Funky 1.0.5 Camera Moves [youtube]

Spoiler warning: The last 4(5) clips in this video contain footage from yet unreleased Arena Maps, so if you don't want to spoil the upcomming PVP patch don't watch this.

Great as always Malu
    Awesome video! Only BLZ itself can record like that?
    Wait... O_O

How did you manage to manipulate the camera like that? I've always wanted to be able to find a way to look at the game through another perspective.

No. Seriously. How? I'll even pay you if you can show me how.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    SIck video man!
    Really cool! If only blizz used the camera like that in their ingame cinematics they wouldn't feel so cheap and boring
    • WHAT is this game?
    • WHEN is it released?
    • WILL there be an open beta??

And yes, i literally dribbled and drooled at this video... wow.
    Diii: Classix#2766; Daanlandjnr 60 baba Act2 Inf; DrDaanland 50 WD Act4 Hell; FApSsoso WZ Act1 Norm
    ~HardcoreClassic for Life ~~Clan LeFAp ~ HcC Europe since Beta Jul '96~
    GarGanTuaN highest d2 beta maul baba
    Supporter of GERBarb, first 99 char ever; Team player of GerMania first 99 sorc classic softcore 1.06
    jojo_LeFAp 93 necro HcC EU 1.08; jojojo_LeFAp 95 necro HcC EU 1.08; Daanland_LeFAp 94 s/s baba HcC EU 1.08
    i think this isn't done in game. It's done in the 3d graphics from the game. This was beautifully done!
    Quote from Hjorvarth

i think this isn't done in game. It's done in the 3d graphics from the game. This was beautifully done!

Incorrect!

Diablo 3 Machinima Tool, it uses the live game but hides any characters/monsters outside your view radius so you can't use it to exploit. You can hide your game interface and your character for your scene, you can move the camera. For an early beta this is incredibly potent. If you have some video editing chops you can make something right now I'm tempted to break out my copies of Premiere and After Effects.
    +1 ;) awesome video..
    Some of those shots are really amazing. Great job.
    "Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the small death that brings total obliteration."
    Beautiful work.
    Quote from Keiser

Quote from Hjorvarth

Incorrect!

Diablo 3 Machinima Tool, it uses the live game but hides any characters/monsters outside your view radius so you can't use it to exploit. You can hide your game interface and your character for your scene, you can move the camera. For an early beta this is incredibly potent. If you have some video editing chops you can make something right now I'm tempted to break out my copies of Premiere and After Effects.

I love you. I'm breaking out my Premiere Pro and After Effects right now.

Edit: It appears this tool doesn't cooperate with the current version of D3 :S (Error: Version mismatch)
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes