Who Wants To Be A Billionaire?

  • #1
    “Who Wants To Be A Billionaire???”

    One person will be randomly chosen to win 1 Billion Gold to spend on any Items from the Diablo 3 AH

    Bidding Wars

    Starting this Saturday (9/15) 12 Noon (PST) / 3pm (EST), join Archon on twitch.tv/archonthewizard to bid on Unidentified i63 Rares, and POST 1.0.4 Unidentified Legendaries.

    This week we are auctioning off:
    • Unidentified Chantodo’s Force
    • Unidentified Calamity
    • Unidentified Tal Rasha’s Belt
    • Over a DOZEN other 61+ Legendaries!
    ALL of the gold raised during the Bidding Wars will go back to the Viewers!

    At the end of each Bidding Wars - We’re giving away 25% of the gold to a random viewer in the stream. The other 75% will go towards the 1 BILLION GOLD PRIZE (Last week alone we raised 176 Million Gold). Once we’ve raised 1 Billion Gold, one lucky viewer will be drawn, on the spot, to become a Diablo 3 Billionaire!
  • #2
    i posted first i win all ;D
    Working with adobe and/or java is like pushing a paper clip against a building and expecting it to move...


    Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
  • #3
    Archon has a pretty sweet stream.

    A good fun community supports him and he always gets them invovled with viewer runs.

    He also gives away a ton of items every day.

    I can't wait for the auction on Saturday.
  • #4
    Quote from StarscreamG1X

    “Who Wants To Be A Billionaire???”

    One person will be randomly chosen to win 1 Billion Gold to spend on any Items from the Diablo 3 AH

    Bidding Wars

    Starting this Saturday (9/15) 12 Noon (PST) / 3pm (EST), join Archon on twitch.tv/archonthewizard to bid on Unidentified i63 Rares, and POST 1.0.4 Unidentified Legendaries.

    This week we are auctioning off:
    • Unidentified Chantodo’s Force
    • Unidentified Calamity
    • Unidentified Tal Rasha’s Belt
    • Over a DOZEN other 61+ Legendaries!
    ALL of the gold raised during the Bidding Wars will go back to the Viewers!

    At the end of each Bidding Wars - We’re giving away 25% of the gold to a random viewer in the stream. The other 75% will go towards the 1 BILLION GOLD PRIZE (Last week alone we raised 176 Million Gold). Once we’ve raised 1 Billion Gold, one lucky viewer will be drawn, on the spot, to become a Diablo 3 Billionaire!




    I don't want to cast aspersions here, but I don't see how this could be anything other than a scam. At 176 million gold per week with 25% given away off the top, it will take ~7.6 weeks during which you'd raise 1.333 billion gold. Selling that at $1.25 per million, that's be $1417 after the 15% cut for Blizzard.

    So, why exactly are you giving away like $1500 and getting little to nothing in return? Or is there an angle I'm not seeing because my first thought is that the big winner will be affiliated with the stream in some hidden way.
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
  • #9
    Quote from tanis0

    I don't want to cast aspersions here, but I don't see how this could be anything other than a scam. At 176 million gold per week with 25% given away off the top, it will take ~7.6 weeks during which you'd raise 1.333 billion gold. Selling that at $1.25 per million, that's be $1417 after the 15% cut for Blizzard.

    So, why exactly are you giving away like $1500 and getting little to nothing in return? Or is there an angle I'm not seeing because my first thought is that the big winner will be affiliated with the stream in some hidden way.


    Hey Tanis,

    This is Archon - It's my stream we're doing the 1 billion gold giveaway on, and I just wanted to address your concerns.

    I can guarantee you that we will be giving ALL the money we raise back to the viewers (Including a 1 billion gold giveaway), but I wouldn't expect you to take my word on that. Simply come on by the Twitch stream anytime (My schedule is posted on there) and the viewers can confirm that in the hundreds of hours I've been streaming, I've given every item I've found to them (including every legendary).

    You can also talk to Crystalhand, the winner of 136 mil last week (2 others won 20 mil each) and he can tell you about how it was his first time visiting the channel. In fact, just come by the channel any time, and you'll see what a great community we've established and why I'm so willing to give everything back to the viewers.

    I'm currently trying to get a big enough following that I can stream and make YouTube videos full time, and bringing new viewers to the stream is much more valuable to me than $1000 (after the battle.net cut). Also, I honestly enjoy giving back to everyone that has helped me get started, and created this amazing community on the twitch stream.

    Please stop by anytime and hang out, you'll understand really fast why it's worth it to all of us to give back =)
    Come hang out with us on Twitch (I Live-Stream on there from 8am - 3pm PST Every day): http://www.twitch.tv/archonthewizard We play a lot of different games, and I give away ALL the item drops =)
  • #10
    Whoooot it is now internet official lol
  • #12
    Quote from ArchonTheWizard

    <stuff>

    Please stop by anytime and hang out, you'll understand really fast why it's worth it to all of us to give back =)


    Well, more power to you then. I might check it out if you're streaming on the weekend. I can't do it during the week because I'm at work literally the entire time you're streaming. :)
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
  • #13
    I was one of the 20 Million gold giveaway winners and can confirm Archon is absolutely legit. Some lucky person is going to win 1 billion gold. I highly recommend checking out his stream.
  • #14
    I love how all the people with 1 post are coming out in support. Not at all suspicious. Nosiree.
  • #15
    when will he stream again? k i wanna try this i billion.
  • #16
    people that have one post are coming to support his stream on here cause this is the first time archon has posted on here ...suspicious for that? showing support?
  • #17
    sounds suspicious lol
  • #18
    If having 1 post to show support for his giveaway raises suspicions, then all you have to do is watch his stream and see for yourself that he gives back to his viewers more then anyone else. Plus its a fun stream with lots of viewer interactions and interesting discussions.
  • #19
    Sounds like a scam just to get more viewers on his channel and if/when he does his giveaways he just cycles them through his friends/regulars.

    Pretty lame if true.
  • #20
    Nope a lot of new viewers win more then the regulars. Regulars get to go on viewer runs cause Archon know that they can handle it. But everyone has a the same chance unless you cheat and have multiple twitch accounts.
  • #21
    just created an account here to thank/support archon for awarding me the 130mil price. so no accusations about scams. Check out his stream channel. Something like 2hours in for the bidding wars is where i won (in a video posted on his channel). Although i had watched his youtube channel since launch that was my second day in the channel. With the money i have won i have so far recieved an IK belt ~40mil and should be getting an IK chest with my remaining money. this was this first day that i registered an account on twitch. feel free to jump on the stream and ask for my battletag so i can show you the items if you are in doubt. the 1/5 of a penny or whatever he makes of the channel the views in channel would not be worth his time to scam people


    as archon has said join the channel if you are doubtful. you wont be able to win if you dont anyways.
  • #22

    Sounds like a scam just to get more viewers on his channel and if/when he does his giveaways he just cycles them through his friends/regulars.

    Pretty lame if true.


    Of course he wants more viewers but he's also really giving away the gold. You should stop by the channel and check it out before you play the skeptic and claim to know how it works. :/
  • #23
    Sounds cool archon. And as you can see i have 100+ post and i can say this guy is legit. Why would HE live stream if he would make a give away? He will lose alllll of the viewers (or alot of them) If he makes a move like that. You guys arent that smart. More viewers on Twitch = $$. I thought that was quite obvious and this is a thing for him too get more viewers. Wich is a good way imo beacuse It benefits the Streamer (Archon) and the viewer(s).

    You nay sayers must know much about marketing and probably are rich inreal life. Considering this is like a comercial stunt too make him more famous. But It's easy guys. Just dont be a part of it. Dont be negative. And please think before you write something. Sadly It's the internet and that happends alot and probably you do think but cant comprehend the other side of the story so to speak.

    So yeah. Smart move Archon and hope some lucky noob that plays alot but with out any luck gets the money.
    Hate too see it go to a rich player. :)

    Regards Xpire.
    "Tried the adventuring life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit." - Vidar the Collector

    Number 1 DH in Crit dmg @ World. Working for NR 1 in life aswell!
  • #24
    also people keep in mind he is in the top 3 wizard for attacks per second(last time i checked a day or two ago on diabloprogresss) with items worth a few thousand dollars. I highly doubt he would just be posting to waste peoples time
  • #25
    Aweosme channel, and nice job on the Wizard. creative build man!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Reply
Clear All Quotes