How to EASILY make INSANE amounts of Gold - 1.0.4

This theory of ...."not in Vault of assasin" is FALSE.

I have got two legendary items from VotA and are level 10 and level 12.

I never get a legendary if I do not start a complete game from the beggining. With 30 runs only on VotA 0 legendary. 1 complete run in act 2 = 1 legendary .

At least , this is my little test.
    Quote from goyetus

This theory of ...."not in Vault of assasin" is FALSE.

I have got two legendary items from VotA and are level 10 and level 12.

I never get a legendary if I do not start a complete game from the beggining. With 30 runs only on VotA 0 legendary. 1 complete run in act 2 = 1 legendary .

At least , this is my little test.

I don't know if the ring is in VotA. It's not about the ilvl of any legendary that drops, it's about the ilvl of the rings that drop. The ring will only drop in VotA if other rings of the same level drop. So, if you're not getting blue rings of the same level as the legendary, the legendary won't drop. It really doesn't matter what ilvl drops for other items.
    I didn't say that it can't drop there. I was wondering if it is the best place. I have specifically looked at the lvl requirements for all rings that drop in VotA, it's ranging from 11 to 18 I think, though most I see is 16 ( = ilvl 19). Leorics is ilvl 17, so any place that drops both ilvl 16 (level req. 13) and ilvl 19 (level req. 16) rings should have a chance to drop Leorics.

@ goyetus
    I didn't write down my runs. I'm at 3 legendaries right now. The first two both were The Executioner, and both dropped with me just having started a fresh run of VotA with 4 stacks of NV. That's of course a complete coincidence.

There are exactly three things that can be influenced here:
    MF
    kill speed (= run speed essentially)
    zone (monster level, also affects kill speed)

I just wanted to make sure that with VotA, I'm in a good zone!
    I got a broken crown in desolate sands and 2 rabid strikes in vota and betrayer cave, all req lvl 16. I am getting one of these damn rings..

edit: just got a lvl 15 aquila cuirass chest in desolate sands... the ring is getting closer i hope
    this might be waste of time if you don't drop anything
    Browser MMORPG Developer
    The more ppl doing this farming route, the cheaper the low lvl legendaries will be (included the Leoric ring), so as the time goes by, if you are not a VERY lucky b@st*rd, does not worth it.
    Quote from Manta16

The more ppl doing this farming route, the cheaper the low lvl legendaries will be (included the Leoric ring), so as the time goes by, if you are not a VERY lucky b@st*rd, does not worth it.
    Yes, this is indeed true. This vid was posted a couple of days back. Went home from work and checked AH(EU) and found only 4 rings available. The next day, (yesterday evening) there were 1 and a half pages of leoric signet. hahaha All the prices for rings that proc'd less than 30% exp had some visible price drops. The good this is that if you will be lucky and get the ring with max exp proc (30%), then you can still sell it for a high price. Yesterday there were only 2 rings available with 30% exp and both were over 300 mil bid price
    LOL, got this ring on 1rst pack in Black Canyon Mines area. barely got off the waypoint, 1rst run. Only 21% exp though.
    anyone got an idea where the best spot to farm would be?
    Quote from shaggy

Thumbs up for them trying to spread arcane sentries out a bit more.

Arcane + Horde was like trying to play laser tag against 5000 midgets hopped up on caffiene and diet pills.
    As the price for the ring keeps falling, I hit my low point. Legendary number 9 I got from VotA is a Legendary ring, but turns out to be Manald Heal.... cry!!!
    Quote from thundersteele

As the price for the ring keeps falling, I hit my low point. Legendary number 9 I got from VotA is a Legendary ring, but turns out to be Manald Heal.... cry!!!

Yeah, I thought "well, I can't hit the lottery if I don't buy at least a few tickets, uh?" and gave it a try. Did it with an infinite Tempest Rush Monk with maxed movespeed for about 6 hours (spread throughout 3 days), found 6 Legendaries, none of them said ring. I'm done for now :P
    100 mill for that ring? Feels very overpriced! But im gonna give it a go for a couple of hours just to try it out :)
    Quote from Davajn

100 mill for that ring? Feels very overpriced! But im gonna give it a go for a couple of hours just to try it out :)

Perfect Magic Find and Gold Find would probably be amazing for those top-of-the-line farmers (would both find much better items and get a ton of extra gold in runs, plus they can focus 110% on offensive affixes).

And they probably wanna have maxed stats for when PvP comes out. 30% is a crapload of exp bonus :P (if you get a perfect one).

I wish they had something to help people with multiple characters :( I'm screwed lol..
    Feels like this methode is a bit to insecure to make money of. I the time I have played have I only got 1 legendary. So guess I won't try this out atleast...
    The same for me, only one legendary drop. I did anyway 3 act 2 normal complete clean up.... and nuts ... next time!
    This method seems very unsure. Kudos if it does work for some, but I'll continue with my normal grind.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes