Post your Leet Hellfire Ring Crafts

Show your best Hellfires!!

I rolled this bad boy after getting a decent attack speed roll:

and in the same game my barb friend rolled this beast 6 crit ring:

I got this on first try:

Super lucky. I don't want to give hope to anyone btw. Getting a good Hellfire ring is really hard considering all the time needed to spend to just craft one. And there are 4 random affixes.. I wasn't expecting a good one, wasn't thinking to farm many hours until I get one. I just gave it a try and got this. Tbh, I don't think spending all the time just for %35 experience is worth it(thinking that you can get better stats on a 62 ring in 1.05 and proc damage is also nerfed to hell). Experience earned during key/uber farms is not too much, and you can get way more legendaries in normal farms and earn lots and lots of gold, until legendaries get cheaper in the coming days.
    I will cleanse this wilderness...
    NICE, I just need a ring like that so I can stop farming for one.

I just need a decent ONE so I can go back to farming whole acts.
    Quote from DOOMSD4Y

NICE, I just need a ring like that so I can stop farming for one.

I just need a decent ONE so I can go back to farming whole acts.

I just include key runs as part of my farming. Do the run, then go to the keywarden.
    Damn sweet trifecta. I think farming for one of these is way better than buying a Leo's signet. The 35% really adds up in the long haul. Having one of these is pretty sweet on my normal farming route
    @ 2good4u: it seems your username is talking about me when it comes to that awesome ring you got :D

i can only dream of getting it :P
    Quote from 2good4U

I got this on first try:

Super lucky. I don't want to give hope to anyone btw. Getting a good Hellfire ring is really hard considering all the time needed to spend to just craft one. And there are 4 random affixes.. I wasn't expecting a good one, wasn't thinking to farm many hours until I get one. I just gave it a try and got this. Tbh, I don't think spending all the time just for %35 experience is worth it(thinking that you can get better stats on a 62 ring in 1.05 and proc damage is also nerfed to hell). Experience earned during key/uber farms is not too much, and you can get way more legendaries in normal farms and earn lots and lots of gold, until legendaries get cheaper in the coming days.
    DAMN, that is sexy.
    I AIN'T HAD NO SHOES OR NOTHIN' JESUS.

28-67 damage

199 dex

8% attack speed

4% crit

my god it's beautiful. But I don't know what my fourth roll was... dex?
    random magic statistic.. so it depend to our luck hohoho
    Did you open all 3 portals in a party and kill all the ubers on MP 10 ?
    Did a MP10 solo, decided it was a waste of time.

Group killed 7-10 spawning 3 at a time. Have a fairly GG ring for myself and follower, low priority now.

My best one, apparently quite sucky ^^
    Got two, one w/ +32min damage, 193 strength, 60 something vit, 4.5 crit chance. Good enough for now, gonna farm some xp with my 70% bonus. (extra one on follower).
    Quote from Schmii

28-67 damage

199 dex

8% attack speed

4% crit

my god it's beautiful. But I don't know what my fourth roll was... dex?

It's maxdam. With 28 mindam 67 maxdam is not possible without the added maxdam affix.
    i got one yesterday

180 DEX
    42 AR
    25% crit damage
    4.5% crit change
    1+ socket

first roll and it was sick
    Quote from Bearbarian

Got two, one w/ +32min damage, 193 strength, 60 something vit, 4.5 crit chance. Good enough for now, gonna farm some xp with my 70% bonus. (extra one on follower).

The exp bonus you get from your follower is divided by 5 just like MF and GF bonuses, is it not? So you'll get only 7% exp bonus from him/her.
    I got one with 249 str, 79 vit, reduces CC 14%, Hp/sec 79.

Not great, but not bad either.

EDIT: Btw they do not show on profiles right?
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Renesco-1738/hero/3581306
    Quote from RenescoD3

I got one with 249 str, 79 vit, reduces CC 14%, Hp/sec 79.

Not great, but not bad either.

EDIT: Btw they do not show on profiles right?
    http://us.battle.net...38/hero/3581306

They should, but you might have to log-in again (to reset the profile).

(or maybe not, checked quite a few profiles and didn't see any, weird... I still think they should)
    I've just finished mine and well... Im not happy: 67 dex, 375 life after kill, 18% gold find and a socket... not to good for my barb ;
    Bang
    Got some ring for solo paragon farm http://i.imgur.com/7bQgb.jpg .
    So far i created 9rings, other 8 proc without CC/CHD/IAS...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes