Post your self found upgrades here

I thought it would be interesting to see what people are sporting on their mains that they have self-found.

Myself, I only have 4 pieces. All but one (Magistrate Aim) was found during 1.04

So let's see what y'all are harvesting on your own.
    BurningRope#1322
    shoulders, helm and boots

if interested check them in my profile (in signature) because i cba taking pictures
    Quote from Gnarf

shoulders, helm and boots

if interested check them in my profile (in signature) because i cba taking pictures

Your Hellfire is pretty sweet as well......considering how often that they roll total shit.
    BurningRope#1322
    I've been playing since the 15th of May. Since getting into inferno, I found one single upgrade, an amulet which was vendored a couple months ago, because it was utter rubbish. Around 200 hours invested into a monk, and another hundred into a DH.
    Quote from Sartorius

I've been playing since the 15th of May. Since getting into inferno, I found one single upgrade, an amulet which was vendored a couple months ago, because it was utter rubbish. Around 200 hours invested into a monk, and another hundred into a DH.

I am sorry that you've had such bad luck. However, I really don't want this thread turned into a bunch of whining about how the game sucks for casuals, you can't upgrade without the AH or a spending real money etc.

I'm not directing this at you. But I would appreciate it if we could just stick to posting self-found upgrades and any discussion that is on-topic with that.

Thank you.
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from Andarus

BurningRope#1322
    Gah cant link pictures but ive found my helm, pants and both rings. Im a monk.. Guess im born under a lucky star

^ That's the only one i got, rest is gold auction house
    Another self-found upgrade, which is getting more and more difficult as I go forward; This makes a total of 5 pieces that I wear that are self-found.

The RMP (+10 min damage) was a bit disappointing, but it stood as a great upgrade nonetheless. It works well with my Blackthorne's gear as it gives me a total of 20% damage reduction from Elites and 1200 life regen per sec.
    BurningRope#1322
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Garseq-2422/hero/85010

found bracers (1.0.2) + right ring (1.0.5)
    helm crafted (1.0.3)
    I don't feel like posting the pic but I found a trifecta gloves with 59 int, 34 vit, 9 IAS, 32% crit damage, 8% crit, and lightning resist. I think I found it in 1.0.4 and they're only ilvl 62 gloves. I could be remembering wrong though. The sad thing is I don't use them all that often and instead usually opt for the more defensive gloves in my profile since I already have over 200k dps in Archon so the extra dps isn't that big a deal for me. I just don't have the heart to sell them since I can actually use them.
    My EHP and DPS Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    My wizard, mostly useful for killing demons and collecting loot.
    Wizard CM DPS Simulator, written in Matlab, release version 1.01
    Comprehensive CMWW Guide, including gear and build suggestions, plus Uber strats
    Arcane Mines Guide, detailed guide for the highest dps wizard build, including vids
    Shoulder (Vile ward), Head (Andariel's visage), Belt (IK) and Mainhand (Bul-Kathos) where all found in 1.0.5

Offhand and bracers found in 1.0.4

eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mike-2702/hero/14611704
    Quote from Andarus

Put those on AH for 500kk bid, you'll be suprised

My best self-found item.
    My best self found upgrade:

Same as Gnarf I cba taking pictures, but have found my IK belt, vile ward shoulders and off hand crit chance/crit dmg ring.

Was delighted when the IK belt dropped!
    Ok here goes. Not 100% sure what goes as good enough so some might be mediocre:

I rarely buy gear from the AH; I think the only items I bought and still uses are my Monk's and WD's off hand. My barb's 2h weapon was given to me by a random dude in a pub game and I still uses it!

PS Didn't post any of my DH or Wiz's gear since I don't play with them anymore. The 3 above are my main. But I do redistribute my farmed gear to all 5 classes, so I'll only sell gear if I find an upgrade for either of them.

You can go check out the rest of my gear in my sig.

Edit: Sorry for the white background, did it in MS Paint :Thumbs Up:
    Helmet (Inna's Radiance) and Weapon (1574 dps Skorn) are self found, so is the hellfire ring. Before I got that ring, I wore a self found oculus ring in that slot.

eu.battle.net/d3/de/profile/slandor-2606/hero/12112439
    I got my armor way back before 1.0.3 and the amulet was an upgrade I found few days after 1.0.5.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes