Found a rare ring that gave me +200 dps compared to my hellfire ring. I'm not gonna use it, since I'd rather have the xp bonus, but the ring was the first item I found that could be equipped and still be useful.

17-42 min/max dmg
    85 dex
    98 vit
    35 fire res
    27 crit dmg
    4.5 crit chance

It's up for sale if anyone wants it ;)
    Today was not bad. Made paragon lvl 70, and then I found a Won Khim Lau. Now that item has at best a 1% chance of being remotely useful, but I got a good roll:

931 DPS (540-980 range)
    22% to lightning skills (15-25 range)
    socket (would be worthless without)
    bonus dex roll (247 total)

of course without life steal it's not really an upgrade, but it's something I can actually use for fun once in a while, and it is an effective dps upgrade.
    My monk Vin
    This dopped for me yesterday, upped my dps with 8k \o/

In addition, I also got a pair of lacunis and Mara's kaleidoscope but both rolled such stats that they became brimstones ^^
    Everything I own is self-found, so you can check my profile, and if you see something you like (I doubt it), just know that it was self-found :P

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Maka-2582/
    I like my hellfire ring if that counts. also, i just found some bracers with ~160 str, 68 int, 89 vit, 5% crit chance, 55 resist all. my profile hasn't updated yet so they will be up soon.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gebby-1896/hero/5840525
    hey. Found that insane amulet by myself^^ and the lamentation. both equiped on my barb in signature
    the only thing i've found and using - insanely good fire walkers, 150 str 90 vit, 77 all res, with common 12% run speed and awesome fire effect. a4, mp5, during the ring recipe run.

well, and the ring, but it is not so good
    I found a perfect "slorak's madness" not got access to game at the moment but I've not seen one better

It's got like:
    9xx dps
    200 int
    11% IAS
    100% crit dmg
    Socket

And some other stats I can't remember .. Think it's worth in the region of 200m
    Found these this morning. Nothing godly, that's for sure. But a very nice roll and +50 Phys resist, which my Monk uses. Stood as a fine upgrade over some shoddy Prowlers I was using.

BurningRope#1322

I like my hellfire ring if that counts.

Heck yeah they count. With the number of Hellfire Rings that roll crap I would say any good roll on one is worth a peek.
    "There is no cow level!"
    Within the past three weeks I've found;

My perf AR 211 str ice climbers
    My strength tyraels with 138 vita
    A rare neck with 10 crit 63 crit dmg 400+ LoH ~128 strength
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    sadly i dont have my last self found uppgrade anymore since it was like 4-5 months ago i acctually found an uppgrade for my barb.
    you sure the fact that you guys have found uppgrades isnt a bug or something?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes