How to EASILY make INSANE amounts of Gold - 1.0.4

This is a very simple method. For those not aware of this, enjoy :)
    Let me know how it goes for you! Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFh-pt-sibY
    www.Youtube.com/LastHopeForRaoha
    My D3 Character: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Loras-1351/hero/29537054
    What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
    Well now... you know even with 300 mf the drop wil be 4% or something? The ok even if you get the ring its going to be hard to sell for 100 000 000? >.
    Quote from Trexer

but i have all 5 chars on 60 so expecting that player already have the chars they want on max level and will spend their 100 000 000 on some thing more usefull now.

Paragon leveling. The ring works for that too :)
    Magic find doesn't work on chests (:
    What an awful advice, sorry. :/
    "Farming" legendaries isn't really possible, farming a specific legendary just plain stupid.
    Sure, you might get lucky, but.. having a chance of way less than 0.1% just isn't effective. The topic title should rather be "How to EASILY waste a crapload of time unless you're uber lucky and with such luck would have made more money in inferno anyways"
    Your diagonally framed picture behind you distresses me.

I doubt even with max magic find that this is an efficient way to farm.
    Well you made this video OGE but did you actually find that one legendary? I could up my MF from a reasonable 200 w/o NV for inferno farming to the 300 cap but right now i only find about one orange drop per day (2 times act clears). And looking at all the threads over all the forums i'm not alone on this one.

btw recommended classes:
    - monk with fleet footed = 35% movement speed permanent, with his pulsing mantra you don't even have to click on anything, just ran past the mobs. tempest rush speed things up even more, probably the fastest pick for normal mode.
    - dh with old nats 4 piece
    - barb with sprint
    A VotA run takes 3 minutes on my monk with tempest rush and full spirit regen. It's fun to do a few of those, and if more people do it prices will come down for that item, so it's all good :)
    Can anyone confirm that it actually drops in VotA?
    Quote from Ashes

Can anyone confirm that it actually drops in VotA?

Any Legendary or Set has the potential to drop in the Vault. (albeit a small chance)

*with exception to low level stuff, obviously.
    I've tried your technique, and after 5 minutes i have found 2 legendaries. None of them leorics signet though ;/
    I've got: "split tusk" and "zwheihander" or something like that. Just wanted to share (:
    Just a quick add to my own comment :D - 5 minutes later i found another legendary called "The executioner"
    Hi Faithful.

Wich route are you using?

First "black cannon" for 5 nv and then "Path to the oasis" to get the legendary items?
    Where have you finded them?

Thanks!
    Quote from Bogok

Just a quick add to my own comment :D - 5 minutes later i found another legendary called "The executioner"

Well, that's nice. I got one from probably 25 VotA runs, some MF axe. So far I haven't bothered with stacking 5 NV before going to VotA, since I figured that unless the guaranteed rare has an increased chance to be legendary, I'm faster just chain clearing VotA.

Btw, I'm too lazy to pick up the yellow stuff, but most of that sells for 10k-100k on the AH very fast, so there's some extra cash to be made if necessary. I find that low level stuff sells much faster than mediocre ilvl 60+ items.
    Quote from ogeishere

This is a very simple method. For those not aware of this, enjoy :)
    Let me know how it goes for you! Cheers!

In the video he says to skip regular mobs and just kill the elites. DO NOT DO THAT!!!!

I just dropped my ring off a regular mob. Every regular mob you run buy is a chance to drop the ring lost.
    Quote from phoulmouth

In the video he says to skip regular mobs and just kill the elites. DO NOT DO THAT!!!!

I just dropped my ring off a regular mob. Every regular mob you run buy is a chance to drop the ring lost.

Can I ask where you were, i.e. which zone in A2? I have a feeling that VotA might be a bit too high, since the ring has ilvl 17 but the mobs in VotA are 20+...

thanks!
    Also, if you are someone like me who likes to kill everything and you have a monk, I run around with mantra of conviction with submission so everything just dies when i run past it. Pretty nice not having having to click anything at all.
    Quote from thundersteele

Quote from phoulmouth

Can I ask where you were, i.e. which zone in A2? I have a feeling that VotA might be a bit too high, since the ring has ilvl 17 but the mobs in VotA are 20+...

thanks!

Act 2, in the cave under the desert. Betrayers cave I think it was called.
    Quote from Noomba

Also, if you are someone like me who likes to kill everything and you have a monk, I run around with mantra of conviction with submission so everything just dies when i run past it. Pretty nice not having having to click anything at all.

Lol thats exactly what I did. Everything in normal melts under it.
    Quote from thundersteele

Quote from phoulmouth

thanks!

Because gear of lower ilvl never drops in higher zones. Never find any ilvl 51-56 gear in inferno because its 60+
    ...wait a second...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes