This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Are you a dps melee char doing public games?

Well stop
    you take 30% less damage for a reason
    your 4dps does not help the group
    95% of the melee i encounter in public games
    do maybe 20% of my damage but think they are doing something helpful
    go do a1/a2 please
    Your response "if your so good go solo"
    No, if i wanted to play single player, i wouldn't play a game ment for multiplayer.
    Your response: I want to play my character how i want to play it
    awesome so do i, but if you are a melee and in 5 hits your dead in a3, go back to a2 and gear up or the auction house is always available
    please if you are in a multiplayer game do your part or find another place that suits your abilities.
    i.e. special olympics are different then world olympics.
    their separate for a reason

Thanks for letting me vent
    Please on;y constructive criticism
    lol I had one of my barbs get carried in public games all the way to Azmodan :P
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Quote from Taknight

Please only constructive criticism

Yeah it would be a crime if criticism to this fantastically entitled post were anything but constructive. So by what measure are you so confident that melee has zero place using a mainly offensive build in public games? Your own extremely limited experience base? I also love the special Olympics jab at the end, nothing lends credibility to a post like asinine prejudice
    What you described is glass cannon melee which is just as bad as going full on tank. This is a game about farming efficiency and it is not efficient to do tank specs, it is only efficient to do dps specs that have enough survivability to not die. It is also not efficient to group but w/e...
    Quote from Taknight
    No, if i wanted to play single player, i wouldn't play a game ment for multiplayer.
    Funny, the typical public game for me usually involves killing each elite pack solo and then raising the 3 ranged class scattered around so they don't have to inconvenience themselves with the walk back. Sure maybe my dps is only 50k with full MF gear and WW build but I'm landing 5 times more hits then most ranged classes and I'm dying 20 times less so I'm almost always the largest contributor of the group. I have met a few amazing ranged class, particularly one wizard but 95% of the time I'm carrying them and have to listen to their cries when I need to vendor Rares and leave for 10 sec so it works both ways man.
    Quote from Taknight

This made me laugh so hard. Thanks for posting this brilliant spoof thread! :Thumbs Up:
    I pretty much only group play via public games. That said I am pure dps focused and still manage to tank fine with a 2h wep and in nearly full GF gear.

The next patch will solve all your problems as you'll be able to up the difficulty and just play solo. Pitty your game play will be slow and boring given the lack of a tank holding most mobs back so you can sit back and do lazy pew pew dps without worrying about mobs constantly chewing your face off ;)
    when i read this i lawled so hard im a dps monk and i carry my group most times i do 74k dps when i buff i do almost 96k
    so whoever is QQ about there so called tank dying learn to play this isnt wow
    Anyone can join and do whatever in the game.. its a public game. I think there was voting option for that.

Find friends and make private games if you want to pick your company.
    Diablo 3 Hardcore: 60 Demon Hunter 60(7) Barb
    RIP:50 Demon Hunter 60 (5) Barb
    6/10. Little too obvious at the end.
    If you think there's no good melee, please, by all means, make one.
    Whenever my DH plays with my friends who are all Barbs and Monks, I'm running around madly trying to dodge everything and they just sit in the fire tanking and I'm like... WTF... :P

Well, my advice to you is to build up a friends list, that way you're playing with people you know aren't terrible.
    considering your ranged dps gear is probably worse than my meele monks dps, with less surviability, ill continue to join public games thanks!

meele classes can be much more helpful that most range.

As a monk grouping with others my matra buff adds over 40% damage to the entire groups total damage and that to my 110,000 dps and id say i contribute far far more to the group than your (guessing here) demonhunter which has NO group passives....

L2P before you write a post trolling all meele classes in the game.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/xenohadden-2208/hero/445750 - before you also try rip my character ;P
    Quote from Taknight

Well stop
    you take 30% less damage for a reason
    your 4dps does not help the group
    95% of the melee i encounter in public games
    do maybe 20% of my damage but think they are doing something helpful
    go do a1/a2 please
    Your response "if your so good go solo"
    Your response: I want to play my character how i want to play it
    awesome so do i, but if you are a melee and in 5 hits your dead in a3, go back to a2 and gear up or the auction house is always available
    please if you are in a multiplayer game do your part or find another place that suits your abilities.
    i.e. special olympics are different then world olympics.
    their separate for a reason

Thanks for letting me vent

Next time vent somewhere else.

Closed.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes