PTR error 12

When i try to log on to PTR server for 1.0.5 i get the following message: "This Battle.net account does not have Diablo III license attached to it. (Error 12)"
    I did go to battle.net and created a ptr account, and double checked. I downloaded for EU.

Anyone else got the same problem, or know how to fix it?
    i am also having that problem at one of my account

other one working well
    Browser MMORPG Developer
    Too bad i only got one account then :/
    Have the same problem, maybe the ptr is US only?
    No it's not. I know it works for some EU. But it's really annoying
    I just connect then get disconnected like a second after. wtf is up with that?
    I've read somewhere about that "error" too. The people who had it said they re-installed, and then it worked. Ask google and you might find an answer (: -I still didn't figure out my own problem though.
    Got the same problem im from EU. What i did was open normal launcher change to US create lvl 1 toon login. And then logout change back to EU and exit diablo. Then start Ptr and it was find. Or almost now i Can log in to selectscreen and then i get disconnect
    Quote from Arendten

Got the same problem im from EU. What i did was open normal launcher change to US create lvl 1 toon login. And then logout change back to EU and exit diablo. Then start Ptr and it was find. Or almost now i Can log in to selectscreen and then i get disconnect

Tried to do what you said. It changed nothing unfortunately :/ But if it still doesn't work for you what's the difference? :D
    Quote from Arendten

This with the disconnection thing.. I get it too. Have you found any solution to it yet? I really wish to try the 1.0.5!
    Quote from Juul

Quote from Arendten

This with the disconnection thing.. I get it too. Have you found any solution to it yet? I really wish to try the 1.0.5!

Just as you're transistioning from the checklist to character select you have a small window of opportunity to actually create a character - just type sth like ahdashdjas and hit enter. Then you will no longer disconnect, but might still get other errors. To fix them you need to change game language to German, let it download, log-in and leave the general chat. Then you can change the language back and it should work. It did for me.
    Quote from lorens91

Quote from Juul

Quote from Arendten

Just as you're transistioning from the checklist to character select you have a small window of opportunity to actually create a character - just type sth like ahdashdjas and hit enter. Then you will no longer disconnect, but might still get other errors. To fix them you need to change game language to German, let it download, log-in and leave the general chat. Then you can change the language back and it should work. It did for me.

Woah this sounds like a difficult quest! I shall give it my best!
    Quote from Juul

Quote from lorens91

Quote from Juul

Quote from Arendten

Tell me if this works please (:
    Now i can actually log on too, but like you i get dc after 0,000001 second (:
    "There was an error switching accounts"

or

"you have been disconnected from the server"

This is all I get from this stupid thing. I've had it on my hard drive for 4 days now and haven't been able to use it once.

I did manage to log in and see the brand new character creation page, one time.

Why even have a test thing if it never works?
    Well i would like to remind oyu that this is the FIRST time the put PTR server up for diablo, so i think we just need to be patient, and let them do their work. I just created this thread to see if anyone had a solution to help me. This is not a thread for people complaining please (:
    And so far i've only got the error 12 and the "you have been disconnected from the server".
    Did you have there was an error switching accounts more than once?
    Same shit here. Tried every trick on the forums to make it work..but still get the same error 12. :facepalmsmile: :facepalmsmile: :facepalmsmile:
    I deleted it and the folder with all it's contents.

I then downloaded the whole works again.

Guess what?

That did absolutely nothing, this stupid thing still has the same messages.

Wonderful. :facepalmsmile:
    "Lost connection" and "There was an error switching heroes. Error 3005" are pwning me all the time.
    I did however successfully enter and was able to play for several hours until my brain flipped out... I joined general chat since it did work for my buddy. So I got instant DC and here I am.
    Quote from Bogok

Quote from Juul

Quote from lorens91

Quote from Juul

Quote from Arendten

Tell me if this works please (:

I'm sorry I didn't write back, but I assume that you could figure out that I actually got in :-P
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes