Paragon Levels are Character Specific

this is totally true, at least if youre not rich (inside of outside of the game). I wont play anything else than my wizard until this has changed. It's just anything but efficient to play another character. And Diablo has always been a game of efficiency.
    =╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=
    =╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=
    =╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=
    =╩=╦=╩=╦=╩Crankson╦=╩
    =
    =╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=╦=╩=
    Quote from Awkn

I think everyone are stuck to their main chars atm. My DH is 2 bars from lvl 29 now. Ive got plenty of nice legendaries for my sorc but i simply cant play her cause of that PL system =(

There is a big difference between CAN'T and WON'T.

Every single time a big change comes up we get QQ and, quite frankly, stupid arguments like the one discussed here.
    Quote from luizdeh

Quote from Awkn

I think everyone are stuck to their main chars atm. My DH is 2 bars from lvl 29 now. Ive got plenty of nice legendaries for my sorc but i simply cant play her cause of that PL system =(

There is a big difference between CAN'T and WON'T.

Every single time a big change comes up we get QQ and, quite frankly, stupid arguments like the one discussed here.

I agree with luizdeh. I have 4 characters at lvl 60, and another one at ~55. Sure, the highest paragon lvl I have is under 10, but, like he said, huge difference between 'can't' and 'won't'.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes