Each run we get between 2-8 rare level 63's
    We average a legnedary each fourth run.

Quest start: Black Soulstone

5 Stack of Valor:
    Black Cayon Mine - 1-4 elites chance for goblin
    Road to Alcarnus - 1-2 elite chance for goblin
    Sewers of Caldeum - 1-3 elites chance for goblin
    Path to the Oasis (mini sewer0 - 1 elite chance for goblin

Now check the acient path for a goblin and proceed to the desolate sands and locate the vault of the assassins

Vault of the assassins 4-8 elites chance for 1-3 goblins.

This video below explains this gudie fully

These guide is mainly aimed at new players or people who don't know the route. There are useful hints and tips on the video

Youtube.com/Cuckoogaming - Diablo 3 content
    This is a pretty typical act2 route. I still do not see how anyone can say they ca do this entire run in 20 minutes much less 10. :) Takes me about 30-45 minutes. Heck it can take 10-15 minutes alone in Desolace trying to find the Vault. It always seems it is in the last spot I clear on the map .. lol But then again I am a kiting wiz so this can explain why it takes me a bit longer.

I have never gotten 8 63s on this run with 315 MF (which includes NVx5) and getting a legendary every 4th run is very good luck in my opinion. If I had to average I would say I get 1 every 15 runs at best. Not complaining as RNG is RNG. :)
    Good guide, same route as i take.

A quick tip, when u are done in Vault of the assasin, leave the game, dont go any further, that way, when u enter the game again, u start in the Vault, and by leaving and entering the vault, u now know where it is, so u can spare alot of time running and looking for it :)
    What about clearing cave of betrayer , vile cavern/cave of burowing horor and The Ruins , or that just wasting time?
    Diablo come again to make trophies out of men
    Quote from Retarder

What about clearing cave of betrayer , vile cavern/cave of burowing horor and The Ruins , or that just wasting time?
    Those areas are less efficient. There's more running around / killing trash involved per elite pack. With low MF, it might be best to stay in the game and knock these areas out, to make the most of NV stacks. This becomes less relevant as your MF goes up.

Quote from BigAinCA
    Heck it can take 10-15 minutes alone in Desolace trying to find the Vault.
    You get checkpointed in the vault, so this route is best done when you want to do 5-10+ runs without doing a different act in between. You'll be in the vault when you start, so just knock that out first, then the rest of the route, then quit and rejoin to end up back in the vault.

@ OP: Excellent route. I have a couple of additions: Check the Dalghur Oasis and Desolate Sands waypoints. Blizzard likes to trap waypoints with elite packs in order to kill kiting classes more. One time I found 3 packs at the Oasis waypoint.

Also, you should add the Runed Cistern to the route. It's just to the left from the "Path to the Oasis" waypoint, a small sewer area with usually 2 packs.
    This includes some of the tips and routes ppl are saying:

http://www.noxxic.com/diablo3/gameplay/gold-farming-routes/act-2
    24/07/2012
    A great short route to farming act2.

I can confirm, as per my guide (http://www.diablofans.com/topic/62853-farming-guide-for-act-2-inferno/page__p__995101#entry995101) the drop rates.

However, there is one more great place in A2 which I cannot find again for the life of me (the event where there are only elites).

GJ!
    Heres a trick. Just get the quest to gather Kulle's bloods and once you get to Vault log off. You will always log into Vault every single time. Just port out, get 5 stacks, take a portal pad back to town, and enter the Vault via the portal you left open. Clear Vault and then log out and do it all over.
    why do people not wanna get 5 stacks in vault itself before going to other places? just curious because it's the same really
    Quote from archh

why do people not wanna get 5 stacks in vault itself before going to other places? just curious because it's the same really

Goblins would be one really big reason. You want to have 5 stacks before hitting a goblin to maximize your gain from them. Besides that it's probably just a matter of people preferring to have the machine gun pinata feel of getting all the elite packs in vault after having 5 stacks.
    Nerd: When you say it, you best say it with awe,
    'Cause I'm the type of nerd that will bust your jaw.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes