Diablo 3 Loot Servers - > Easy Legendary Drops?

who thinks this is just about rng and magic find is plain stupid :)
    here are my findings on this. at first i said hell lets try this sh1t out did some random runs on 70s ip got nothing
    afterwards began to fallow the clues OP left and it made be believe it;s something to do with paragon level
    so basically what i came up with was to subtract the paragon level from 100. was paragon 30 at that time which means the ip needs to be and even number between 70 and 80
    Eventually i got to play on 70 ..boom first legendary (tho it was crap) afterwards...i just looked for 70+ something again and played on 74 boom the same legendary (but still crap)- this is no way a coincidence and the next day i said to try again
    Unfortunately the next day was paragon 31 tried 73 and 74 and got not nothing and some other random ips and still nothing
    When i was paragon 32 ( even number again) tried to get an even octet :) from the 70-80 range..tried like half an hour and did not get it (as someone posted in here earlier)
    In the end got tired of the crap (did not even look at the ip) did a few runs and got 2 set items which sold for 50m
    Everything a big coincidence or not it just worked (for the legendary)
    LOL

Was just doing my xp runs...and got 2 legendaries the same legendary from the first post and some firewalkers ( in 15 minutes :D )
    I look at the server...guess what 78! i kid you fckn not ! :)
    What say you biatches ? :)

P.S. paragon 34
    Quote from GTTMonk

who thinks this is just about rng and magic find is plain stupid :)

Oh, the irony.
    I heard it from a reliable source who's cousin's sister's ex-husband does QA at Blizzard's secret Bangalore offices, that they changed the loot server algorithm. The new formula is: Math.Floor((Account Birthdate Year-1000)*0.1) + (Account Birthdate Month * Length of Subscription in months / 6).

Gonna test it out as soon as 1.05 goes live, but this comes from a VERY reliable source!
    Quote from swazi

I heard it from a reliable source who's cousin's sister's ex-husband does QA at Blizzard's secret Bangalore offices, that they changed the loot server algorithm. The new formula is: Math.Floor((Account Birthdate Year-1000)*0.1) + (Account Birthdate Month * Length of Subscription in months / 6).

Gonna test it out as soon as 1.05 goes live, but this comes from a VERY reliable source!

Lame...but yeah today was my birthday :)
    P.S. you blizzard folks are liars or just don't want to acknowledge a fckn bug(or intended to works that way haha) .. just check my count you can easily see that i'm not lying :)
    Quote from lalaurentide

All the randomness in Diablo 3 is generated by the internal clock. This thread is BS.

This would mean that all players in one game would get the same loot... and kills on different servers at the same time would also get the same items.

So yeah, internal clock is not enough.
    Quote from Wrathfire

I got 4 legendaries yesterday in 114. This 70-80 thing's pure shizzle

Yep... got 3 legendaries in 1 game on server 213 (I checked for the lolz cause this theory is stupid)
    Alright guys, this thread is now quite old and the original poster hasn't seem to come back for a while now. It has died a couple times and was bumped back to the first page, having essentially the same posts for the last 10-15 pages: some people will swear this is real (because they'll have lucky drops) and some will swear it's bullshit.

In the end, there's absolutely no way for any side to prove it without any reasonable doubt. Right now, the only purpose is serves is to have people who didn't see this thread before try the theory and either waste their time (if they don't get drops) or think that they got fooled (if they don't get drops).

I'll close this thread now.

And by the way, don't get us wrong, it's not that we forbid you from talking about this subject. If you want to keep discussing and analysing whether this is a possibility, by all means do it. But let's just have a fresh start on this matter (with a new thread, with less repetitive posts), ok?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes